Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very ugly legs ,how can he be so technical with them ?

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    Messi's free kick goal on Tuesday was worth all of Ronaldo's!

Messi has just broken Batistuta's Argentina record as well. Just a reminder to those who say he has done nothing with Argentina
    Ronaldo hasn't scored a free-kick internationally?

Post Thanks / Like

My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

And R has scored at least 20 times more with his left foot from outside the Box than M has passed the ball inside the B with his right food, or R has scored at least 30 times more with his head than M has done .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    And R has scored at least 20 times more with his left foot from outside the Box than M has passed the ball inside the B with his right food, or R has scored at least 30 times more with his head than M has done .

Meaningless stats! The guy has higher scoring rate than Ronaldo, assist more goals, and is much more involved during the game than Ronaldo.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    But still R is more complete ,because he is good at both feet and much better header , last but not least could adjust to any different tactic than M

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    But still R is more complete ,because he is good at both feet and much better header , last but not least could adjust to any different tactic than M

Messi takes better FK, Messi read the game better, involved in the game much more and scores much more goals, how on earth you came up with Ronaldo is a more complete player based on been a better header, irrelevant.
    Who says Messi can't play in any other systems, based on what you say that. He already plays in a different system in Argentina and without doubt he has been the most influential player for his team unlike Ronaldo in Portugal who is there to just miss FK. Both Nani and Sanchez were much more involved in the game than Ronaldo yesterday while Ronaldo was busy missing good chances.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Boy this discussion is still on after a decade ...

8. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's call it a draw , 4-5 to..R and move on ,life is too short to not to agree with me . Good luck with your The Mighty Midget Messi

Post Thanks / Like
    There is no draw, Messi is head and shoulder above Ronaldo.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    حالا نه این روزیه مارو میرسونه نه اون یکی. گور بابای جفتشون. اونا دارن ملیون ملیون پارو میکنن, پشمشون هم نیست که کدوم بهتر از اون یکیه ولی هورا کش ها و شیپور چیاشون یقه همدیگه رو گرفتن ول کن معامله هم نیستن.

That reminds me of those running shrines (motevvali) of imams and imamzadehs. While people argue which imam is better to cure nazayi v. bavasir they are collecting funds

12. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    That reminds me of those running shrines (motevvali) of imams and imamzadehs. While people argue which imam is better to cure nazayi v. bavasir they are collecting funds
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    حالا نه این روزیه مارو میرسونه نه اون یکی. گور بابای جفتشون. اونا دارن ملیون ملیون پارو میکنن, پشمشون هم نیست که کدوم بهتر از اون یکیه ولی هورا کش ها و شیپور چیاشون یقه همدیگه رو گرفتن ول کن معامله هم نیستن.

Comparing two players is the most stupid thing ever ( No offense to anyone ) . So funny that Messi and CR have nothing in common .absolutely nothing . Still stupid but if this was Eto'o vs Inzaghi or RVN and Lewandowski then I could make a sense out of it but Messi and CR ??? just waste of time... this is just some kid stuff on some playing cards

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Comparing two players is the most stupid thing ever ( No offense to anyone ) . So funny that Messi and CR have nothing in common .absolutely nothing . Still stupid but if this was Eto'o vs Inzaghi or RVN and Lewandowski then I could make a sense out of it but Messi and CR ??? just waste of time... this is just some kid stuff on some playing cards
    You are trying to tell me Ronaldo and Messi has nothing in common? I don't see anything wrong with the comparasion similar to Inzaghi and RVN comparasion.I got into this discussion because there was wrong claims that Messi can not play in other systems and Ronaldo is the more complete player based on being a better header. I had to correct it and remind everyone that Messi is still Ronaldo's daddy.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    You are trying to tell me Ronaldo and Messi has nothing in common?.
    exactly that's what I'm saying . physically, technically , team work , individual skills, on and off the field matter, attitude , nothing in common ... over all they are like apple and orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    exactly that's what I'm saying . physically, technically , team work , individual skills, on and off the field matter, attitude , nothing in common ... over all they are like apple and orange
    Based on this nobody has anything in common then, but I think you are failing to see the similarities such as both are attacking players, and both started their career as not being forwards but end up playing as forward, both are top goal scorer of their teams and having broke many records, both are the leader of their team, both are capable of changing the game all by themselves. There are many similarities and differences, but yes comparing Messi and Ronaldo is wrong because Messi is just in another league above everyone else including Ronaldo.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Based on this nobody has anything in common then, but I think you are failing to see the similarities such as both are attacking players, and both started their career as not being forwards but end up playing as forward, both are top goal scorer of their teams and having broke many records, both are the leader of their team, both are capable of changing the game all by themselves. There are many similarities and differences, but yes comparing Messi and Ronaldo is wrong because Messi is just in another league above everyone else including Ronaldo.

Football is a simple game but Fans wild imagination makes it more interesting . stats and trophies are just a different dialogue . Once someone asked Mourinho if he prefers Pipita or Karim and he said; it depends If I wanna go hunting with a cat or a dog .

BTW since you are so into this then this might come handy

http://messivsronaldo.net/

18. Likes Nadersan liked this post