Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardesheer View Post
    So true. CR is a great player, but Messi is just something else. Since when the best player is based on team performance. That's total BS. They should have given the best player award to Messi year after year. If there was not too much money and politics involved, Messi would have won it every year. Messi is the best player ever. I have seen Pele and Maradona play. Both better than CR, but Messi is the best player in the history of football. Don't let team support blind you. RM is a fantastic team, but that does not mean you can compare CR with Messi. Aside from their abilities, CR behaves like an a$$hole on the pitch, and Messi is a real sportsman.
    You know I am not CR Fan (well look who opened this thread) but come on man, for example this year CR is going to win best player, you telling me he doesnt deserve it ? I personally dont like CR, but every year he won it, he deserved it, so did Messi,
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh daddy daddy,it was just like you said
    now that the living outnumber the dead

#4 has arrived,7 to go for a full line up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to him ! i much rather he have 7 kids vs someone who cant buy the basics for their children ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930