Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like
    So apparently in the latest Rohani-Putin meeting in Russia, they have discussed cooperation for building airplanes and selling Russian Sukhoi planes to Iran!

It's not mentioned whether it's the military or the passenger airplanes they were talking about.

Khoda rahm kone!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    fuck IR
    fuck Rohani
    fuck akhound scum
    fuck idiots who refuse to use their brains.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    latest news on the u.s. sanctions on iran.
    kushner was in iraq over the weekend to finalize the
    agreement between iran and his father in law.
    the aiapc and saudi agents in congress are having a bad
    hair day today and for the considerable future.

Boeing (BA) signed a $3 billion deal with Iran’s Assman Airlines for at least thirty 737 MAX airplanes. This is the first major deal with Iran since President Donald Trump took office and comes after the nearly $17 billion sale it made with Iran following the Obama administration’s landmark nuclear deal.

4. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the obligatory photo.

Post Thanks / Like
    مدیرعامل هما: نخستین فروند از هواپیمای ای تی آر تا دوهفته دیگر وارد ایران می***شود
    به روزشده در
    10:04
    فرهاد پرورش، مدیرعامل شرکت هواپیمایی جمهوری اسلامی ایران از ورود نخستین فروند از هواپیماهای ای تی آر تا دو هفته آینده خبرداد.

به گزارش ایرنا، آقای پرورش با بیان این که این هواپیماها برای پروازهای کوتاه برد به مراکز استانها و جزایر جنوب ایران می***تواند مورد استفاده قرار گیرد، گفت: "این هواپیماها می تواند از جنوب ایران به دبی و یا از تبریز و یا ارومیه به باکو پرواز کنند."

مدیرعامل شرکت هواپیمایی جمهوری اسلامی ایران با اشاره به سفر خلبانان ایرانی ایر برای انتقال این هواپیماها به کشور گفت: "با توجه به این که قرارداد خرید ۲۰ فروند ای تی آر دیر منعقد شد لذا کادر پروازی برای انجام آموزش های مورد نیاز به فرانسه اعزام شدند."

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post

Boeing (BA) signed a $3 billion deal with Iran’s Assman Airlines for at least thirty 737 MAX airplanes. This is the first major deal with Iran since President Donald Trump took office and comes after the nearly $17 billion sale it made with Iran following the Obama administration’s landmark nuclear deal.
    Is that the airline that forces you to kiss your ass goodbye before you get on?

Post Thanks / Like
    assman should significantly increase their effort to take that title away from united.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...booking-fiasco

Post Thanks / Like
    latest news on the u.s. sanctions on iran.
    kushner was in iraq over the weekend to finalize the
    agreement between iran and his father in law.
    the aiapc and saudi agents in congress are having a bad
    hair day today and for the considerable future.

Boeing (BA) signed a $3 billion deal with Iranís Assman Airlines for at least thirty 737 MAX airplanes. This is the first major deal with Iran since President Donald Trump took office and comes after the nearly $17 billion sale it made with Iran following the Obama administrationís landmark nuclear deal.
    the deal was finalized today.not a bad deal at all.
    5% down and 95% financing by the seller.
    trump might do the sword and wall dance with the
    semites in public but he is going cheek to cheek with
    the moolas in private.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) ó Iran's official IRNA news agency is reporting that the country's Aseman Airlines has finalized a deal to purchase 60 planes from the American company Boeing.

The Saturday report said that the planes will be delivered in two batches and the first batch will consist of 30 737 passenger planes to be delivered in 2019.

This is the second deal between the Chicago-based Boeing and an Iranian airliner since a landmark nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers went into practice in 2016.

In December Iran Air, the country's flag carrier, finalized a $16.6 billion deal with Boeing to purchase 80 passenger planes.

In September, Washington granted permission to Boeing and its European competitor Airbus to sell billions of dollars worth of aircraft to Iran.

Post Thanks / Like
    seeing is believing , Can someone tell me how many Aircraft of any kind been delivered since the sanction was lifted ?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Saturday report said that the planes will be delivered in two batches and the first batch will consist of 30 737 passenger planes to be delivered in 2019.
    Does this mean the second batch will also consist of 30 737s?

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    seeing is believing , Can someone tell me how many Aircraft of any kind been delivered since the sanction was lifted ?
    3 airbus planes in total so far.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    3 airbus planes in total so far.
    Don't forget 4RT turbo props been delivered to Iranair.

14. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran company finalizes deal with Boeing to buy another 60 new planes!
    "The Saturday report said that the planes will be delivered in two batches and the first batch will consist of 30 737 passenger planes to be delivered in 2019."
    Money aint no smell no more, that right!

Post Thanks / Like
    zagros and airtour placed more orders for airbus.
    a total of 73 more to be exact.

http://www.dw.com/en/irans-zagros-an...nes/a-39366517

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011