Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go Neymar after Brazil's exit from Copa
    http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/587/c...instagram-post

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pooya Sorakh baz dobare az in harfa... bikhial amo.. He is the top scorer in CL history, won 2 CL for your crappy team. I don't know what else you can expect from him.. Can you do that? do you know any other player beside Messi who can do that... stop being ungrateful...
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

3. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.
    So what about Messi? He didn't win the WC either! Just saying!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Pooya Sorakh baz dobare az in harfa... bikhial amo.. He is the top scorer in CL history, won 2 CL for your crappy team. I don't know what else you can expect from him.. Can you do that? do you know any other player beside Messi who can do that... stop being ungrateful...
    Well according to him we won both CLs because of bale. Not sure what's his logic behind this unless he let us know. As long as I remember bale scored 0 goal in this year's CL . However in absence of CR bale won us 2 big games in the league

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Pooya is doing a fantastic job running the prediction pool and anybody criticizing his views on CR or anyone and anything else must lose 10 points.

ps: paseh yagheh harci adam khayeh maal

7. Likes Sly, Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I work with FACTS, Compare what CR has won for Madrid and what Bale won , you will be surprised

And so what Neymar said that? he is another idiot, Its like someone goes and shoots someone and some post another person did it ? does it make it right?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of these guys never get the chance to become men . At age of 11,12 they get everything served and isolated from real life . If the parents goal is to make star of their children so that is the only way . I've learned not care about players personality , taste ,or how they behave outside the pitch . Love the game

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

10. Likes Real Madrid, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I work with FACTS, Compare what CR has won for Madrid and what Bale won , you will be surprised

And so what Neymar said that? he is another idiot, Its like someone goes and shoots someone and some post another person did it ? does it make it right?

really ? then jose manuel pinto has won more euro trophies than buffon so he is better than gigi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    really ? then jose manuel pinto has won more euro trophies than buffon so he is better than gigi
    What is your logic here? how are the 2 related?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Goals and medals are irrelevant. Ronaldo is a bad loser. That's why he lets himself down.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    What is your logic here? how are the 2 related?
    Lol you tell me . you said you go with stats and facts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 16-06-2016 at 05:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    he is more complete player than Messi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    he is more complete player than Messi
    I dont think even Real Madrid agrees to that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.
    I think Maradona has won only one worldcup championship and that was 1986 in Mexico.

Post Thanks / Like
    Comparing two players are the most stupid thing ever. It's like you compare two finger prints . It's like I ask you why you like BMW and not Mercedes . It's like the opinion of a cat vs. A Dog person . It's I ask you whether you like green or blue ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk