Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    An United & moronho Exposed.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    And I said this before, he is only overrated by a small minority in football. Most football watchers and clubs don't really see what the hype is.

Yeah, I agree with what you say about Mourinho.

On a serious note about Pogba, it's really not his fault his dumb ass manager puts him in a spot next to a sorry excuse for a midfielder in a deep position and tells him to play.
    Last edited by Mahdi; 11-09-2016 at 10:34 AM.

3. Likes byebyenow liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once and for all:

We have shit managers.
    We have washed up managers.
    We have good managers
    We have overrated managers.
    We have elite managers.
    We have fantastic managers.

Fill in whoever you like in each category. Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho etc.

And then there's Guardiola.

Stop comparing him with any other managers in football. He lives on another planet. End of story! And it's not only about the wins but everything else that comes with the wins and the way of winning, turning an emotionless sorry team like City in 2 months into a machine, just by telling players what they have to do right and see a different type of football. You cannot outthink and outsmarten Guardiola. Not possible!!! He's on some Bobby Fisher level and everyone else is the local kids chess club.

So please, just don't. Whenever you want to talk about managers, fine, do it, but leave Guardiola out of the equation because just like you should not use God's name in vain, you shouldn't talk about Guardiola.

Oh yeah Hooman jigar, have fun with Mou, the 200 Millions spent and another year fighting for the Champions League qualification. Teamamo teamamo teamam...LOL!! What was that line-up!!????? Hahahhaa!

5. Likes Payandeh Iran, byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

English Premier League 2016-17 Fixtures , News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Guardiola is Barca manager and can't do much outside Barca , Mou is much better and more intelligent . Just wait and see until he got his players start understanding his football then they leave other teams behind . The only treat is klopp . City was lucky with the goals and ref .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I would take Pep with stoke city players ove Mou with world elite stars everyday

8. Likes byebyenow liked this post
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah Messi is god and also is Pep, pick one mate...

Back to serious note. United lost the game yesterday in first half due to Wrong players in 3 position and this is Jose's fault.
    1. Mikhtaryan should of never started since he just came back from Injury.
    2. Rashford has to start over Lingard after what he did in past 2 weeks for United and England 21.
    3. Herrera should of started to cover the back line.

We would of seen different gane but again this is Jose's fault and he admitted.

Also United missed two 100% goals in last few minutes of first half by Ibra. And Bravo should of gotten red card for that challenge and penalty.

Anyhow game is over. I just hope Jose would learn from this. Its only 4 game in to the season and $ity will lose points so nothing to worry about.

Btw Barca losing to promotion team at home is more shocking than this... loool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you Man U fans should worry at all . He's going to take Man U back where it belongs . He's genius . Very seldom you ll find his team do poor second half if the first was weak . He finds solution and repair the damage brilliantly . Love watching his teams playing the game .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mourinho used to be an amazing manager because of his skills in psychology and the "siege mentality".

But nothing epitomizes how much he has deteriorated in this regard more than how he dealt with Dr Carneiro last year, and how he just let go of De Bruyne at Chelsea.

De Bruyne in 2014 was the same complete player that he is now so for Mourinho not to realize this is poor.

I would love to see what InDaMoney thinks about this but I think we lost him to Ashley Madison scandal...

12. Likes Mahdi, Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post

Back to serious note. United lost the game yesterday in first half due to Wrong players in 3 position and this is Jose's fault.
    2. Rashford has to start over Lingard after what he did in past 2 weeks for United and England 21.

Also United missed two 100% goals in last few minutes of first half by Ibra. And Bravo should of gotten red card for that challenge and penalty.

Anyhow game is over. I just hope Jose would learn from this. Its only 4 game in to the season and $ity will lose points so nothing to worry about.

That was a PK and YELLOW for Bravo under new laws, not RED. To be honest, i hate Jose, but I dont regard Pep as a god as Mahdi said , God wins CL , he tried for 3 years with Bayern, and for Bayern winning CL is the ONLY challenging thing( Bundesliga is a a joke) and failed, so i am not sure Pep deserves all the credit he is given here. He is a great coach but not God or anything ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Looool...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2016-09-11-at-14.36.27.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	39171
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

15. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post

What do you do on Tuesdays and Wednesdays buddy? LOL!!

Guardiola sarvarate!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    An United & moronho Exposed.
    hamoon jaat too IR e. bemoon hamoon jaa.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    is it safe to say Man U problem is not coaching?(Of course if you consider Sir Alex magic apart)

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    What do you do on Tuesdays and Wednesdays buddy? LOL!!

Guardiola sarvarate!!!!
    I will be watching man shity getting crushed... loool
    On serious note what did he do with Bayern super squad in CL... loool
    We will see where Pep and Jose stand by end of the season.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    That was a PK and YELLOW for Bravo under new laws, not RED. To be honest, i hate Jose, but I dont regard Pep as a god as Mahdi said , God wins CL , he tried for 3 years with Bayern, and for Bayern winning CL is the ONLY challenging thing( Bundesliga is a a joke) and failed, so i am not sure Pep deserves all the credit he is given here. He is a great coach but not God or anything ...
    Yeah yellow or red but that clearly changes the direction of the game..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United