Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was really comparing Wales to Portugal in my comparison. Bale is far away from being a leader at Real Madrid but having a leader like Ronaldo doesn't help him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    you're comparing Wales to Real . Whether you agree or not He is all Wales has got but that's not the case in Madrid. A player has to convince others and the coaching staff to believe in him so then he can lead and build them around him . this has been the case everywhere. Look at it this way , CR forced himself to lead the others , he locked horns with the likes of Ramos , Iker to claim the leadership, but he was lucky because he had Coentrao, pepe, Carvalho and Jose behind him . add Marcelo to that as well . Bale does not have that option (YET) . Don't forget being a leader is not all about technical ability you need to be a bit immodest specially in Madrid dressing room . Maybe once CR leaves then he gains that perception
    Not exactly, Aaron Ramsey is not too shabby of a player. Wales is not Bale plus 10 that is all I am saying. @ Dr, I never considered Ronaldo as a leader, I always considered him a great individual player. The problem with Real is Ronaldo is taking Bale's spot. Real Madrid pointed this out to me, he stated when Bale was in Ronaldo's spot, Real won tww La Liga championships. Ronaldo is not worth it both because he is expensive and a headache what manager wants to deal with that?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    @ byebyenow , still don't buy it. Didn't Germans missed some chances ? Or Baggio's penalty miss 1994 final ?
    @DR , I agree Messi makes players around him good but players around him has made him the great player too . That is Barca's way of playing ,The Old AJAX .
    @Real Madrid , RM has won before CR and will win after he's gone , but I'm not sure if Barca would be this successful after Messi

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Germans had chances but Argentina's miss chances were much more clear cut chances. But my point is not this, it is that WC trophy, which is only seven games in every four years, is not a good reference point for how great Messi is because winning the WC also requires being lucky and being in the right environment. Unlike the national tournament, Messi is the king of CL and La Liga, a much more competitive and high-level football, he has proven himself over and over in both La Liga and CL and that is alone enough for me to consider him the best football player of all time.
    Ronaldo is also a great player who proved himself in CL, EPL, and La Liga but the difference is Ronaldo is a self-oriented player and Messi is the team-oriented player and have the great vision which only seldom players have. If a team has the player in the magnitude of Pirlo, I rather have Del Piero than Ronaldo on my team, because Del Piero was the team player and scored enough to bring championship for the team and also made everyone else perform better, he was also a great character and a leader to be followed in the locker room and in training sessions, he might not scores as much as Ronaldo but his off-field benefits overwhelm the goal difference of what Ronaldo bring on the table. The comparison of Zlatan and Ronaldo was spot on and the similar situation did happen with Capello's Juve who had both Ibra and Del Piero, which I couldn't wait to see Zlatan leave Juve. If I was a Real fan I would take Raul-Morientes partnership over any Ronaldo's partnership.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Back to the topic .i still think CR is a bit more complete Than Messi . And Zlatan is better than both of them together . Have fun folks

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen someone as bad at free-kicks internationally as Ronaldo. 40 free kicks almost all of which have been awful, no goals.

Why can't someone else take the free kicks?

7. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    I've never seen someone as bad at free-kicks internationally as Ronaldo. 40 free kicks almost all of which have been awful, no goals.

His highness is going to be upset if someone else does.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post

They don't have anyone else.. maybe Nani but no one else can take these. they just suck as a team.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    They don't have anyone else.. maybe Nani but no one else can take these. they just suck as a team.
    How about in Real? why does he take them? you are right we dont have anyonelese
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Moutinho can take them
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Back to the topic .i still think CR is a bit more complete Than Messi . And Zlatan is better than both of them together . Have fun folks
    Of course, everyone is free to think any way they want but I'm not sure how you got to this conclusion. In almost every department except strength, Messi is superior to both of them.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

14. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moutinho takes free kicks well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Messi's free kick goal on Tuesday was worth all of Ronaldo's!

Messi has just broken Batistuta's Argentina record as well. Just a reminder to those who say he has done nothing with Argentina
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

Post Thanks / Like