Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 437
  1. #121
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azize baradar. What half full..these are just facts!! he won the CL and now he is in Euro final.. what else do you want from him... any how I don't think they can win it but regardless taking Portugal to the final and beating Platini record is something else..
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    The whole Ronaldo and Messi debate is useless discussion anyway, but i like your optimist and how you see half full of glasses(or at least pretend), qualifying to final without facing Italy, Germany, France, England, Spain and facing bunch of second rated European teams?!?! Even that failing to beat any(except today) during 90 minutes!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  2. Likes Nadersan liked this post
  3. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cold beat Platini's record too if given enough matches. Platini scored his goals in one tournament, while Ronaldo has played almost double the amount of games. Platini is still the better goal scorer at the EURO CUP.

    Ronaldo is the real deal however. He is ridiculously talented, and has been playing through serious injuries for years. He also does humanitarian work, and seems like a genuinely nice guy when approached by his fans.

    https://twitter.com/Troll__Footbal/s...72125649113088
    Last edited by Khabalood; 07-07-2016 at 02:21 AM.

  4. Likes byebyenow, Pooya liked this post
  5. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were comparing them , the header is one of the skill Messi lacks ,and the other one is the strong mentality for important matches like this . As I said i love watching them both playing the game . R is overall better than M


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  6. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Records are not the big deal , different situation and tournament and time , but representing your nation in so many years is a proof for how good you are .


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  7. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Azize baradar. What half full..these are just facts!! he won the CL and now he is in Euro final.. what else do you want from him... any how I don't think they can win it but regardless taking Portugal to the final and beating Platini record is something else..
    When Messi breaks Batistuta's record and takes them to the WC final, that is not important but when Ronaldo makes the final by beating only Wales during the 90min while not playing even one top team is an achievement while only performing two out of six games. Nani has been as much influential than Ronaldo and probably had more consistency in his game than Ronaldo. Real was also lucky not to face Barca or Bayern on their way to the final.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  8. Likes Pooya, Mahdi liked this post
  9. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Azize baradar. What half full..these are just facts!! he won the CL and now he is in Euro final.. what else do you want from him... any how I don't think they can win it but regardless taking Portugal to the final and beating Platini record is something else..
    Houman jon, so how come is different when it comes to Messi, only winning trophy counts?

  10. Likes byebyenow, Mahdi liked this post
  11. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    We were comparing them , the header is one of the skill Messi lacks ,and the other one is the strong mentality for important matches like this . As I said i love watching them both playing the game . R is overall better than M


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

    In the sake of comparison the only advantage Ronaldo have is his strength hence his aerial game. But saying Messi is lacking the mentality of big games is comical, I can count more than my fingers on my hands that Messi has had enormous games which he changed the result of those games all by himself. In almost every department Messi is superior to Ronaldo especially his contribution to the team. If Ronaldo and Messi play together, Messi will make Ronaldo a better player while Ronaldo will have no effect on Messi's game, Messi will remain brilliant and remain to be Ronaldo's daddy.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  12. Likes Pooya liked this post
  13. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

    I'm repeating myself , I agree with you ,M is all you say he is ,but only when he's playing in Barca , by the way Suarez was better than him last season . ( by mental strength , I was referring for the national team )


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  14. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never thought this thread was about his football ability. It was always about his character and that he is a bad loser. This is very true.

    Is he a great player, yes. Is he a douchebag, yes.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  15. Likes Nadersan, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  16. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know where we went wrong


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  17. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

    He's still a spoiled boy and don't think he will ever grow up


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nadersan; 07-07-2016 at 10:56 AM.

  18. #132
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Houman jon, so how come is different when it comes to Messi, only winning trophy counts?
    Look at the players that play with Messi in Argentina national team.. can your really compare them to Portugal!!!! bikhial amo..
    I don't have nothing against Messi, He is the best player ever existed. I am talking about Ronaldo and people who are calling him douchebag... Yeah off the field he is a arrogant moron but on the filed you can't deny his talent. Even though he can't run any more but still can score on different ways.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  19. Likes Nadersan liked this post
  20. #133
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Houman jon, so how come is different when it comes to Messi, only winning trophy counts?
    Because Messi is small and killed ManUtd in 2 CL finals, and Cristiano is big, tough, muscular and played for ManUtd. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Look at the players that play with Messi in Argentina national team.. can your really compare them to Portugal!!!! bikhial amo..
    I don't have nothing against Messi, He is the best player ever existed. I am talking about Ronaldo and people who are calling him douchebag... Yeah off the field he is a arrogant moron but on the filed you can't deny his talent. Even though he can't run any more but still can score on different ways.
    Whom are you talking about? Do you mean Lucas Biglia, Martin Demichelis and all the guys who flopped at ManU (Rojo, Di Maria, Romero?)

    This is your problem...you go by names and names only. It's more difficult to get a team to the World Cup final than to a EC final. There's a reason Greece and Denmark have won the Euros and even the Netherlands, but the World Cup can't be won by anyone. But hey...feel free to act like a 10 year old instead like you always do. LOL.

  21. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  22. #134
    houmanbahal's Avatar
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    Because Messi is small and killed ManUtd in 2 CL finals, and Cristiano is big, tough, muscular and played for ManUtd. LOL!



    Whom are you talking about? Do you mean Lucas Biglia, Martin Demichelis and all the guys who flopped at ManU (Rojo, Di Maria, Romero?)

    This is your problem...you go by names and names only. It's more difficult to get a team to the World Cup final than to a EC final. There's a reason Greece and Denmark have won the Euros and even the Netherlands, but the World Cup can't be won by anyone. But hey...feel free to act like a 10 year old instead like you always do. LOL.
    Siktir baba, to boro felan ghayem sho. nemikhad in tarfa peydat beshe. I don't need to explain my self to you.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

  23. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of you guys are the most clueless people I have even seen . If some one on ISP open a thread and say finger your own butt hole them Most of you will do .. Baba think for a fucking second before follow some one like a Sheep...

    How the fuck CR can be a douche-bag after playing 15 years of professional football ? I'm not a fan of CR but Can someone tell me in the last 15 years ..


    1- Was he involved in any sex scandal ?
    2- Was he involved in any tax fraud ?
    3- Has he ever made an interview against a player, Coach or ref ?
    4- was he caught in any Drunk driving ?
    5- had he ever let his club and country down ?
    6- has he ever felt tired and come short in training ?
    7- had he ever manipulate a fan or a team mate ?
    etc .....

    Now because he made a comment about Iceland he is a douche bag ?

    week ago Zlatan said It's time to let the whole World know that my next team is Manchester .....so is he a douche bag now ?

    Baba Pooya doesn't like him because he gel his hair and jump up once enter the pitch .... that's it ... Stop following blindly
    .
    .
    you want a douchebag ? then go listen to Pique , xavi and Alves interviews ...

    baba fucking Messi was benched once and didn't show up in the training the day after ....


    Honestly some of you should really give it up this is not your sport




    Last edited by Real Madrid; 07-07-2016 at 04:38 PM.

  24. Likes Nadersan liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •