Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1446
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    De Bruyne looked at least $100 million worth more than Pogba! It's just one game, but these games stay in the fans' mind. City could've won this much more comfortably if they didn't respect Man U too much.

    I guess Pep Guardiola really is Mourinho's daddy. He rarely loses to him.

    And what the fuck was wrong with Claudio Bravo? What a disastrous day. City defense deserve a lot of credit for covering his fuck ups.
    How did Due Bruyne did last season? How this game reflect about Pogba being overrated? He was one of the better player in the pitch for the United. He plays too deep and he was overwhelmed by City double marking but still managed well I thought. I believe his move to United was a mistake but still wait and watch how this kid will be the best in England.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  2. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  3. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    This is funny but on a serious note one is the striker and other one the midfielder in front of defense.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  4. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    How did Due Bruyne did last season? How this game reflect about Pogba being overrated? He was one of the better player in the pitch for the United. He plays too deep and he was overwhelmed by City double marking but still managed well I thought. I believe his move to United was a mistake but still wait and watch how this kid will be the best in England.
    Judging by how the two played in this particular game, Pogba would need lots of schooling to even reach the mental readiness of a guy like De Bruyne. And De Bruyne is not even all that special. There are at least 20 more special players ahead of him in the world.

    To be a special player, you gotta at least look special (even when shit doesn't go your way).

    Pogba has never looked special except to a few agents and some desperate clubs. Even Juventus didn't consider him all that special. They simply hyped him up as much as they could for obvious reasons. They wouldn't buy Pogba back for half the price Man U paid.


  5. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every team dream to have a player such as Pogba in their line up, the issue is transfer fee price tag.

  6. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  7. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Judging by how the two played in this particular game, Pogba would need lots of schooling to even reach the mental readiness of a guy like De Bruyne. And De Bruyne is not even all that special. There are at least 20 more special players ahead of him in the world.

    To be a special player, you gotta at least look special (even when shit doesn't go your way).

    Pogba has never looked special except to a few agents and some desperate clubs. Even Juventus didn't consider him all that special. They simply hyped him up as much as they could for obvious reasons. They wouldn't buy Pogba back for half the price Man U paid.
    It took Due Buryne almost a season to get used to how Man City plays and Pep knows how to utilize him. Unlike Pogba who is put as a defensive midfielder who actually played well and did what he was supposed to do from what is expected of his role but he can contribute much more playing more offensive. It is like putting Due Buryne to play as a wing back. Even Messi and Ronaldo needs the team to perform to play well, United simply was horrible today and still under this circimstances and playing out of position he still played well.
    Now saying there is nothing special about him and he is a hype and Juve never believed in him is nonsense and you probably don't know much about what you are talking about. When legends such as Pirlo, Zidane, Buffon, and many more has called the kid special I dont think your claim has any value against those claims, albate jesaratan.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  8. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  9. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Every team dream to have a player such as Pogba in their line up, the issue is transfer fee price tag.
    Exactly, Bale's first season was also being criticized but it all disappeared after two CL.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  10. #142
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    is it safe to say Man U problem is not coaching?(Of course if you consider Sir Alex magic apart)
    I would say that on Saturday coaching was a huge part of the problem. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I will be watching man shity getting crushed... loool
    On serious note what did he do with Bayern super squad in CL... loool
    We will see where Pep and Jose stand by end of the season.
    Yeah wait for that to happen.

    He made the semifinals three times in a row, something no Bayern coach had done before. Just because they got a lucky draw in 2013 and won it, it doesn't mean that they will have that luck every damn year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Judging by how the two played in this particular game, Pogba would need lots of schooling to even reach the mental readiness of a guy like De Bruyne. And De Bruyne is not even all that special. There are at least 20 more special players ahead of him in the world.

    To be a special player, you gotta at least look special (even when shit doesn't go your way).

    Pogba has never looked special except to a few agents and some desperate clubs. Even Juventus didn't consider him all that special. They simply hyped him up as much as they could for obvious reasons. They wouldn't buy Pogba back for half the price Man U paid.

    Simple reason: De Bruyne has a coach who knows how to use him. Pogba doesn't. De Bruyne was all his life used as a 10 or on the wing. Pep comes in and puts him as an 8 1/2 paying homage to Fellini. NOW HOW ABOUT THAT?

  11. Likes Payandeh Iran, byebyenow liked this post
  12. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    So back to the discussion, is Pogba overrated?

    not this version.


  13. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Once and for all:

    We have shit managers.
    We have washed up managers.
    We have good managers
    We have overrated managers.
    We have elite managers.
    We have fantastic managers.

    Fill in whoever you like in each category. Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho etc.

    And then there's Guardiola.

    Stop comparing him with any other managers in football. He lives on another planet. End of story! And it's not only about the wins but everything else that comes with the wins and the way of winning, turning an emotionless sorry team like City in 2 months into a machine, just by telling players what they have to do right and see a different type of football. You cannot outthink and outsmarten Guardiola. Not possible!!! He's on some Bobby Fisher level and everyone else is the local kids chess club.

    So please, just don't. Whenever you want to talk about managers, fine, do it, but leave Guardiola out of the equation because just like you should not use God's name in vain, you shouldn't talk about Guardiola.


    Oh yeah Hooman jigar, have fun with Mou, the 200 Millions spent and another year fighting for the Champions League qualification. Teamamo teamamo teamam...LOL!! What was that line-up!!????? Hahahhaa!
    .
    .

    If not his biggest fan I'm one of his biggest fan as a coach but trophy wise he failed in Germany , So no need to get romantic ...At Bayern anything less than a CL in 3 years is failure .
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 12-09-2016 at 07:56 PM.

  14. Likes Pooya liked this post
  15. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .

    If not his biggest fan I'm one of his biggest fan as a coach but trophy wise he failed in Germany , So no need to get romantic ...At Bayern anything less than a CL in 3 years is failure .
    I don't think so!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  16. #146
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .

    If not his biggest fan I'm one of his biggest fan as a coach but trophy wise he failed in Germany , So no need to get romantic ...At Bayern anything less than a CL in 3 years is failure .
    Khoshteep, before they won the CL in 2013, when was the last time Bayern won CL? In between they made the finals twice having the core of Germany's national team, losing both times. Once they got manhandled and killed against Inter, the other time they lost at home to the team finishing fifth in England.

  17. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Khoshteep, before they won the CL in 2013, when was the last time Bayern won CL? In between they made the finals twice having the core of Germany's national team, losing both times. Once they got manhandled and killed against Inter, the other time they lost at home to the team finishing fifth in England.
    .
    .
    .


    I don't know man if you win 14 out of 20 domestic trophies in the last 10 years and then you give it to if not the best coach ,to one of the best then you expect the max. not that CL is easy but is what's expected from fans, club and pep himself

  18. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Khoshteep, before they won the CL in 2013, when was the last time Bayern won CL? In between they made the finals twice having the core of Germany's national team, losing both times. Once they got manhandled and killed against Inter, the other time they lost at home to the team finishing fifth in England.
    I dont know if i would say Pep FAILED, however, i think we all can agree, he didnt do anything SPECIAL either, you just said they made final 2 times before 2013, Pep didnt even reach the final, so while getting to 3 Semi in a row is awesome, its not something extraordinary for a team like Bayern.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  19. #149
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I dont know if i would say Pep FAILED, however, i think we all can agree, he didnt do anything SPECIAL either, you just said they made final 2 times before 2013, Pep didnt even reach the final, so while getting to 3 Semi in a row is awesome, its not something extraordinary for a team like Bayern.
    Well, compare Boateng before and after Pep. Alaba before and after Pep. Bayern was the only team in the world that could switch between 3-4 systems in a game without anyone realizing a switch has happened. Listen to players like Lahm talk about Pep. Problem is that Bayern is a soap opera and they need a coach they can dictate and Pep wasn't having any of it. Just read what he had to deal with for benching Müller against Atletico because he considered him useless against that kind of team (rightly so). The players that were eager to learn however all made significant jumps under Pep (Boateng, Alaba, Kimmich, Lahm, Douglas Costa, Coman). He didn't play/win a CL final in the end because Müller missed a penalty.

  20. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  21. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Well, compare Boateng before and after Pep. Alaba before and after Pep. Bayern was the only team in the world that could switch between 3-4 systems in a game without anyone realizing a switch has happened. Listen to players like Lahm talk about Pep. Problem is that Bayern is a soap opera and they need a coach they can dictate and Pep wasn't having any of it. Just read what he had to deal with for benching Müller against Atletico because he considered him useless against that kind of team (rightly so). The players that were eager to learn however all made significant jumps under Pep (Boateng, Alaba, Kimmich, Lahm, Douglas Costa, Coman). He didn't play/win a CL final in the end because Müller missed a penalty.


    Kimmich was his biggest invention. yes they played one of the most fluid football ever but then again on my book all it matters is what you win not how you play . you can be Mou, play ugly and win major trophies or being pep and leave empty handed

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •