Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 655
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Azmoun & Jahanbakh's joins Gucci on double digits for goals for the season. Jahanbakhs is on double digits for both assists and goals this season. 1 more for Karim and he will join them too on 10+ goals.

    Reza- 21 goals- 3 assists
    Alireza - 11 goals- 10 assists
    Sardar- 11 goals- 3 assists
    Karim- 9 goals- 5 assists.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

  2. Likes Babr, Nadersan, Fatso liked this post
  3. #632
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Both Azmoun & Jahanbakh's joins Gucci on double digits for goals for the season. Jahanbakhs is on double digits for both assists and goals this season. 1 more for Karim and he will join them too on 10+ goals.

    Reza- 21 goals- 3 assists
    Alireza - 11 goals- 10 assists
    Sardar- 11 goals- 3 assists
    Karim- 9 goals- 5 assists.
    Kojae Arash??

  4. #633
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Both Azmoun & Jahanbakh's joins Gucci on double digits for goals for the season. Jahanbakhs is on double digits for both assists and goals this season. 1 more for Karim and he will join them too on 10+ goals.

    Reza- 21 goals- 3 assists
    Alireza - 11 goals- 10 assists
    Sardar- 11 goals- 3 assists
    Karim- 9 goals- 5 assists.
    I guess that is all competition combined(League, Cup, CL, Europa League), Karim and Sardar scoring records in League were pretty low and tbh honest disappointing considering the level of the league but both did pretty Ok in Europe(CL or Europa).

  5. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I guess that is all competition combined(League, Cup, CL, Europa League), Karim and Sardar scoring records in League were pretty low and tbh honest disappointing considering the level of the league but both did pretty Ok in Europe(CL or Europa).
    Yeah, in all competitions! Yeah I don't disagree that Azmoun's league record is rather poor statistically but then again Rostov is Rostov and we all know how they play. Still does not hide the fact that Azmoun has already scored against the likes of Bayern, Atletico, Ajax, Anderlecht etc this season. Finish off the last 2 games strongly after that double against Rubin and leave in the summer hopefully. Kid really needs to find himself a new club, staying in Rostov wont do anything further for his progress. Hoping he makes a wise decision. Then again with the World Cup around the corner I honestly wont be surprised if he decides to stay in Rostov for another season, i hope i am wrong though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Kojae Arash??
    I am around, just life keeping me very busy these days. Pir shodim raft.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

  6. Likes Babr, Fatso liked this post
  7. #635
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Yeah, in all competitions! Yeah I don't disagree that Azmoun's league record is rather poor statistically but then again Rostov is Rostov and we all know how they play. Still does not hide the fact that Azmoun has already scored against the likes of Bayern, Atletico, Ajax, Anderlecht etc this season. Finish off the last 2 games strongly after that double against Rubin and leave in the summer hopefully. Kid really needs to find himself a new club, staying in Rostov wont do anything further for his progress. Hoping he makes a wise decision. Then again with the World Cup around the corner I honestly wont be surprised if he decides to stay in Rostov for another season, i hope i am wrong though.



    I am around, just life keeping me very busy these days. Pir shodim raft.
    It is about the time for him to leave, also i hope Taremi finally move to Europe and make a good move, i think he is the most talented striker of TM beside Azmoun, but well we all know talent is not everything.

  8. Likes Arash_Naeni liked this post
  9. #636
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Legionnaires thread 2016-17, News, Updates

    You maybe have heard of this player .The most famous Iranian footballer in Swedish league so far has Behrang Safari been . A very modern leftback .
    He played for Malmo fr 2005 -2008 . Sold to Basel Switzerland ,played there for eight years wining the league 4 times ,The cup once. , was borrowed to Anderlecht for two years wining the league both years . Has done 31 caps for NT and quiet the NT for his family's sake ?Come back to Sweden last year won the league for second time . Today they played against Saman Ghodos team but delivered the red by first half .


    Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

  10. Likes Babr liked this post
  11. #637
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reza was selected by fans as Heerenveen best player and made it to Eredivisie team of the year also.


  12. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
  13. #638
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Reza was selected by fans as Heerenveen best player and made it to Eredivisie team of the year also.

    He's done an amazing job. I haven't seen too many of his games, but the few that I did, he made the most out of nothing. A very opportunistic striker.
    Congratulations to him.
    I really hope him, Azmoun Ansarifard and Taremi can keep good form in the next year, just in time for the World Cup (IF we make it).
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  14. Likes Sly, Babr, Finally liked this post
  15. #639
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reza was also named in team of the year by goal.com



  16. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly, houmanbahal liked this post
  17. #640
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NY/NJ in USA
    Posts
    2,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    The official website of the club ended with the vote "The best player of our team in the match with" Ruby. "The winner was the striker Serdar Azmun.

    http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10965

  18. Likes Babr liked this post
  19. #641
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sardar scored the first goal of Rostov against Anzhi with a nice deflection, they beat Anzhi 2-1, sardar played the whole 2nd half, Saeid played the last 25 min.


    http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1383...86%DA%98%DB%8C

  20. Likes Sly liked this post
  21. #642
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    JB also started against FC Groningen and scored the only goal of the match so far before half time and he was subbed out after half time due to injury, hope is not serious.

  22. #643
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    and Reza Gucci was benched today for playoff match in Dutch league an didn't get any playing time, weird. They lost 1-3 at home against FC Utrecht.

  23. #644
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Milad Mohammadi scored a goal for Terek in last week of RPL. He played as RB in this match apparently.

    https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsP...1724873234978/

  24. Likes Sly liked this post
  25. #645
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sardar is linked with RPL winner, Spartak Moscow.

  26. Likes Sly liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •