Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 655
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you guys feel things are really strange?

    I mean:

    * so many good foreign players (at least on paper) have been added to IPL teams. So despite the major signings of pespes and eses, we might have a few additional title contenders, including Gostaresh.
    * Stadiums have been built or renovated and actually been/getting finished
    * CQ hasn't been complaining about shirts, lack of friendlies, management, etc. for quite a while
    * His problems with Branko and GN was solved by Taj
    * For the first time in decades, we have so many players in Europe

    At the same time outside football:

    *major contracts have been signed for buying over 200 airplanes and upgrading airports and railway system

    It's as if Iran has suddenly received a major amount of money and for the first time actually spending it semi-properly and somehow suddenly everything else looks positive too. I'd never seen so many positive things happening in Iran at the same time before! Is it only me or things are really weird?!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Don't you guys feel things are really strange?

    I mean:

    * so many good foreign players (at least on paper) have been added to IPL teams. So despite the major signings of pespes and eses, we might have a few additional title contenders, including Gostaresh.
    * Stadiums have been built or renovated and actually been/getting finished
    * CQ hasn't been complaining about shirts, lack of friendlies, management, etc. for quite a while
    * His problems with Branko and GN was solved by Taj
    * For the first time in decades, we have so many players in Europe

    At the same time outside football:

    *major contracts have been signed for buying over 200 airplanes and upgrading airports and railway system

    It's as if Iran has suddenly received a major amount of money and for the first time actually spending it semi-properly and somehow suddenly everything else looks positive too. I'd never seen so many positive things happening in Iran at the same time before! Is it only me or things are really weird?!
    It is only you

  3. Likes Sly liked this post
  4. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    It is only you
    LOL Good to know that things are normal then!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Masoud Shojaee joins Ansarifard in Greece:

    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=311632

  6. Likes TeamMeli, Sly liked this post
  7. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Masoud Shojaee joins Ansarifard in Greece:

    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=311632
    Not a bad team, I just checked the stats Panionios finished 5th in the Greek League with 44 points. BTW good season for Karim Ansarifard, he scored 9 goals and finished 2nd in the team, in most goals scored. Tasos Bakasetas was the only guy who scored more goals with 11. This is a good move, the Greek league is not that bad at all and at least they pay decent money, hell better than what you would get in Iran.

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sajjad Shahbazzadeh of Esteghlal joined Alanyaspor of Turkey in Turkish Super League last week on two years contract.

    Sajjad is from Ardebil and also speak very fluent Turkey's Turkish and that probably made the choice easier and can also help his integration faster.



  9. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    As it was said Shojaei also joined Panionios and Karim Ansarifard, they finished 5th in Greece League last year and got Europa League spot but were disqualified for financial reason


  10. Likes Sly liked this post
  11. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rostov and Ural in two hrs. First match without Berdyev and if Saeid and Sardar start the game.

  12. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    16' 0-0
    Azmoun playing and Saied on bench.

    http://www.sportp2p.com/football/rus...nline-p2p.html

  13. Likes Babr liked this post
  14. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azmoun got red card and out. Bad foul by him and deserved it.

  15. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reza Gucci and JB played against each others from first week of Dutch league, JB has an assist and played 90 minutes, reza played 76 minutes and had some scoring chances.
    The game ended 2-2


    http://www.footballtube.com/videos/a...ghts--7-8-2016

  16. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ezatollahi plays so maturely for being just 20! Damesh garm! The biggest prospect we have (Azmoun counted)!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  17. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 minutes of playing time for Saeid

  18. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sardar's red was stupid and unnecessary. That was supposed to be an easy win for Rostov, Sardar ruined this one. playing 2/3 of game a man down.

    Rostov lost 2 points because of him, hope he learns from that.

    http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1209...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

  19. Likes Sly, Nadersan liked this post
  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Ezatollahi plays so maturely for being just 20! Damesh garm! The biggest prospect we have (Azmoun counted)!
    He's 19
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •