Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    I think Taremi is overrated. He misses so many opportunities to score 0.5 a game. Reazaeian also is one of the dumbest I've ever seen in our football. So, Rizaspor won't be a jump spring, it will be a short-lived rather poor experience.
    I do agree Taremi misses a lot of chances but that's exactly sort of things he could improve in a better league. It's all part of maturity as a player. If he can improve that, he'd become a great player. He's actually quite smart.

No opinion about Rezaeian as I think we have better players in that position.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am happy for both of them and specially Rezaein. Not a big fan of his game but he is 26 and is now or never for him.
    They both have chance to play 8 games against top 4 turkish teams in fener gala besiktas and trabzon that alone is better than all their IPL experiences

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to both of them. I wish they would of leave on better terms.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

5. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khob alhamdollelah doostan in 2 ta ro ham boo kardan didan bi-bo hastan, at least we got experts in this department too

7. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for Ali Karimi, a very nice development place. Hope he continue to progress, get the call for TM and become a big part of it.
    They have like6-7 players in this Euro from different countries and some few with International duties from other countries.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I always wondered why Karimi (or any Iranian player) would suddenly be linked with Dinamo Zagreb! No wonder.... Kranjkar is their coach!

Damesh kheyli garm!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way guys....I've never been very impressed by Ali Karimi. He might have been a solid player in IPL but lacks that little extra thing to be a special player. Is he really at the level of going to Europe?

Dinamo is a big team and with a good Iranian player who establishes himself there, they could bring more Iranians to their club. I don't know if Karimi is "that" player who can make the club interested in Iranians. I hope I'm wrong.

On a positive side, his contract is 5 years and he's only 22 so hopefully he will learn a thing or 2, to become a solid player for them in a couple of years.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know him or who he is , but overall a foreign player in that region is a big gamble in all counts ..

Look what they just did to Rakitic ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sajjad Shahbazzadeh, Esteghlal striker is close to join Alanyaspor in Turkish Super league as well. Sajjad was never capped for TM and that will probably give him an edge to get the call if he performs well there. Esteghlal at begining disagreed to let him go but Mansourian said i won't stop our players progress in case of European move.

If this move happens, it will be first time as far as i remember Iran will have 5 strikers in Europe: Sardar, Karim, Taremi, Gucci and Sajjad.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Saeid Ezzatollahi is with Rostov on their training camp. He played in second half against slavia prague and scored 2 goals, he also played today against Trencin slovakia champion and scored equalizer at 90 min.

16. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azmoun is finally out of Kazan and rejoin Rostov to finish the last year of his contract so no more loan to Kazan.
    Rostov plays in CL qualification

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Azmoun is finally out of Kazan and rejoin Rostov to finish the last year of his contract so no more loan to Kazan.
    Rostov plays in CL qualification

Roosiye ham khar too khare. Its a mafia there too.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Roosiye ham khar too khare. Its a mafia there too.
    True..
    He need to finish among top 3 scorer next season if he wants to move to better league and better team though.