Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Legionnaires thread 2016-17, News, Updates

Reza Ghoochannejhad is back to Holland and joined earlier last week Heerenveen where he started his football

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Taremi and Ramin Rezaein of Persepolis join Turkish mid table team, Rizspor

4. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Ali Karimi of Sepahan is close to sign with Dinamo Zagreb, look like is almost a done deal.

-Azmoun being in last year of contract is back to Kazan from loan to Rostov and they are trying to sell him, asking price is 4 M euro.

6. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the deal goes through and he gets playing time during the season, the Dinamo Zagreb one is going to be the contract of the season!

From how CQ is, this would mean, bye bye to Omid Ebrahimi as a starter. Ali Karimi and Ezatollahi will make TM's defensive midfield.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    If the deal goes through and he gets playing time during the season, the Dinamo Zagreb one is going to be the contract of the season!

From how CQ is, this would mean, bye bye to Omid Ebrahimi as a starter. Ali Karimi and Ezatollahi will make TM's defensive midfield.
    Well. Karimi wasn't invited to TM in last year or so. Now CQ not liking croatians can play in equation to not invite karimi with a european move even? As Kranjcar became their coach and CQ had issue with him also in past when he was in charge of Sepahan..

Dinamo is a good development club, many stars like Modric, Mandzukic transfered to bigger clubs from there
    They have 4-5 players from Croatia national team plus few from some other European sides and they play regularly in CL.
    I like karimi' s game, his game remind me of Nekounam(with faster transition) and he is all over midfielder

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Now CQ not liking croatians can play in equation to not invite karimi with a european move even?
    It would be very unprofessional by CQ not to invite a player, playing in Dinamo Zagreb, only because of his dislike for Croatians! Dinamo Zagreb is a big European club. If Azmoun doesn't go to a big team this season, it will be the biggest club we have a player in. It would be very unwise not to invite a player who plays there. I doubt CQ will close his eyes on that!

They have 4-5 players from Croatia national team plus few from some other European sides and they play in CL regulary.
    That's why I'm a bit afraid, a 22 year old player from Iran wont get a lot of playing time in that team! In fact, I expect it! I hope I'm wrong.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Stimac former Croatia and Sepahan head coach was talking about Karimi with their local media and said he remind me of Modric lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^LOOOL!
    The Croatians are funny people!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Taremi and Ramin Rezaein of Persepolis join Turkish mid table team, Rizspor

very bad choice.turkey is not a safe place right now.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36658187

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm proud that Taremi did a u-turn on his decision to renew with Persepolis. Going to Europe will do him a world of good, and benefit Team Melli. Kid has potential, in fact both of them are very good in my eyes (good age for both too). If Rezaeian can sharpen up his defensive abilities playing against strong attacking opposition in the Turkish league he will become a very reliable RB for TM.

For people who claim moving to a mid table Turkish team is a bad move, Ali Adnan went from this exact team to Udinese after a good season, as a platform move this move is great for both Taremi & Rezaeian who seems to have both implemented themselves in Queiroz's plans leading up to the World Cup. So this move will only help their current status in being able to maintain their positions in Team Melli. At the end of the day, i personally believe and hope that more Iranian players go to the Turkish League. Its much better then staying in IPL.

Good luck to both of them!
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

14. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    I'm proud that Taremi did a u-turn on his decision to renew with Persepolis. Going to Europe will do him a world of good, and benefit Team Melli. Kid has potential, in fact both of them are very good in my eyes (good age for both too). If Rezaeian can sharpen up his defensive abilities playing against strong attacking opposition in the Turkish league he will become a very reliable RB for TM.

For people who claim moving to a mid table Turkish team is a bad move, Ali Adnan went from this exact team to Udinese after a good season, as a platform move this move is great for both Taremi & Rezaeian who seems to have both implemented themselves in Queiroz's plans leading up to the World Cup. So this move will only help their current status in being able to maintain their positions in Team Melli. At the end of the day, i personally believe and hope that more Iranian players go to the Turkish League. Its much better then staying in IPL.

Good luck to both of them!
    Taremi maybe, but being already 26 I doubt Rezaeian will progress much. This is as good as he can get. The full package. He will be a good asset for his new team though.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Taremi maybe, but being already 26 I doubt Rezaeian will progress much. This is as good as he can get. The full package. He will be a good asset for his new team though.
    I think Taremi is overrated. He misses so many opportunities to score 0.5 a game. Reazaeian also is one of the dumbest I've ever seen in our football. So, Rizaspor won't be a jump spring, it will be a short-lived rather poor experience.
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

17. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    I think Taremi is overrated. He misses so many opportunities to score 0.5 a game. Reazaeian also is one of the dumbest I've ever seen in our football. So, Rizaspor won't be a jump spring, it will be a short-lived rather poor experience.
    Both are highly overrated and as you mentioned quite dumb. Iran hasn't had a high-IQ star in years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    So, Rizaspor won't be a jump spring, it will be a short-lived rather poor experience.
    If random Iraqi players and a player like Leonard Kweuke who played in Esteghlal & Steel Azin and was extremely average can be successful in the Turkish League, Rezaeian & Taremi really, really have to flop for it to be considered a "poor experience". To be frank, "poor experience" would have been staying put in IPL.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

20. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did Mahmood Khordbin go with them?