Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 164
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Not if Hillary Clinton had gotten elected! Just like Obama, she would have vetoed what ever $h*t the congress came up with!

    As the famous London coffee shop sign said:

    Sly jan, no disrepct! but hillary Clinton is one of the dirtiest politicians that has ever walked the earth.
    as for her vetoing things or not . it would not have mattered a whole lot if the u.s treasury and u.s federal reserve push financial institutions aways form dealing with iran.

    don't believe all the crap in cnn or nytimes. Hillary was even dirtier than bill. she was the embodiment of global elitism and opportunism.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  2. Likes oghabealborz, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  3. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I don't care about politics ,but I do care about the safety of my compatriots ,my family ,your family ,people we love who use air travel to come and visit you and me .

    These hypocrites who preach about human rights and question other countries lack of human rights have deprived 80 million Iranians from safe air travel for decades and now going back on the deal they have signed with so much publicity ...shameful ,disgusting ,criminal .
    It is all about business. Iran does not have to buy planes. they can spend some extra money and lease planes.
    better yet iran should not buy planes. they should just build the airports and let foreign investment serve the iranian market. there is no strategic value in operating airliens. the value is in the aiports.

    Iran should spend money in cargo rail transports.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  4. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
  5. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    Sly jan, no disrepct! but hillary Clinton is one of the dirtiest politicians that has ever walked the earth.
    as for her vetoing things or not . it would not have mattered a whole lot if the u.s treasury and u.s federal reserve push financial institutions aways form dealing with iran.

    don't believe all the crap in cnn or nytimes. Hillary was even dirtier than bill. she was the embodiment of global elitism and opportunism.
    Charmahal jan, don't get me wrong! I never said Hilary was saint! She's probably the worst snake there is to find today! But seriously, the alternative was Trump! As far as Iran's aviation go, with Hilary there was a small chance. With Trump.... you can definitely say goodbye to any airplane sales to Iran for the next 4 years!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  6. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    they can spend some extra money and lease planes.
    If they can't buy planes, they can't lease them either!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    If they can't buy planes, they can't lease them either!
    There are a bunch of of A310 that Mahan and Homa are leasing.
    apparently they have to be 5 years old or something like that for them not to be covered by sanctions.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  8. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    There are a bunch of of A310 that Mahan and Homa are leasing.
    apparently they have to be 5 years old or something like that for them not to be covered by sanctions.
    They should be older than that. but the whole idea of the U.S democrats not to sell airplanes to Iran (at least on the surface) is to prevent IRI using them to transport weapons to the region. If that's their official reason, I don't think they would let IRI lease them either!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  9. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    They should be older than that. but the whole idea of the U.S democrats not to sell airplanes to Iran (at least on the surface) is to prevent IRI using them to transport weapons to the region. If that's their official reason, I don't think they would let IRI lease them either!
    the whole weapons transport $hit is a farce. it is being pushed by these necon foundations like the ones khalaji and other Iranian sell-outs work for.
    If Iran wants to transport weapons. they would use the military's c-130 or illyushins or Antanovs.

    banning plane sales is just way to exert pressure on the Iranian regime. There is no terrorism reason behind it. They are just trying to have the regime succumb to their demands based on pressure from the public.

    so far though Iran has got away by letting foreign carriers serving Iran.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  10. Likes Sly liked this post
  11. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pressure is specifically on these plane purchases because once the financing is in place, different industries will use the same route to invest in Iran.

    Simple as that.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  12. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well...just as we thought selling the airplanes to Iran is out of the question, breaking news:



    دولت آمریکا 'مجوز فروش بیش از صد ایرباس به ایران را صادر کرد'




    وزارت خزانه***داری آمریکا مجوز فروش ۱۰۶ هواپیمای مسافربری به شرکت هواپیمایی ملی ایران (هما) را برای شرکت ایرباس فرانسه صادر کرده است.

    یک "منبع مطلع" که نامش فاش نشده به خبرگزاری رویترز گفته است این مجوز دیروز دوشنبه ۲۱ نوامبر، توسط وزارت خزانه داری آمریکا صادر شده است.

    دو مقام دولتی آمریکا هم در گفت و گو با آسوشیتدپرس این خبر را تأیید کرده***اند.

    این در حالی است که مجلس نمایندگان آمریکا هفته پیش با تصویب طرحی، فروش هواپیمای مسافربری به ایران را منع کرده بود.

    شرکت ایرباس فرانسوی است، ولی بدلیل تامین بعضی قطعات ایرباس توسط شرکتهای آمریکایی باید برای فروش از آمریکا مجوز بگیرد.

    گفته می***شود که دست***کم***ده درصد قطعات ایرباس ساخت آمریکا هستند.

    این در حالی است که اصغر فخریه کاشان، معاون وزیر راه و شهرسازی از تأمین اعتبار خرید بخشی از ناوگان ایرباس از طریق یک شرکت لیزینگ بین***المللی خبر داده است.

    آقای فخریه کاشان گفته است: "طبق قرارداد اولیه، روش خرید هواپیماها به صورت اجاره به شرط تملیک بلندمدت است و درهمین زمینه موفق شدیم با یک شرکت لیزینگ بین***المللی برای تأمین مالی خرید ۷۷ فروند ایرباس به توافق نهایی برسیم."

    معاون وزیر راه ایران البته نام این شرکت را ذکر نکرده است.

    در جریان توافق جامع اتمی (برجام) میان ایران و گروه ۱+۵، ایالات متحده آمریکا با رفع تحریم فروش هواپیماهای مسافربری به ایران بدلیل فرسودگی ناوگان هوایی این کشور موافقت کرد و این موضوع در متن توافق گنجانده شد.

    ایران در ابتدای سال جاری میلادی اعلام کرد که قصد دارد ۱۱۸ هواپیمای مسافربری به ارزش تقریبی ۲۷ میلیارد دلار از شرکت ایرباس خریداری کند، اما بدلیل نیاز به مجوز آمریکا برای فروش این هواپیماها، این خرید به تأخیر افتاد.


    Source: http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-38071460

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  13. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    the whole weapons transport $hit is a farce. it is being pushed by these necon foundations like the ones khalaji and other Iranian sell-outs work for.
    If Iran wants to transport weapons. they would use the military's c-130 or illyushins or Antanovs.

    banning plane sales is just way to exert pressure on the Iranian regime. There is no terrorism reason behind it. They are just trying to have the regime succumb to their demands based on pressure from the public.

    so far though Iran has got away by letting foreign carriers serving Iran.
    Charmahal jan whatever the real reason is, is not the point! Their "official" reason is transporting weapons, which means if they let Iran lease the airplanes, they have contradicted themselves in front of the world! Do you know what I mean?

    In anyways, it seems Obama administration hurried up and sent the license before Trump comes to power and stops the deal!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  14. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    looks like iran did some creative financing to get the airbus
    deal done before the new u.s. president takes office.

    Iran has reached a deal with a foreign leasing company to finance the first 17 jets it plans to buy from Airbus (AIR.PA), breaking a logjam in efforts to import aircraft following the lifting of sanctions, people familiar with the move said.

    The deal removes a significant hurdle to securing the first tranche of jets, following uncertainty over financing and political opposition in the United States and Iran, though the sources caution months of talking have thrown up new potential hurdles.
    Iranian officials declined to name the lessor involved, but industry sources said in September that Iran was in advanced talks with the United Arab Emirates' Dubai Aerospace about helping to finance the purchase.
    "We have a deal to finance the first 17 aircraft," a senior Iranian official told Reuters, without elaborating.
    Dubai Aerospace and Airbus both declined to comment.

    Under the deal, the leasing company would take over part of Iran's order for dozens of new jetliners and then lease them to the country's flag carrier.
    Exclusive: U.S. grants Airbus license to sell 106 planes to Iran

    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...KBN13H1W0?il=0

    and you can bet your bottom $ that iran will also get to buy the planes
    it wants from boeing.trump's whole campaign was about creating jobs
    and improving the economy.he will look like an utter fool if he tells 1500
    boeing workers they are going to be laid off since he does not want to
    sell planes to iran.that's jt not trump who has been a business man and
    a deal maker all his life.

  15. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    Exclusive: U.S. grants Airbus license to sell 106 planes to Iran

    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...KBN13H1W0?il=0

    and you can bet your bottom $ that iran will also get to buy the planes
    it wants from boeing.trump's whole campaign was about creating jobs
    and improving the economy.he will look like an utter fool if he tells 1500
    boeing workers they are going to be laid off since he does not want to
    sell planes to iran.that's jt not trump who has been a business man and
    a deal maker all his life.
    There were US senators from the same county where Boeing is located, arguing against Iran buying from Boeing. Kaseye daghtar az ash. They were literally willing to lose jobs for their own constituents and corporate sponsors in order to have a sleazy lobbying job afterward.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  16. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    There were US senators from the same county where Boeing is located, arguing against Iran buying from Boeing. Kaseye daghtar az ash. They were literally willing to lose jobs for their own constituents and corporate sponsors in order to have a sleazy lobbying job afterward.
    yes but they were all against trump.
    trump will spit directly in the face of all congress
    and allow boeing to sell planes to iran.remember even
    the vast majority of republicans in the congress refused
    to endorse him and were actually against him.so he does
    not owe them a thing.but he does owe the american workers
    who voted for him and his promise about jobs.

  17. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    yes but they were all against trump.
    trump will spit directly in the face of all congress
    and allow boeing to sell planes to iran.remember even
    the vast majority of republicans in the congress refused
    to endorse him and were actually against him.so he does
    not owe them a thing.but he does owe the american workers
    who voted for him and his promise about jobs.
    boeing and iran signed a deal for 80 planes worth $16b today.
    trump is sending the right signals to iran.from nominating an
    oil man as secretary of state to this deal the message is clear.
    the pivot towards iran started under obama will continue under
    the new trump administration.the aiapc and saudi lobby and their
    slaves in the congress can go suck an egg as far as trump is
    concerned.

    Iran and Boeing Sign $16.6 Billion Deal on Sale of 80 Aircraft

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/wo...lane-deal.html


  18. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    boeing and iran signed a deal for 80 planes worth $16b today.
    trump is sending the right signals to iran.from nominating an
    oil man as secretary of state to this deal the message is clear.
    the pivot towards iran started under obama will continue under
    the new trump administration.the aiapc and saudi lobby and their
    slaves in the congress can go suck an egg as far as trump is
    concerned.

    Iran and Boeing Sign $16.6 Billion Deal on Sale of 80 Aircraft

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/wo...lane-deal.html

    You forgot the "oil man" will have John Bolton managing the day to day affairs. Don't be too happy for your beloved IR.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •