Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    So there are contradicting information. In this video which was uploaded in youtube ca a week ago, Zarif claims that they have given license to airbus for selling only 17 airplanes out of 118 requested ones, while they have given license to Boeing to sell 80 airplanes out of 88 requested ones.

Minute 05:20

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it! What the h*ll is going on?

http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-37671425

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I don't get it! What the h*ll is going on?

http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-37671425
    It is clear; Rouhani's team had a Goshad Kolah put on their head by OBama Administration;
    Going forward this gives real legitimacy to Osoolgaras who say oh America won't stand by their promises.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    It is clear; Rouhani's team had a Goshad Kolah put on their head by OBama Administration;
    I doubt the US government don't go through with this at some point, during or after Obama! After all the fuss, it would only make the U.S. look bad!

It might take a while but they will start to deliver at some point!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    توافق با ایرباس و بوئینگ 'تقریبا نهایی شده و هواپیماها تا پایان سال وارد ایران می***شوند'

http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-37817488

I just don't get this part:

"شرکت***های داخلی می***توانند در زنجیره تامین قطعات (سخت***افزاری و نرم***افزاری) هواپیماهای ایرباس قرار بگیرند" و "قرار است همین روند هم در مورد شرکت بوئینگ اجرایی شود."

What hardwares and sofwares? Don't the airplanes come finished and ready?

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    What hardwares and sofwares? Don't the airplanes come finished and ready?
    Planes need constant maintenance and part-replacement. This is the whole reason Iran's aviation industry is fucked at the moment. To buy a bunch of planes without after-sales services would be quit idiotic don't you think?

7. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pure crap as always, all of these only to turn attention from the the real hassle, namely to finalising the purchase because of political squabbles from both sides!

Well, there are always after-sales divisions locally or centrally controlled when it comes to maintenance, refurbishment and modernisation of the one-time-divested products. This is always handed down in the contract where to produce spare parts, do the maintenance and care by whom (the only question is whether the buyer may agree with the vendor concerning the rights and how much one is willing to pay).

This is not new, the manufacturing companies always offer the latest solutions to help the products last longer while operating more reliably, it is always a huge challenge of making the most of the product's' lifespan.

A Boeing spokesman said his company received the license this week and would now contact officials in Iran to determine which parts were needed. He said the license covered only components needed to ensure continued safe flight operations of older Boeing planes sold to Iran before the 1979 revolution, and did not allow any discussions about sales of new aircraft to Iran.

"It's very limited," said the spokesman.
    Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 02-11-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like iran did some creative financing to get the airbus
    deal done before the new u.s. president takes office.

Iran has reached a deal with a foreign leasing company to finance the first 17 jets it plans to buy from Airbus (AIR.PA), breaking a logjam in efforts to import aircraft following the lifting of sanctions, people familiar with the move said.

The deal removes a significant hurdle to securing the first tranche of jets, following uncertainty over financing and political opposition in the United States and Iran, though the sources caution months of talking have thrown up new potential hurdles.
    Iranian officials declined to name the lessor involved, but industry sources said in September that Iran was in advanced talks with the United Arab Emirates' Dubai Aerospace about helping to finance the purchase.
    "We have a deal to finance the first 17 aircraft," a senior Iranian official told Reuters, without elaborating.
    Dubai Aerospace and Airbus both declined to comment.

Under the deal, the leasing company would take over part of Iran's order for dozens of new jetliners and then lease them to the country's flag carrier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    Under the deal, the leasing company would take over part of Iran's order for dozens of new jetliners and then lease them to the country's flag carrier.
    So are we finally gonna lease them or own them?

I don't have a good feeling about UAE financers! Everything from football facilities and malls to airplanes is getting financed by them. Once up on a time we could argue Iranian money and financiers built up Dubai! Now they can claim the same about Iran!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this is such a cat and mouse game!!!

Now the congress have come up with yet another way to stop airplane sails to Iran! With Obama gone, it will certainly get carried out!

http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-38020092

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    JCPOA has proven to be a rotten deal for Iran. No banks or insurance companies still do busiensses with Iran because they are afraid of U.S treasury slapping them with fines. the planes look like will not be sold to iran for foreseeable future.

Obama Administration swindled the Iranian government pretty good.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    JCPOA has proven to be a rotten deal for Iran.
    I never understood why there was a "deal" in the first place? What was Iran's offering? To burn some centrifuges? That's it?

Post Thanks / Like
    JCPOA has proven to be a rotten deal for Iran. No banks or insurance companies still do busiensses with Iran because they are afraid of U.S treasury slapping them with fines. the planes look like will not be sold to iran for foreseeable future.

Not if Hillary Clinton had gotten elected! Just like Obama, she would have vetoed what ever $h*t the congress came up with!

As the famous London coffee shop sign said:

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Why IR need the air plane to begin with. thy all can ride Camel to go places.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care about politics ,but I do care about the safety of my compatriots ,my family ,your family ,people we love who use air travel to come and visit you and me .

These hypocrites who preach about human rights and question other countries lack of human rights have deprived 80 million Iranians from safe air travel for decades and now going back on the deal they have signed with so much publicity ...shameful ,disgusting ,criminal .

17. Likes Sly liked this post