Post Thanks / Like

Carlos Queiroz fucks Yazid

Team Melli practice today:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	مملکته داریم؟8 hrs·&#157.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	38596  

Post Thanks / Like
    hope he used a condom and no lubrication.

Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of rejecting those disgusting stuff and keep his head high, this opportunist and businessman once again did what they wanted him to do and mixed more dirty religion and politics with an already completely polticized football. I hope this fuck and his IR team loses every single match against anyone they face.

4. Dislikes Foo, kasra1930 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, nice Photoshop..

6. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    hope he used a condom and no lubrication.
    Or hopefully both..

Post Thanks / Like
    درود بر کیروش.یکی*** از مربیانی که ابروی تیم*** ملی*** ایران را در جام جهانی*** خرید.خوب چه اشکالی دارد نوشته فاک یزید،البته معلوم نیست که آیا این عکس رتوش شده است یا نه***،اما در هر دو حالت بسیار جالب است.این آقا هم احترام به مردم ایران گذاشته.درود بر کیروش.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinaski View Post
    Instead of rejecting those disgusting stuff and keep his head high, this opportunist and businessman once again did what they wanted him to do and mixed more dirty religion and politics with an already completely polticized football. I hope this fuck and his IR team loses every single match against anyone they face.

عزیز من شما اصلا از فوتبال ایران چی*** میدونی***.نه واقعا ،خدا را صد هزار بار شکر که در جام جهانی*** بهترین تیم*** آسیایی بودیم،و الان نیز بنا به وجود کیروش بهترین رده بندی تیم*** آسیایی را دارا هستیم.

10. Likes oghabealborz, Gaines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    درود بر کیروش.یکی*** از مربیانی که ابروی تیم*** ملی*** ایران را در جام جهانی*** خرید.خوب چه اشکالی دارد نوشته فاک یزید،البته معلوم نیست که آیا این عکس رتوش شده است یا نه***،اما در هر دو حالت بسیار جالب است.این آقا هم احترام به مردم ایران گذاشته.درود بر کیروش.
    lool this is Photoshop dude!

12. Likes Mahdi, kasra1930, Gaines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    lool this is Photoshop dude!
    Begholeh khanandeye los angelesi

To khodet ghando nabati
    Photoshopi photoshopi

14. Likes Sly, kasra1930, Gaines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL ..........pathetic how far some people go to show their hatred for Iran football and try to discredit the coach ......everyone showing their true colours here .

shit on all Iran haters ...

16. Likes kasra1930, Gaines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOOOOOL is this real or photoshopped???!!! In either case, very ingenious!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    LOOOOOOOL is this real or photoshopped???!!! In either case, very ingenious!
    What's ingenious or clever about some monkey with basic photoshop skills? Please explain.

It seems to me that Iranians have nothing better to do than photoshop pictures to create false stories all over the place. And to think there are still people who see these images and can not tell the difference between a genuine and an altered image. It defies belief.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

19. Likes Mahdi, AFRIRAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Behrooz jan, no matter what you and I say or do, these so called "photoshop" people will always be there to have their fun. There are always "beekars" who have nothing better to do than to sit at home and photoshop pictures. Among all the sad and stupid ones, I thought this one was actually quite creative than usual. Otherwise, I'm one of those most hardcore "altered picture ignoring" people around.
    Last edited by Sly; 28-10-2015 at 12:28 PM.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    What's ingenious or clever about some monkey with basic photoshop skills? Please explain.

It seems to me that Iranians have nothing better to do than photoshop pictures to create false stories all over the place. And to think there are still people who see these images and can not tell the difference between a genuine and an altered image. It defies belief.

yeah seriously, this is the worst photoshop job ever. nothing really sly about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    yeah seriously, this is the worst photoshop job ever. nothing really sly about it.
    Exactly from the responses you can estimate the age of the guy....loooollllll
    ..africansky!...