Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1100
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I saw him plying for Atleti and he was nothing but pure SHIT

    I don't know what is with Italian football fan and that anyone touching the ball in that country becomes the best and untouchable ... it's just so childish and illiterate

    Even Cerci himself claim an issue with his ability you are going to prove him wrong

    Those days are gone that a player can fit in one system ,Nowadays this is just a dumb statement .. if that's the case then he is worth a penny ... I don't say why because you should know better...
    First of all you need to stop this Italian fan BS which I think it is childish. Second of all we were talking about Immobile not Cerci. Immobile is best at playing with two upfront and in Torino and Pescara he was playing in systems with two up front. He is still young and it takes time to develop understanding with different systems and characters. Lastly where in the hell Ranieri got mixed with this?
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I brought it from Ranieri thread and believe me defending Ranieri is not even childish but foolish i know cerci and immobile not the same but i brought all three together under the same roof and believe me you are not the first one who think italian footballers are saints ... so relax and dont take it personal

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Yep I brought it from Ranieri thread and believe me defending Ranieri is not even childish but foolish i know cerci and immobile not the same but i brought all three together under the same roof and believe me you are not the first one who think italian footballers are saints ... so relax and dont take it personal

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    You don't make any sense! Who is defending Ranieri and how Immobile has anything to do with Ranieri?
    Cerci and Immobile are very different players but had good partnership together in Torino just how Immobile had good partnership with Insigne in Pescara. I can make start quoting you millions of times how you are bias with your Spanish/Madrid players so don't even give me this BS.
    You clearly were betting Ranieri can't help Monaco win the promotion three years ago not only they won the Ligue 2 by large margin he discovered bunch of talents then won the runner up the next season. That is the truth and I'm not defending him he is not a great coach nor a bad one.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    I can make start quoting you millions of times how you are bias with your Spanish/Madrid players so don't even give me this BS.
    please do only Two not millions and again dude don't take it personal there is something in Italian Water ....if a shit on stick plays for the like of Varese then he turns to Maradona and if he fails then is due to the different system , I have heard this from 100 different guys in the past 20 years .... you don't need to reply again , this is so common against the fans of Italian football ... which is fine ....

    and just FYI I have a long list of favorite italian footballers on my book , so is not that I don't like them ...

    my statement was just something general

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Madrid 0-0 Roma ( 6-7 in Penalties )

    Isco was awesome and Rafa gave GB his favorite left wing ...
    It seems Navas will be our No'1 Keeper for now
    Totti still has it


    .
    .


    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-07-2015 at 05:05 PM.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Election day for Barca


    The day has come for one of Josep Maria Bartomeu, Joan Laporta, Agusti Benedito and Toni Freixa to be elected Barcelona President for the next six years.

    As many as 109,367 socios are registered to make their voice heard at the poll today, with anywhere between 30,000 and 45,000 votes expected to be enough for the winning candidate.

    The two basic questions facing the socios are the potential President’s ability to maintain the club’s success on the pitch and ensure plans to modernise Camp Nou are carried out.

    Barca statutes also state boards of directors must consist of a minimum 14 members and a maximum 21 and that Presidents must provide guarantees for 15 percent of the club’s annual budget – around €78m.

    Bartomeu, who presided over Barca’s second treble last season, is considered the favourite, although Laporta – another successful former patron – is being tipped to run him close.

    The poll will open at 09:00 CET and close exactly 12 hours later, with the winner likely to be revealed between 22:30 CET and 23:30 CET.

    This is the first time two former Presidents, Bartomeu and Laporta, will face off in a Barca election and that the other two candidates previously worked under their respective regimes.

    Josep Lluis Nunez remains the longest-serving Barca President, having led them for 22 years between 1978 and 2000, while the shortest reign was Vicenc Reig, who resigned just 22 days after being elected in 1908.
    .
    .
    .




  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    please do only Two not millions and again dude don't take it personal there is something in Italian Water ....if a shit on stick plays for the like of Varese then he turns to Maradona and if he fails then is due to the different system , I have heard this from 100 different guys in the past 20 years .... you don't need to reply again , this is so common against the fans of Italian football ... which is fine ....

    and just FYI I have a long list of favorite italian footballers on my book , so is not that I don't like them ...

    my statement was just something general
    In the last twenty years you have been generalizing. Trust me I have came across many others who do the same for England, Spain and Germany so what exactly is your point? I have been following Immobile since he was 16 years old from Juve youth academy and been watching him for many years before you even heard of his name. And because of his struggle to adapt in Dortmund he is overrated. Please do me a favor and when next time you argue with me bring your thought and reasons why he is overrated rather than Italian fans blah blah.... that is really not solid reasoning you are bringing to the table and that is not your first time.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    In the last twenty years you have been generalizing. Trust me I have came across many others who do the same for England, Spain and Germany so what exactly is your point? I have been following Immobile since he was 16 years old from Juve youth academy and been watching him for many years before you even heard of his name. And because of his struggle to adapt in Dortmund he is overrated. Please do me a favor and when next time you argue with me bring your thought and reasons why he is overrated rather than Italian fans blah blah.... that is really not solid reasoning you are bringing to the table and that is not your first time.
    Dude , Again and for the 100th times you don't need to justify anything ,,, you follow someone from the club you like is not something remarkable or let's say extraordinary ....

    I said it as a general statement , USUALLY AND USUALLY those who follow or are a fan of Italian football are so biased toward the Italian players and coaches like they have a Midas touch and regarded as a saint .. and this is an ignorant act no matter which club and country you support even if it's me ... One might like and cheer for a club and the country and always be one-sided , that's normal but I have seen it a bit out of Ordinary among those who are a fan of Italian clubs and country ... this is a widespread act and has nothing to do with you and I have a few hardcore colleagues who fucking breath Italian football 24/7 / 365

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Dude , Again and for the 100th times you don't need to justify anything ,,, you follow someone from the club you like is not something remarkable or let's say extraordinary ....

    I said it as a general statement , USUALLY AND USUALLY those who follow or are a fan of Italian football are so biased toward the Italian players and coaches like they have a Midas touch and regarded as a saint .. and this is an ignorant act no matter which club and country you support even if it's me ... One might like and cheer for a club and the country and always be one-sided , that's normal but I have seen it a bit out of Ordinary among those who are a fan of Italian clubs and country ... this is a widespread act and has nothing to do with you and I have a few hardcore colleagues who fucking breath Italian football 24/7 / 365
    That just shows how much you know, really! Immobile is hated by Juve fans because he decided to play for Torino and gave Juve hard time every time they played against us. So why would I really want to defend him, he has great talent and speed and in the right setting he is an extordinary player but could also struggle to adopt to other system. So what exactly makes him overrated the fact that he couldn't be a replacement for Lewandowski ?
    You defending Benitez is not because he is Spanish and used to play for Madrid? Now you are bringing this BS that I defend Italian with all cost, it is not true I give you facts and my reasons why I think in certain way unlike you who only attack your opponent to be bias while you are bias yourself!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    That just shows how much you know, really! Immobile is hated by Juve fans because he decided to play for Torino and gave Juve hard time every time they played against us. So why would I really want to defend him, he has great talent and speed and in the right setting he is an extordinary player but could also struggle to adopt to other system. So what exactly makes him overrated the fact that he couldn't be a replacement for Lewandowski ?
    You defending Benitez is not because he is Spanish and used to play for Madrid? Now you are bringing this BS that I defend Italian with all cost, it is not true I give you facts and my reasons why I think in certain way unlike you who only attack your opponent to be bias while you are bias yourself!
    Are you really high or bored today ? Jes man WTF ? Where do you read I say defending ? Do you even see the world defending in my last post ? I say """follow """

    and where the fuck I defended Rafa ? I said the harsh criticism toward him is not fair as he deserves his chances and posted his resume ...

    Did I say he is the best ? Did I say he will succeed ? Did I say he is untouchable ? I say he can have his chances and because he is from the Academy he has my support as an ordinary fan ...Now to you if he was Italian then he would be one of a kind , this is the difference


    anyways I drop this discussion here .... it's just pointless from here onward
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 18-07-2015 at 06:36 PM.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exit polls suggest comfortable victory for Bartomeu.
    ..
    .
    .
    .

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Are you really high or bored today ? Jes man WTF ? Where do you read I say defending ? Do you even see the world defending in my last post ? I say """follow """

    and where the fuck I defended Rafa ? I said the harsh criticism toward him is not fair as he deserves his chances and posted his resume ...

    Did I say he is the best ? Did I say he will succeed ? Did I say he is untouchable ? I say he can have his chances and because he is from the Academy he has my support as an ordinary fan ...Now to you if he was Italian then he would be one of a kind , this is the difference


    anyways I drop this discussion here .... it's just pointless from here onward
    The same exact reasons you say I am defending Ranieri!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •