Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    To those of you who follow LaLiga news more than I do (especially you RealMadrid), what do you think about Zlatan joining Real? The rumors have grown stronger in recent days but Im not sure what the chances of it happening are. I mean, even though he is 33 years old but he is a very big name and Benzema is leaving..... what do you think??
    I don't think the news is that serious but we always like to have one short term mercenary in our team . Specially he does not like Barca in General ... I don't mind having him for at least a season or two if he can accept some bench time

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Iker gone to Porto...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    25 years of excellent service .. we all know Perez never liked him from day one and always believed he is short to be a top Keeper but he wanted him in the team because he was an iconic player for the whole Spanish nation ....

It all started from Jose's Mole story and his issue began when he got dropped and gave his place to Diego lopez ..

Good Luck to him and he always remain one of the Madrid legends regardless

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Ikler for everything. You are a great player and a great person. Wish you all the best in ur new career and looking forward to seeing you back at Real one day.

5. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    To those of you who follow LaLiga news more than I do (especially you RealMadrid), what do you think about Zlatan joining Real? The rumors have grown stronger in recent days but Im not sure what the chances of it happening are. I mean, even though he is 33 years old but he is a very big name and Benzema is leaving..... what do you think??
    I have always said this, if Zlatan ever joins Real Madrid, I am done with the club personally. I dont want that idiot anywhere near Madrid.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ for someone named "Immobile" the dude is pretty mobile these past 2 seasons!

Post Thanks / Like
    a very interesting read about Iker

A bit long but very well written

http://screamer.deadspin.com/the-ass...e-m-1651379145

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    overrated player who makes money out of his half ass successful season with Torino

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    LOOL

Here you go again,,,Baba every player has to leave he club at one point .... He was asking for more game time and he decided to leave ....what is all these Mambo jumbo around it ? Iker is a saint but at the same time is a bache nane .. we cant play him for life and he asked to leave and Perez granted his wish
    He will be back and gets his deserved farewell at the bernabeu trophy

Florentino Perez says he wanted Iker Casillas to retire at Real Madrid and believes the goalkeeper is “irreplaceable”

The President’s relationship with the Porto new boy has come under scrutiny in recent times, with the player’s parents accusing the patron of forcing their son out of the Santiago Bernabeu, but he was quick to praise the 34-year-old for his unequivocal commitment to Los Blancos.

“Over the past 25 years, he has won our respect and affection with impeccable behaviour,” he began at a Press conference on Monday.

“He is the best goalkeeper in the history of Real Madrid and Spanish football.

“Iker leaves us because that was his wish. No-one from Real Madrid had asked him to leave the club.

He had an offer and asked us to consider the offer. Casillas earned the club’s time to listen [to his wishes].

I understood Iker when he said that he wanted to start a new stage [of his career].

“I wish he had ended his career at Real Madrid, but I understand [his decision].

“Madrid fans will recognise Casillas as one of the most important players in the history of their club.

He wanted a simple and austere farewell, and we’re working on a tribute match for him.

“I’m used to criticism. I’d have liked to have held a ceremony with all the players [that have left Madrid], but Iker wanted an austere ceremony.

“I have a good relationship with Casillas. I’ve never had a problem with him and his attitude has always been exemplary.

“We’ve spoken to Porto about playing a match on August 12 for the Bernabeu Trophy. We’ve signed the contract, and the match will be held in due course.

“This club is the most prestigious in the world. It is also difficult to find a player who has spent 25 years at a team like Iker Casillas.

“Someone always tries to take advantage of an opportunity to criticise us. It is also possible that we have done something wrong, and I will not deny this.

"Raul [Gonzalez] also thought the same as Casillas, that he could continue his career away from Real Madrid.

“Iker has earned the right to ask for his departure. There are players with existing contracts whom the club do not want to sell, and they will not be sold.

“I do not know what has been said about Iker, but I have always defended my players.

“[David] de Gea is a great goalkeeper but belongs to Manchester United and is only a friend of the club.

“I have nothing to say about a friend of the club. Iker Casillas is irreplaceable.”

Last edited by Real Madrid; 13-07-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    overrated player who makes money out of his half ass successful season with Torino
    It was not half ass successful season him and Cerci had absolutely an amazing season that year. He fits in certain system better than some other but the guy knows his football and way before he ever played for Torino he scored tons of goals for Pescara. He is still young and many years ahead of him.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    his name has nothing to do with his mobility. It just means he doesn't have a cell phone!
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

15. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    It was not half ass successful season him and Cerci had absolutely an amazing season that year. He fits in certain system better than some other but the guy knows his football and way before he ever played for Torino he scored tons of goals for Pescara. He is still young and many years ahead of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    However you lost your bet!
    Not only he won the ligue 2 then he finished as runner up the following season something that their new coach was not able to.
    I saw him plying for Atleti and he was nothing but pure SHIT

I don't know what is with Italian football fan and that anyone touching the ball in that country becomes the best and untouchable ... it's just so childish and illiterate

Even Cerci himself claim an issue with his ability you are going to prove him wrong

Those days are gone that a player can fit in one system ,Nowadays this is just a dumb statement .. if that's the case then he is worth a penny ... I don't say why because you should know better...
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 16-07-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like