Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 439
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    .
    .


    Football is a simple game but Fans wild imagination makes it more interesting . stats and trophies are just a different dialogue . Once someone asked Mourinho if he prefers Pipita or Karim and he said; it depends If I wanna go hunting with a cat or a dog .

    BTW since you are so into this then this might come handy
    .

    .
    .

    http://messivsronaldo.net/
    Football is simple and it is simple that Messi is just much better player than Ronaldo. BTW I'm not interested in this comparisons but can't stand nonsense based on one missed penalty.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  2. Likes Pooya liked this post
  3. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Football is simple and it is simple that Messi is just much better player than Ronaldo. BTW I'm not interested in this comparisons but can't stand nonsense based on one missed penalty.
    CR agree with you
    .
    .
    .
    .

  4. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

    " when I just thought I was out , they pull you back in "
    Copa A , first match vs Chile , no Messi ,easy win . The final with Messi 120 min , no score ! As the five times winner of the gold ball you're expected to be the difference in a goalless match . Nighter national team's teammates nor way of playing are the same as he is used to .Di Maria is more useful for Argentina without having Messi on the pitch . Nevertheless Messi is a great one tactic player .


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nadersan; 05-07-2016 at 01:51 PM.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    " when I just thought I was out , they pull you back in "
    Copa A , first match vs Chile , no Messi ,easy win . The final with Messi 120 min , no score ! As the five times winner of the gold ball you're expected to be the difference in a goalless match . Nighter national team's teammates nor way of playing are the same as he is used to .Di Maria is more useful for Argentina without having Messi on the pitch . Nevertheless Messi is a great one tactic player .


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Every game in football is different, Germany beat Italy 4-1 in a friendly several month ago but went to penalties a few days ago. Chile in the first few matches was not playing well, but as the tournament went on they really become a well-oiled team and got boosted by their win over Mexico. In many ways, Chile was much more of the team that Argentina, but Argentina with more star players. I have predicted this final exactly how it went down, I knew Chile would not have allowed Argentina to score.
    Football is the team sport and one individual among eleven can not do everything by himself. You say Messi has not done anything in Argentina, then I say he is the most prolific player in Argentinian history, just look at his records, catching Batigol at the age of 29.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Oh Boy this discussion is still on after a decade ...
    And you see to it that it goes on , I had given up but get pulled back in .
    And to you MR ByBy...Whenever you come short in argument , you bring the original "The game is a team sport " ,but they give the golden ball to individuals not to the team one is playing in . For the last time mate., I like the guy ,but we can't ignore the fact that he hasn't done it in the national team in years and the reason is , he doesn't know how to do it

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    And you see to it that it goes on , I had given up but get pulled back in .
    And to you MR ByBy...Whenever you come short in argument , you bring the original "The game is a team sport " ,but they give the golden ball to individuals not to the team one is playing in . For the last time mate., I like the guy ,but we can't ignore the fact that he hasn't done it in the national team in years and the reason is , he doesn't know how to do it
    And that is exactly the difference between me and you, I don't value the individual honors as much as team honors because at the end of the day it is the team achievements that should be valued the most and how you as a player contribute to the team. Simply one person can not solve the problem and he needs other's support as the game is eleven against eleven. Many other world class Argentinian players were also unable to win trophies with the national team, the problem is not the individuals but the organization as the whole, Argentinian football federation is dealing with too much corruption to be an efficient football nation such as Germany. Messi all by himself can not do everything on the team, even then he has taken them to the WC final after 24 years and lost it by margins. I can argue he has been the most influential Argentinian player after Maradona and Batistuta, as he has scored more than both, assisted tons of goals, has been involved almost in every attacking game of Argentina and was the most important player in the WC for Argentina who scored 4 out of 7 goals for Argentina and assisted another one, he was also involved with other two goals as well. The only other Argentinian player who was contributing enough in the offense was Di Maria who got injured half way through the tournament.
    On the other hand, every time I watch Portugal, Ronaldo contribution to the team is very minimal, he doesn't get involved with the game, rarely defend and has not been as influential as Messi for Argentina. Even a teenager like Sanchez has been putting much better performances than Ronaldo for Portugal, even Nani has been much more influential for Portugal than Ronaldo so far.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  8. #112
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    the douchebag is in the FINAL... regardless of what happens in the Final, he carried the team, you got to give him that.

    Pooya its time to take back what you said... You still think Bale > CR... goftam ke Amo Bikhial!!! Enjoy him while he is at RM.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  9. Likes Real Madrid, Nadersan liked this post
  10. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the real db is a convict now.


    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36721892

  11. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be a tight race between him and Messi for Ballon D'or. If CR wins the final then the Ballon d'or is his with no doubt. and if not then it will be a compact race between them ..



    Messi won the la liga and CDR , while CR won the CL + maybe the Europa super cup on Aug 9th vs Sevilla

  12. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,504
    Post Thanks / Like

  14. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dear friend Mr ByeBye , No comment , " I rest my case "


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  15. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    the douchebag is in the FINAL... regardless of what happens in the Final, he carried the team, you got to give him that.

    Pooya its time to take back what you said... You still think Bale > CR... goftam ke Amo Bikhial!!! Enjoy him while he is at RM.
    The whole Ronaldo and Messi debate is useless discussion anyway, but i like your optimist and how you see half full of glasses(or at least pretend), qualifying to final without facing Italy, Germany, France, England, Spain and facing bunch of second rated European teams?!?! Even that failing to beat any(except today) during 90 minutes!!

  16. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  17. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    My dear friend Mr ByeBye , No comment , " I rest my case "


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    It is interesting how one missed penalty and one goal against Walse will rest your case! Only two good games out of six games and being extremely lucky, I see your logic here!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  18. Likes Nadersan liked this post
  19. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a Ronaldo fan but the guy just heped his team reach the finals and broke Michelle Platini's record. Can we put an end to this dumb as$ thread that is a decade old? Why is it still on the front of the ISP futbol discussion forum?

  20. Likes Nadersan liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •