Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 135
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, i hate Medel
    .. His IQ is so low and dont understand why he is playing as center defender .... I want half of this team to be sold in Summer ... Inter needs a new coach and better players

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    A game with 9 goals and some awesome back-and-forth, but it felt so lifeless. No spirit among fans or even the players. What has happened to Italian football? It feels so depressing.


  3. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    A game with 9 goals and some awesome back-and-forth, but it felt so lifeless. No spirit among fans or even the players. What has happened to Italian football? It feels so depressing.
    .
    .
    invaded and owned by Chinese . look at Valencia

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    A game with 9 goals and some awesome back-and-forth, but it felt so lifeless. No spirit among fans or even the players. What has happened to Italian football? It feels so depressing.
    well these two teams are not in race for anything .... Italian game is just fine if you ask me and good times are coming ...

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    well these two teams are not in race for anything .... Italian game is just fine if you ask me and good times are coming ...
    True, the atmosphere is fine in Juventus stadium and San Paolo. Both Milan teams need their own stadium, I think Roma is getting their stadium. And yes like I said many times Icardi and Dybala are the future of Argentina.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monchi arrived in Rome, Now if they listen to this guy and let him do what he's good at then they'll excel

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pescara officially relegated

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    This All-French Nationality Juventus team looks pretty tasty:


  9. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  10. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    This All-French Nationality Juventus team looks pretty tasty:

    .
    .
    .

    Higuain too. born in France

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Higuain and Sissoko both born in France, yes I suppose they could also feature.

    This French-Juventus team could win the world cup. The balance of that midfield/attack...

  12. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  13. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Higuain and Sissoko both born in France, yes I suppose they could also feature.

    This French-Juventus team could win the world cup. The balance of that midfield/attack...
    .

    thierry Henry can help to win the World Cup too

  14. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could be wrong but I read somewhere the Week 33 set a new goal scoring record in Serie A
    .
    .
    .

  15. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .

    thierry Henry can help to win the World Cup too
    He was also a Juve player before he moved to Arsenal. Henry and Trezeguet both played at Monaco under Wenger.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  16. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    The return game:
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  17. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    He was also a Juve player before he moved to Arsenal. Henry and Trezeguet both played at Monaco under Wenger.
    So whats the point ? Did any one say henry played for perspolis before moving to highbury ?

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 02-05-2017 at 02:11 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •