Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

WHERE ARE Gaines and Hooshmand?

where are you guys.we miss you.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Good question. I have not heard from Gaines and Hooshmand for quite some time, come back fellas.

3. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed, agha Kasra!
    I can not understand why they just went off for good!? You better let things drain away.
    Who cares anyway at the end of day what this or another one said?

5. Likes TeamMeli, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Indeed, agha Kasra!
    I can not understand why they just went off for good!? You better let things drain away.
    Who cares anyway at the end of day what this or another one said?
    Well said homie and that is why I normally do not engage in politics. If I do and someone says something I do not like, I will just IGNORE them. After all, never feed a troll. I really do not care what your political beliefs are, as long as you are a good human being. Gaines and Hooshmand are both good cats. I hope they decide to come back. I think we lost some good members because of this but to be fair, some of us Iranians need to develop a thicker skin. We are kind of bache soosol(not everyone but a good portion of the population. Looks like as a society we have become SOFT. I am glad the Navy toughened me up. If you are going to let some idiot get to you, then you are going to have a very LONG and miserable life. I really hope they both come back.

7. Likes kasra1930, Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gai nes might be in orlando , still hiding in Pulse bathroom
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Well said homie and that is why I normally do not engage in politics. If I do and someone says something I do not like, I will just IGNORE them. After all, never feed a troll. I really do not care what your political beliefs are, as long as you are a good human being. Gaines and Hooshmand are both good cats. I hope they decide to come back. I think we lost some good members because of this but to be fair, some of us Iranians need to develop a thicker skin...........I really hope they both come back.
    Thanks homie, I agree.... the solvation is as you say "thicker skin" and a good laugh at those who running jagoff-games and many of those would never show up in real life, they're just keyboard heros and big mouths!

10. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doorood be to Kasra Jan ke yade ma boodid.

12. Likes TeamMeli, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Welcome back buddy hope all is well.

@Arash T. I call those sad and pathetic individuals keyboard warriors or internet badass#s and you are right they are the ultimate jagoffs. They probably never stepped foot in a boxing ring, a martial arts dojo or even the bloody gym. Eff the martial arts, I understand not everyone has that training but at least you can go to the gym fake tough guy. What a bunch of dooshbags and tools. They are a wedge the weakest tool in the shead. Sun Tzu art of war, when you are weak make them think you are strong but nobody thinks these jagoffs are storng haha.

14. Likes Hooshmand liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kasra Jan i was serving a lengthy ban also went away for a few weeks.. I think both me and Gaines were unfairly banned .. I got a thick skin and always come back no matter what, I really hope Gaines returns to this forum because he' a top bloke with a great sense of humor.

16. Likes oghabealborz, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes he does have a sense oof humor and glad to have you back.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 20-06-2016 at 03:14 AM.

18. Likes Hooshmand liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Kasra and friends:

I am sorry for not having seen this thread. I came across it while looking for a picture you had kindly researched and posted for me. Though I have not visited this forum regularly, I think I owe you and others a response to this thread. This will explain my absence.

Back about a year ago, our psychopath friend was having another one of his mental breakdowns. He was cussing at anybody and everybody using a few different usernames. Meanwhile, his pet moderator (BT), being the weasel that he is, took advantage of the situation and banned me (as well as Hoosmand I think). His stated reason, ostensibly, was that I had insulted the psycho by calling him Olagh!!!! Imagine that!! On a site that the psycho was (and is) directing the most disgusting insults towards just about everyone, I was banned for calling him Olagh!! In any case, being banned, I stopped visiting the site, while the psychopath came back again and started posting, apparently with the full blessing of his pet moderator. I eventually lost the habit of visiting the site and did not notice this thread.

I am humbled that you and few others noticed my absence and thought of me. But since I am here, I have a few more things to add:

First on BT: His character is exactly what is wrong with this site. He is a know-nothing, insecure weasel in the mold of the jujeh basijis in Iran who roam the streets just to harass young men and women in the hope of adding some significance to their pathetic existence. He, like them, has turned the miniscule power that he has, as a moderator in a sparsely populated site, into a chomagh to hit anyone who threatens his sense of self-worth (yes, I admit I am guilty of this crime). It was not his first time either. Soon after I joined, he issued me a warning for my signature “because it provokes the psycho”!!!! He has insulted Iranian women in the most disgusting manner when they won the AFC title. He continues to denigrate any Iranian who has achieved some significant accomplishment, be it in Soccer, Cinema, or anything else for that matter. His is so ignorant that he routinely professes expertise in such diverse fields as rocket science, cinema, arts, economics, politics, military affairs, football, etc (seems he is trying hard to emulate his idol, the psycho). Of course the common themes in his posts are a hatred for Iran or any Iranian that has achieved some milestone. Like his psychopath idol, he continues to bash Iranians and their culture at any chance he gets, regardless of the topic. Such a person with inadequacy complex, was destined to ruin this site, and he has succeeded as evidenced by the number of people who have left.

An individual experiences a nation’s culture from interaction with people of that culture. An Iranian’s view of his own culture is really shaped by his experiences with his own family, upbringing, and friends. When you see someone piss on Iranians at every chance he gets, he is really pissing straight on the heads of his own family and friends, because it is his family and friends that shaped his view of the culture. When you see someone like the psycho or his pet commenting without any basic understanding of the topic, you can be sure that they grew up in an environment where adults ignorantly talked out of their rear-end. When you see a person displaying jealousy towards accomplished people, you can bet that they observed that behavior while growing up. When you see someone resort to the most disgusting profanity in a public forum, you know what kind of family they come from.

Look at who is left on this site. Beside a few die-hard fans, we have the psychopath; his pet moderator; and a self-proclaimed Jahel. Of course we are also blessed with another self-hating diarrhetic with bladder control problems, who seems incapable of posting without the words “shashidam” and “reedam”. Just look what these characters did to the New Year thread or any other thread where the few normal people left were trying to have a conversation.
    As for the psychopath, well what can I say that you do not already know? He is just your run of the mill coward who is using this site to make up for his own inadequacies. He threatens people knowing that no one can reach him. I guarantee that when he is confronted by anyone, he would run and hide like a little mouse. The fact that he is here is only because he has managed to find a pet moderator on this site to enable his behavior.

As for you Kasra jan, you (and a few normal members left) do not belong here. You and the likes of you are a credit to the immigrant Iranian community. I can assure you that people who experience culture through interaction with you, will have a different impression of Iranian culture than those who experience it by interacting with the likes of the psycho and his pet.

I have many friends who visit the site just to read your contributions. Your posts were the main reason I decided to join again after so many years. But here, your valuable posts are sullied by the pile of garbage that is thrown at you and your posts. It is indeed a shame that your (and people like you) posts are surrounded by such filth. Many more people would be able to benefit from your historical knowledge, insight, and passion if you moved to another site. Let these morons fester and drown in their own cesspool of hate and ignorance. If you do move, which I hope you do, please let everyone know where we can still read your posts.

As for me, I rarely visit this site anymore. The other soccer site I visit is much better moderated and at least is populated by people who care about TM and want to see it succeed. And the shenanigans displayed by the psychopath and his pet moderator are not tolerated. Any society (or a forum) that ignores its own rules or worse yet, allows a moderator to abuse his position is destined to fail. I was a member of this site back in the 90’s and early 2000’s. It used to have a lot of active members who would engage in discussions. There were a lot of disagreements, but at least there was no overt display of hate for Iran, its culture and its TM. Now while the other site is thriving with many members, young and old, this site is left rotting.

I apologize for the long-winded, and the long-delayed reply. I think I owed you, and some other friends on this site, an explanation. I hope you understand. As always, thank you for all your posts which have resurrected some of my fading, yet fond childhood memories.

Happy New Year to all and Movaffagh va Pirooz bashid doostan.
    …….And as always
    GO TM. May its continued success be a thorn in the eyes of these self-hating idiots.
    “Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”

20. Likes kasra1930, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaines View Post
    Dear Kasra and friends:

I am sorry for not having seen this thread. I came across it while looking for a picture you had kindly researched and posted for me. Though I have not visited this forum regularly, I think I owe you and others a response to this thread. This will explain my absence.

Back about a year ago, our psychopath friend was having another one of his mental breakdowns. He was cussing at anybody and everybody using a few different usernames. Meanwhile, his pet moderator (BT), being the weasel that he is, took advantage of the situation and banned me (as well as Hoosmand I think). His stated reason, ostensibly, was that I had insulted the psycho by calling him Olagh!!!! Imagine that!! On a site that the psycho was (and is) directing the most disgusting insults towards just about everyone, I was banned for calling him Olagh!! In any case, being banned, I stopped visiting the site, while the psychopath came back again and started posting, apparently with the full blessing of his pet moderator. I eventually lost the habit of visiting the site and did not notice this thread.

I am humbled that you and few others noticed my absence and thought of me. But since I am here, I have a few more things to add:

First on BT: His character is exactly what is wrong with this site. He is a know-nothing, insecure weasel in the mold of the jujeh basijis in Iran who roam the streets just to harass young men and women in the hope of adding some significance to their pathetic existence. He, like them, has turned the miniscule power that he has, as a moderator in a sparsely populated site, into a chomagh to hit anyone who threatens his sense of self-worth (yes, I admit I am guilty of this crime). It was not his first time either. Soon after I joined, he issued me a warning for my signature “because it provokes the psycho”!!!! He has insulted Iranian women in the most disgusting manner when they won the AFC title. He continues to denigrate any Iranian who has achieved some significant accomplishment, be it in Soccer, Cinema, or anything else for that matter. His is so ignorant that he routinely professes expertise in such diverse fields as rocket science, cinema, arts, economics, politics, military affairs, football, etc (seems he is trying hard to emulate his idol, the psycho). Of course the common themes in his posts are a hatred for Iran or any Iranian that has achieved some milestone. Like his psychopath idol, he continues to bash Iranians and their culture at any chance he gets, regardless of the topic. Such a person with inadequacy complex, was destined to ruin this site, and he has succeeded as evidenced by the number of people who have left.

An individual experiences a nation’s culture from interaction with people of that culture. An Iranian’s view of his own culture is really shaped by his experiences with his own family, upbringing, and friends. When you see someone piss on Iranians at every chance he gets, he is really pissing straight on the heads of his own family and friends, because it is his family and friends that shaped his view of the culture. When you see someone like the psycho or his pet commenting without any basic understanding of the topic, you can be sure that they grew up in an environment where adults ignorantly talked out of their rear-end. When you see a person displaying jealousy towards accomplished people, you can bet that they observed that behavior while growing up. When you see someone resort to the most disgusting profanity in a public forum, you know what kind of family they come from.

Look at who is left on this site. Beside a few die-hard fans, we have the psychopath; his pet moderator; and a self-proclaimed Jahel. Of course we are also blessed with another self-hating diarrhetic with bladder control problems, who seems incapable of posting without the words “shashidam” and “reedam”. Just look what these characters did to the New Year thread or any other thread where the few normal people left were trying to have a conversation.
    As for the psychopath, well what can I say that you do not already know? He is just your run of the mill coward who is using this site to make up for his own inadequacies. He threatens people knowing that no one can reach him. I guarantee that when he is confronted by anyone, he would run and hide like a little mouse. The fact that he is here is only because he has managed to find a pet moderator on this site to enable his behavior.

As for you Kasra jan, you (and a few normal members left) do not belong here. You and the likes of you are a credit to the immigrant Iranian community. I can assure you that people who experience culture through interaction with you, will have a different impression of Iranian culture than those who experience it by interacting with the likes of the psycho and his pet.

I have many friends who visit the site just to read your contributions. Your posts were the main reason I decided to join again after so many years. But here, your valuable posts are sullied by the pile of garbage that is thrown at you and your posts. It is indeed a shame that your (and people like you) posts are surrounded by such filth. Many more people would be able to benefit from your historical knowledge, insight, and passion if you moved to another site. Let these morons fester and drown in their own cesspool of hate and ignorance. If you do move, which I hope you do, please let everyone know where we can still read your posts.

As for me, I rarely visit this site anymore. The other soccer site I visit is much better moderated and at least is populated by people who care about TM and want to see it succeed. And the shenanigans displayed by the psychopath and his pet moderator are not tolerated. Any society (or a forum) that ignores its own rules or worse yet, allows a moderator to abuse his position is destined to fail. I was a member of this site back in the 90’s and early 2000’s. It used to have a lot of active members who would engage in discussions. There were a lot of disagreements, but at least there was no overt display of hate for Iran, its culture and its TM. Now while the other site is thriving with many members, young and old, this site is left rotting.

I apologize for the long-winded, and the long-delayed reply. I think I owed you, and some other friends on this site, an explanation. I hope you understand. As always, thank you for all your posts which have resurrected some of my fading, yet fond childhood memories.

Happy New Year to all and Movaffagh va Pirooz bashid doostan.
    …….And as always
    GO TM. May its continued success be a thorn in the eyes of these self-hating idiots.

گینس عزیز خوش آمدی.کاملا شرح نوشتهایت را خواندم،حال امیدوارم که شما بیائید و ما را بهره***مند از وجود گرامیت بکنی***.بهر صورت چه میشود گفت،اما هیچ یک از این حرف***ها نباید باعث شوند که شما از این سایت دل*** بکنید.من منتظر تریدهای بعدی شما هستم،بسیار خوش حالم دوست عزیز شما را در این سایت میبینم،منتظر ترید***های بعدی شما هستم.

دوست عزیز شما من را شرمنده کردید،و من متشکرم از این همه محبت شما،که من را شرمنده کردید،میتوان به سایت دیگر رفت،ولی*** خوب چه میتوان گفت.متاسفانه خیلی*** از این سایت به سایت***های دیگر رفتند،اما خوب چه بگویم،اگر از این سایت برویم،اونوقت اعقاب البرز،پاینده ایران،ببر،هوشمند ،جناب تیمسار و دیگران را میس می***کنیم،روی این اصل اگر اجازه دهید و شما هم با ما همراهی کنید به این سایت برگردید و بی*** توجه به حرف دیگران کار خود را ادامه دهیم،و اگر دیدیم که واقیمن همه درها به سوی ما بسته شده است،اونوقت حتما به سایت دیگر میرویم.
    Name:  1001.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  38.8 KB
    Last edited by kasra1930; 05-04-2017 at 12:58 AM.

22. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this one escalated unexpectedly

24. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Gains good to hear from you dude ,you points are valid and you are so right .

It is not a fair playing field here thanks to the person you mentioned ,just go to the thread " I am a zionist" and see what this guy promised to do about keeping this site clean and asked us members to bet our life on it that he will do ,glad we didn't take that bet or we would have been all dead by now !

While I agree with you I also agree with Kasra , hope to see you post again .

26. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Well this one escalated unexpectedly
    Lool

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk