Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 439
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Some of you guys are the most clueless people I have even seen . If some one on ISP open a thread and say finger your own butt hole them Most of you will do .. Baba think for a fucking second before follow some one like a Sheep...

    How the fuck CR can be a douche-bag after playing 15 years of professional football ? I'm not a fan of CR but Can someone tell me in the last 15 years ..


    1- Was he involved in any sex scandal ?
    2- Was he involved in any tax fraud ?
    3- Has he ever made an interview against a player, Coach or ref ?
    4- was he caught in any Drunk driving ?
    5- had he ever let his club and country down ?
    6- has he ever felt tired and come short in training ?
    7- had he ever manipulate a fan or a team mate ?
    etc .....

    Now because he made a comment about Iceland he is a douche bag ?

    week ago Zlatan said It's time to let the whole World know that my next team is Manchester .....so is he a douche bag now ?

    Baba Pooya doesn't like him because he gel his hair and jump up once enter the pitch .... that's it ... Stop following blindly
    .
    .
    you want a douchebag ? then go listen to Pique , xavi and Alves interviews ...

    baba fucking Messi was benched once and didn't show up in the training the day after ....


    Honestly some of you should really give it up this is not your sport




    Actually douchbags are Ramos and Pepe but Ronaldo is still a selfish player who only think about his personal glory than the team glory and yes his comment about Iceland is an asshole move.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  2. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  3. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Look at the players that play with Messi in Argentina national team.. can your really compare them to Portugal!!!! bikhial amo..
    I don't have nothing against Messi, He is the best player ever existed. I am talking about Ronaldo and people who are calling him douchebag... Yeah off the field he is a arrogant moron but on the filed you can't deny his talent. Even though he can't run any more but still can score on different ways.
    Been saying the same thing over n over , but fact is bitter in our culture


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  4. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Actually douchbags are Ramos and Pepe but Ronaldo is still a selfish player who only think about his personal glory than the team glory and yes his comment about Iceland is an asshole move.
    And what exactly Ramos and Pepe have done to be a "douche bag " ( If you know the meaning ) in case we don't know ?



  5. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    And what exactly Ramos and Pepe have done to be a "douche bag " ( If you know the meaning ) in case we don't know ?


    Ok not douchebag but are complete assholes! is it better
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  6. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  7. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Ok not douchebag but are complete assholes! is it better
    .



    LOL yeah so funny indeed . Dude we have more douche in here than the entire top five European leagues

  8. Likes Nadersan liked this post
  9. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Been saying the same thing over n over , but fact is bitter in our culture


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Argentina without Messi is a garbage team, remember the Ivory Coast of a few years ago with many stars but still was the garbage team that is Argentina without Messi. Portugal in the other hand has a good coach and unity, which Argentina doesn't have. Argentina has not had a real playmaker since Riquelme.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  10. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  11. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .



    LOL yeah so funny indeed . Dude we have more douche in here than the entire top five European leagues
    Are you calling me a douche?
    Pepe and Ramos have been one of the ugliest and dirtiest players I have watched and there is nothing funny about them, they are complete assholes and have done much worse things on the pitch than some stupid interviews.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  12. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  13. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Are you calling me a douche?


    Pepe and Ramos have been one of the ugliest and dirtiest players I have watched and there is nothing funny about them, they are complete assholes and have done much worse things on the pitch than some stupid interviews.
    .
    .
    .


    No I didn't call you a douche but I will if you can't back up and validate your statement .

    Pepe ? yes he had some mad and stupid moments which is now far behind him ... but the if he is a douche then Cantona and Luis Suarez are a galaxy ahead of him .. should I say why ?

    Ramos ? why exactly ?

  14. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .
    .


    No I didn't call you a douche but I will if you can't back up and validate your statement .

    Pepe ? yes he had some mad and stupid moments which is now far behind him ... but the if he is a douche then Cantona and Luis Suarez are a galaxy ahead of him .. should I say why ?

    Ramos ? why exactly ?
    You mine as well do! You want me to validate what statement? that Pepe and Ramos are the biggest assholes? Do you really want me to bring Ramos dirty games which are known to everyone? I think you are feeling little uptight now, calling people douche over Madrid's players.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  15. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  16. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    You mine as well do! You want me to validate what statement? that Pepe and Ramos are the biggest assholes? Do you really want me to bring Ramos dirty games which are known to everyone? I think you are feeling little uptight now, calling people douche over Madrid's players.

    huh ? first of all I never called you or neither anyone a Douche , so stop putting those words in my mouth ....


    again as I guesses and as I guessed it right you don't know the meaning or just mixing it up ...

    Ramos dirty game making him a douche ? looool ..... ok let's see what you got about Ramos. bring it up and let's see why is he a douche on your dictionary and by the way let me guess, knowing how biased you are there is no douche in Italian league and national team ,,, Am I correct ? ... Conte kicking the ball and climbing the bleacher and knocking on the roof of it is completely normal ... all the douches are at the Bernabeu

    anyways let's see why Ramos is a douche and then we move on .....

  17. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Ok not douchebag but are complete assholes! is it better
    I changed it to asshole so big deals dude!
    Last edited by byebyenow; 07-07-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  18. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are tons of douche in Italia football so what is your point? Conte being passionate makes him a douche, lol!
    I said Ramos and Pepe because you only named Barca players, so if that doesn't make you bias I don't know what does.
    If you calling Ranieri the worse coach, and that is not a douche move I don't what does.
    Again I said not douche but they are assholes, and yet you are being a douche and repeating your drama theater.
    Ramos is a complete asshole on the pitch, I don't have to convince you here because he is and everyone knows that.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  19. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  20. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    There are tons of douche in Italia football so what is your point? Conte being passionate makes him a douche, lol!
    I said Ramos and Pepe because you only named Barca players, so if that doesn't make you bias I don't know what does.
    If you calling Ranieri the worse coach, and that is not a douche move I don't what does.
    Again I said not douche but they are assholes, and yet you are being a douche and repeating your drama theater.
    Ramos is a complete asshole on the pitch, I don't have to convince you here because he is and everyone knows that.
    .
    .
    .
    Yes you have to convince me Why Ramos is a douche or an Arse ? everyone knows what ? Are you everyone ? Are you talking on behalf of everyone here ? I said it about barca players because this is a league I follow day in and day out. Maybe it's happening everywhere but I'aint aware of it. so all of a sudden you became a barca fan and being offended ?

    Regarding Ranieri , I told you 100 times and I say it again , At the time I opened the thread he was the most kiri coach on planet earth. no one would even want him even close to their team , Would you ? Now bang bang he won his 1st major trophies after 30 years and became a saint,,,, Now being an Iranian including myself we change face 100 times a day in almost everything , anything from football to you name it ..... I hope this now clears the discussion and btw to me he is still a tokhmi coach, and if that makes a me douche on your book them let it be ....

  21. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .
    .
    Yes you have to convince me Why Ramos is a douche or an Arse ? everyone knows what ? Are you everyone ? Are you talking on behalf of everyone here ? I said it about barca players because this is a league I follow day in and day out. Maybe it's happening everywhere but I'aint aware of it. so all of a sudden you became a barca fan and being offended ?

    Regarding Ranieri , I told you 100 times and I say it again , At the time I opened the thread he was the most kiri coach on planet earth. no one would even want him even close to their team , Would you ? Now bang bang he won his 1st major trophies after 30 years and became a saint,,,, Now being an Iranian including myself we change face 100 times a day in almost everything , anything from football to you name it ..... I hope this now clears the discussion and btw to me he is still a tokhmi coach, and if that makes a me douche on your book them let it be ....
    https://youtu.be/CPQXTnbYfio
    Whatever dude just watch this since "khodeto be kooche alichap mizany". I'm not a Barca fan and never will be but don't say you are not biased.
    Regarding Ranieri, I don't care what many thought of him, because most people don't know what they are talking about. And if you remember from the gate I told you he is not a tokhmi coach he is just not for big clubs but then you called me biased because he is Italian. If that is not a douch move then I don't what is... but it is ok I also don't care to be a douche bag, we have many of them here
    Also, you don't need to type in red colors, it will still send the same message.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  22. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  23. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    https://youtu.be/CPQXTnbYfio
    Whatever dude just watch this since "khodeto be kooche alichap mizany". I'm not a Barca fan and never will be but don't say you are not biased.
    Regarding Ranieri, I don't care what many thought of him, because most people don't know what they are talking about. And if you remember from the gate I told you he is not a tokhmi coach he is just not for big clubs but then you called me biased because he is Italian. If that is not a douch move then I don't what is... but it is ok I also don't care to be a douche bag, we have many of them here
    Also, you don't need to type in red colors, it will still send the same message.
    .
    .
    .


    So what ? Khob bia 22 Douchebags playing football

    Inter vs Juve


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jf7p8IE3n4


    and you found an el-clasico youtube where 22 players are ready to kill each-other LOOOL

    .
    .
    .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •