Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 439
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    OH my bad I thought he won two that is right in 1990 Argentina lost to Wset Germany aka BDR and 86 was when he won.
    1986 ,1990 M didn't have players like Di Maria , Aguero ,macherano,Huggain ,Zabaleta around him , if u know what I mean


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    1986 ,1990 M didn't have players like Di Maria , Aguero ,macherano,Huggain ,Zabaleta around him , if u know what I mean


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Those days were different, football was not as tactical and not every team was playing at the high level. If you think Messi has not done anything with Argentina, you are being unfair, Argentina solely made it to the final because of Messi and if Higuain didn't miss a couple of goal scoring chances then none of this talk would be taking place. Messi has broken every record that you can think of in this sport and he still has six-seven years left in his career. What has Ronaldo done for Portugal, at least Messi has the Silver medal something Ronaldo doesn't have not even Bronze medal, and that team was stacked with star players such as Figo, Deco, and Carvalho.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    1986 ,1990 M didn't have players like Di Maria , Aguero ,macherano,Huggain ,Zabaleta around him , if u know what I mean


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Ya, true that those guys are pretty dam special. As a Germany fan, I was MOST worried about the Argentina game, to tell you the truth. Look at the names ou mentioned Di Maria, Aguero, Macherano, Huggain, Zabaleta along with Gaiton, Fernandez, Bonega to compliment Macherano. That is a pretty dam impressive team.

  4. Likes Nadersan liked this post
  5. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

    Mr byebyenow , football became tactical by Germany ,Italy and Holland at early seventies . Never said Messi hasn't done , he's done as much as Aguero , Di Maria ...Not more . He doesn't come even close to the level what he do in Barca . Because Argentina plays differently . I don't buy " if that teammate didn't miss " argument . Or " if ref didn't allow Peru's handball goal Brazil would win CA "
    Argentina is and has been a super power in football since 78 one cannot compare it with Portugal . Figo , Deco were allmost done when Ronaldo arrived . My point is : Ronaldo can play different system and not sure Messi could . Not only him but most of original Barca players can't make it in any other team .


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nadersan; 20-06-2016 at 03:37 PM.

  6. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry ,forgot to mention two things . 1- I'm not a Ronaldo fan .2- Among the deceive players , forgot to name P Ghlichkhani


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  7. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    What has Argentina achieved with Messi
    They beat Iran with a late goal from him

    But tell us what Portugal have achieved with Ronaldo.

    Are you watching Copa America?
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  8. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    They beat Iran with a late goal from him

    But tell us what Portugal have achieved with Ronaldo.

    Are you watching Copa America?
    Please read my last comments . That late goal explains what i mean . Our midfields cut the link from their playmakers to him until the very end , he didn't create much before the goal . We have seen a lot of great performance by him Barca but not in national team .but on the other hand Ronaldo was the reason to qualify to WC 2014 and euro 16 . I enjoy watching them play even though I don't care much about their clubs . How about you guys ? Barca Fans ?


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  9. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    They beat Iran with a late goal from him

    But tell us what Portugal have achieved with Ronaldo.

    Are you watching Copa America?
    No my friend, that piece of $hit SERBIAN REF beat Iran with a late goal, that game was BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by the AFA, we should have tied that game. That was the big football power country getting the benefit of the call over the relatively unknown. On the world stage, compared to the Argies we are unknown let's be honest but that game was straight up bull$hit. That was the Serbian screw job, Messi should not have even been awarded the free kick.

  10. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Mr byebyenow , football became tactical by Germany ,Italy and Holland at early seventies .
    As you said these are three countries that were tactical and not the rest, the defensive organiation of Italian footbal didn't spread out through Europe not until late 90's, the total football of Holland didn't reach Barcelona until 90's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Never said Messi hasn't done , he's done as much as Aguero , Di Maria ...Not more .
    I disagree, Messi was the most important player in that cup scoring majority of their goals and were involved with every single goal Argentina scored in that tournament.He was by far the most influential player for his team in that tournamnet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    He doesn't come even close to the level what he do in Barca . Because Argentina plays differently . I don't buy " if that teammate didn't miss " argument . Or " if ref didn't allow Peru's handball goal Brazil would win CA "
    None of the national teams come close to playing at the same level as the club teams in Europe. Higuain miss should be considered because in this sport the slightest miss can change the outcome of the game completely. If Maradona's handball was seen by the ref, maybe Argentina couldn't beat England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Argentina is and has been a super power in football since 78 one cannot compare it with Portugal . Figo , Deco were almost done when Ronaldo arrived .
    Argentina has been the superpower in the world but in the same time as several other nations, Portugal of 2000's was also the powerhouse, the favorite to win in 2004, was considered one of the best teams of 2002 and 2006 with many star players. Argentina since Riquelme has not had a proper playmaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    My point is : Ronaldo can play a different system and not sure Messi could . Not only him but most of original Barca players can't make it in any other team .
    I don't think so, Messi has already played different system with Argentina in WC2014 and was the most influential player of the tournament, he was the only reason Argentina got to the final. Ronaldo is the great athlete but when he is marked by great players he is ineffective and gets frustrated, unlike Messi who will turn the game around all by himself doing his magic.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  11. Likes Nadersan liked this post
  12. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    No my friend, that piece of $hit SERBIAN REF beat Iran with a late goal, that game was BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by the AFA, we should have tied that game. That was the big football power country getting the benefit of the call over the relatively unknown. On the world stage, compared to the Argies we are unknown let's be honest but that game was straight up bull$hit. That was the Serbian screw job, Messi should not have even been awarded the free kick.
    These things happen in football and could happen to any team, that goal by Messi was the wonderful goal and has nothing to do with te ref's call. That Mess's brilliant goal is the perfect example how important Messi was for Argentina in that WC.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  13. #56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently after the Austria game Ronaldo was heard telling a reporter that ''the post had a small mentality, and all it did was defend defend defend.''

  14. Likes TeamMeli, Nadersan liked this post
  15. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
    Apparently after the Austria game Ronaldo was heard telling a reporter that ''the post had a small mentality, and all it did was defend defend defend.''
    Zing, I see what you did there and he did not take off his shirt after that penalty did he? haha.

  16. Likes Carey Price liked this post
  17. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

    @byebyenow ,Very giving discussion , You must be a big fan of him , nothing wrong with it . Explain to me how is Agueras miss was decisive but not what our friend with a tasteful name Team Meli's comment about that match is " things happen in football " according to you ?


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nadersan; 20-06-2016 at 09:08 PM.

  18. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Very giving discussion , You must be a big fan of him , nothing wrong with it . Explain to me how is Agueras miss was decisive but not what our friend with a tasteful name Team Meli's comment about that match is " things happen in football " according to you ?


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Well for starters, Aguero never clamed he was the greatest player in the world.When he scores, he does not act like an Achlokht. Things happen in futbol and I agree there but bro if you put yourself out there like Ronaldo does, that is cool. However, be prepared to receive criticism when you fail because fans love nothing more than to laugh at the athlete who goes LOOK AT ME, and then he falls flat on his face. Ronaldo brought all of this heat on himself, he has nobody to blame but himself for all of the backlash. If you run our mouth and can back it up, like Mohammad Ali, you are considered the GOAT. If you fail like Ronaldo, you look like a dooshbag, just saying. He is a good player but keep your mouth shut you Euro grease ball.

  19. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surrey mate , beg your pardon , i quoted the wrong person , I meant Byebyenow


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •