Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I wounder where is this money coming from!!!!!!
    They already have the money without selling Pogba, I actually think Higuain purchase was to convince Pogba to stay and aim for the CL. The 120 million is really about sending a message that Juve doesn't want to sell him and if they have to sell him it will be an insane amount, he really should stay, though, both Juve and Pogba need each other. But again with 120 million, Juve can become even stronger something that happened when Juve sold Zidane.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

2. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    with Higuain going for 90 (LOL) I'm wondering how much people would pay for Baggio today? 150? 200?

the story was great btw. You can spot the sucker if you ask him who the greatest European player of the 90ies was. If the answer is anyone but Baggio or Van Basten, don't talk about anything else with him.
    I don't know if even inflation and prompt up market can justify these amounts, Baggio cost 8 million the most expensive at the time, three decades later the Italian record was broken 82 million over Baggio's purchase, Crazy...
    Baggio was priceless BTW...
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

4. Likes Payandeh Iran, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    They already have the money without selling Pogba, I actually think Higuain purchase was to convince Pogba to stay and aim for the CL. The 120 million is really about sending a message that Juve doesn't want to sell him and if they have to sell him it will be an insane amount, he really should stay, though, both Juve and Pogba need each other. But again with 120 million, Juve can become even stronger something that happened when Juve sold Zidane.
    I want him to stay or go to Real. That is just way to much for him.. I also think he wants to play in CL. So most likely he will go to Real if he wants to move this year or wait till next year to see if United are back in CL or not...
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I want him to stay or go to Real. That is just way to much for him.. I also think he wants to play in CL. So most likely he will go to Real if he wants to move this year or wait till next year to see if United are back in CL or not...
    What held madrid from getting him was mostly Raiola. Perez hates the guy + he is asking for 30 mil comission. On a serious note we have a crowded midfield and the club turned down a mega offer for James. Anyways with madrid u never know till the last second

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    with Higuain going for 90 (LOL) I'm wondering how much people would pay for Baggio today? 150? 200?

the story was great btw. You can spot the sucker if you ask him who the greatest European player of the 90ies was. If the answer is anyone but Baggio or Van Basten, don't talk about anything else with him.

All I know is that Madrid is getting a sweet 2.3 Million from this transfer and that's Juve's responsibility

Post Thanks / Like
    Inter milan a team in chaos, they have money but can't spend it ... really horrible situation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Inter milan a team in chaos, they have money but can't spend it ... really horrible situation.
    I don't know what are they waiting for to build a new stadium, they need to think in the long term. Buying expensive players is what Inter has been doing for ages and it was nice until it lasted. It seems like Inter with all the money they have, Roma and Milan will start building their new stadium before Inter and that is the shame. Inter should invest in their youth and build their stadium and in few years will be where Juve was a few years ago, it is worth the wait!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36C572BF00000578-3717908-image-a-17_1470047685139.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	39126

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the plan is to sell Icardi to Napoli or Arsenal and buy Cavani ... I like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the plan is to sell Icardi to Napoli or Arsenal and buy Cavani ... I like that
    Why would you let the 23 yrs old Icardi leave and bring an almost 30 yrs Cavani ? They both can score goals but what's the purpose ? Maybe to get Inter to CL spot for next season ? In that case I don't think Icardi is the problem thou

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Why would you let the 23 yrs old Icardi leave and bring an almost 30 yrs Cavani ? They both can score goals but what's the purpose ? Maybe to get Inter to CL spot for next season ? In that case I don't think Icardi is the problem thou
    I am not huge fan of Icardi. He is a player with drama and too much hype.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not huge fan of Icardi. He is a player with drama and too much hype.
    Maradona would love you. No One hates Icardi as much he does

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish Icardi-Dybala than Higuain-Dybala as it would have cost us 30-40 million less with a much younger player who will most probably be Dybala's partner in Argentina's front-line in the near future.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad Mancini is out ... Frank Deboer ... come on man, bring back the glory days.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...-schedule.html