Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although I had Portugal winning it was pretty funny to see Ronaldo hit that p although I had Portugal winning it was pretty funny to see Ronaldo hit the woodwork and he wa offsides on the waived odd goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, while we are on the topic of Ronaldo, I dont understand one thing, WHY do coaches allow CR to continue taking Free Kicks? i mean yeah if I was CR i would tell the coach to point someone else for FKs because i simply can not take them anymore, but knowing CR, he is never going to do that, (that is beside the point here) I am wondering why dont the COACHES just tell him, stop taking them ? what do they see in his FKs that we don't ? I just can NOT understand ....

out of the last 36 FKs he has taken for Portugal, he has scored "0" ! I mean surely someone better than him must be there. At Real, Bale did take some FKs this year, but still majority was taken by CR and If not mistaken, he scored 1 or 2 the entire SEASON! I just refuse to believe he is the best at Portgual or Real, at the same time,i dont get why the coaches just let him take it....
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    The difference between Maradona and Ronaldo is Maradona is a two time World Cup Champion. What did Ronaldo ever win FOR PORTUGAL? Ronaldo is only good on the pitch, when he is playing for Real Madrid. Maradona showed up or Argentina. That is the difference between the two. One is a legend and won two World Cups, the other desperately wants to win a World Cup. Just saying.
    Maradona only won one Wc pal.
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Guys, while we are on the topic of Ronaldo, I dont understand one thing, WHY do coaches allow CR to continue taking Free Kicks? i mean yeah if I was CR i would tell the coach to point someone else for FKs because i simply can not take them anymore, but knowing CR, he is never going to do that, (that is beside the point here) I am wondering why dont the COACHES just tell him, stop taking them ? what do they see in his FKs that we don't ? I just can NOT understand ....

out of the last 36 FKs he has taken for Portugal, he has scored "0" ! I mean surely someone better than him must be there. At Real, Bale did take some FKs this year, but still majority was taken by CR and If not mistaken, he scored 1 or 2 the entire SEASON! I just refuse to believe he is the best at Portgual or Real, at the same time,i dont get why the coaches just let him take it....
    Taking free kicks are mostly players decision. CR should not take close range free kicks he has never been good at it. In Madrid only James can take those around the penalty box ...I agree bale needs to start taking over slowly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Taking free kicks are mostly players decision. CR should not take close range free kicks he has never been good at it. In Madrid only James can take those around the penalty box ...I agree bale needs to start taking over slowly

you are saying Coach has nothing to do with this ? so if tomorrow Navas wants to take them he is allowed?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    you are saying Coach has nothing to do with this ? so if tomorrow Navas wants to take them he is allowed?
    No dude . I meant players decide among themselves and usually the one who do it more and better in training will take it. Again CR should avoid close range set pieces as he is not a good bender .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    No dude . I meant players decide among themselves and usually the one who do it more and better in training will take it. Again CR should avoid close range set pieces as he is not a good bender .

How do you know this? you played in a professional team? I think the coach has a STRONG input in this, but even if going by your theory, you are telling me all his team-mates in Real and Portugal dont see a better player than him ?

Post Thanks / Like
    If one player is more complete that the the other isn't comparing . Messi is very good but he only can be good in Barcelona's way of playing football . Having players like Xavi , Iniesta and these type of players gets the best out of him . Ronaldo can play different system and better header and is a two feeted player towards Messi 's left foot .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    If one player is more complete that the the other isn't comparing . Messi is very good but he only can be good in Barcelona's way of playing football . Having players like Xavi , Iniesta and these type of players gets the best out of him . Ronaldo can play different system and better header and is a two feeted player towards Messi 's left foot .

Messi does everything at Argentina and he just equalled Batistuta's record today. One thing Ronaldo will never have is Messi's intelligence, Messi can read the game and is an absolute playmaker beside being the best ever goal scorer of the game. Messi is a team player and has the ability to make everyone else in the team play at their highest level, unlike Ronaldo who is a self-oriented player.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

10. Likes Behrooz_C, Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    he is more complete player than Messi
    Messi plays football, Ronaldo runs, more like an athlete. You close down Ronaldo and refuse him space and he is very little. Messi however can play his way out of dead ends.
    Messi is more of a team player. Ronaldo thinks it's all about him.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

12. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What has Argentina achieved with Messi ? He's not half as good in national team as he's in Barca . Dare say Argentina has had the best team ever for some years now . They haven't even won the Copa with him ( they have to win now ,anything else is disaster ) . He is only good playing in barca .

Post Thanks / Like

My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

No offence but if one still asking a player for his club vs country achievements then he must consider following a different sport .

If that's the case the likes of zico , baggio, maldini, George best , platini , eusebio and tons of others have all failed in their careers .

Players have different attributes. You can't keep possession football with CR and cant play counter attacking game with messi

Last edited by Real Madrid; 19-06-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    Maradona only won one Wc pal.
    OH my bad I thought he won two that is right in 1990 Argentina lost to Wset Germany aka BDR and 86 was when he won.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mates. What I mean is that when you re named as best in the world five times ( some say the best ever ) then you have to make a difference wherever u play . You must have the full talent to adjust in any system . Messi won't , Maradona , Cruyoff , Pele ,Zidan .Ronaldinho ( a class by himself : my opinion ) Ronaldo ,Zlatan have done . Don't get me wrong ,Messi is great , Ronaldo , Zlatan are more complete .

Post Thanks / Like
    wrong thread.