Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Is Pogba highly overrated?

    This is not to say he is not an excellent player.

    and he is quite young, I am sure he can get better.

    HE really did not look good in this Euro. He can make things happen when the ball is flowing.

    But he ain't a guy that can force things to happen.

    I certainly can't justify +100 Euro Move for him.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    he didn't have a good tournament but you can only judge if he plays the same role as in juve. He was way away from the goal . I have not seen Many Juve games but in a few i did he was behind strikers and very close to the Box ... Not sure why DD took him one notch behind. He is not as fast as Coman if he had the Coman's speed then he would be perfect.

    Coman is my favorite french player at this moment.. he is welcome to the bernabeu at any time

  3. Likes byebyenow liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    I kind of Felt like in this French team he was supposed to act like a taller version of Marsel Desailey.
    all be it he was playing a bit higher up the field. but I just never saw him succeed once in a one on one play to dribble the guy blocking him.

    He one good header and of course on defense he is a presence in the air.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    3..2...1....is Pogba a douche too?
    HE actually seems pretty pleasant
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    France has a lot of talent. Deschamps used Pogba so poorly in this game.

    completely different pogba to what we see in juventus and I think deschamps' tactics will be reviewed very closely. Whereas portugal's coach was a masterclass.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    3..2...1....is Pogba a douche too?
    .
    .
    .


    Depends who you ask ? If you know what I mean

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pogba will cost €235, 000, 000 if he signs a 5 years contract.

    €100 M + €25 M ( add-ons) Raiola is asking for €30 M to €35 M Commission and he will be paid €15 M annual salary

    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .

  9. Likes ChaharMahal, TeamMeli liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    and if you thing Pogba is going to make too much look at this
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .


  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    3..2...1....is Pogba a douche too?
    Not yet, not until he plays in Madrid!
    Last edited by byebyenow; 12-07-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eight goals and 12 assists for a 23 years old, you guys need to watch more football!
    If Bale cost 100 million, Pogba should cost 200 million, Pogba is a player with many abilities. He was playing out of position in France and he could not express what he can do, he was a waste of talent in the French squad, he should have played behind the box, not behind the half way line, horrible. In the last four years, he has grown to be a magnificent player at Juve and his last season performance is what people should judge him on, not a seven games tournament where he played out of position. If he was in Conte's team, he would have conquered the cup.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  13. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
  14. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    3..2...1....is Pogba a douche too?
    What did I tel you ? He is worth 300 million only bc he played in a one horse race league ... if he was playing in other league he was worth horse shit ....

    Find one negative thing about italian football from this guy then i give a prize .

    So funny that not even one single palyer were picked by the fan or the techical panel .

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 12-07-2016 at 02:27 AM.

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    What did I tel you ? He is worth 300 million only bc he played in a one horse race league ... if he was playing in other league he was worth horse shit ....

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Not like he hasn't proved himself against other European teams, and had the whole English media drooling over him after his game agianst man City! I don't even know why you are speaking on this regard because you just said you havn't watch juve playing that much. As the matter of fact it was in this single horse race league that Juve came back in one of the greatest comeback in Italian history mostly due to Pogba to win their fifth consequetive titles, it wasn't anything easy, but what do you know? You are too busy listening to Iker love phone calls to Xavi
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Not like he hasn't proved himself against other European teams, and had the whole English media drooling over him after his game agianst man City! I don't even know why you are speaking on this regard because you just said you havn't watch juve playing that much. As the matter of fact it was in this single horse race league that Juve came back in one of the greatest comeback in Italian history mostly due to Pogba to win their fifth consequetive titles, it wasn't anything easy, but what do you know? You are too busy listening to Iker love phone calls to Xavi
    Your view and opinion toward italian team , players and coaches are so biased and shallow that are not worth to reply. Once you said bevause of buffon , now you say because of pogba , who's next ? Zaza ?? Bale made an arse out of inter and the whole world started drooling , so what ? Was he worth 100 million ? Fuck no. Actually no players worth 100 million . Not even CR and Messi

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Your view and opinion toward italian team , players and coaches are so biased and shallow that are not worth to reply. Once you said bevause of buffon , now you say because of pogba , who's next ? Zaza ?? Bale made an arse out of inter and the whole world started drooling , so what ? Was he worth 100 million ? Fuck no. Actually no players worth 100 million . Not even CR and Messi

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    And again you are not biased? you are the one who was swearing Casillas is better than Buffon and called me bias because I was arguing with you, you called me biased because I said Ranieri is not such a bad coach, you called me biased because I was saying Ancelotti is much better than Benitez, maybe you need to stop and look at yourself first!
    I said because of Buffon what? be clear with you claims and don't throw puke out, Pogba was by far the most important Juve player last season, what does this have to do with Buffon? I don't know? You are probably one the members with more bias than most people, someone who is biased toward Madrid and Spain so please, boro kenar bezar baad biad!
    And if you get what I said, I said the same thing, I said if bale worth 100million which he is not! Pogba should worth 200 million, Pogba is what every team have a dream of having, Bale is just another superstar.
    You want to argue, then argue with your opinions and facts, not by garbage argument that I'm biased while you are also biased.
    Last edited by byebyenow; 12-07-2016 at 03:18 AM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    41,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    And again you are not biased? you are the one who was swearing Casillas is better than Buffon and called me bias because I was arguing with you, you called me biased because I said Ranieri is not such a bad coach, you called me biased because I was saying Ancelotti is much better than Benitez, maybe you need to stop and look at yourself first!
    I said because of Buffon what? be clear with you claims and don't throw puke out, Pogba was by far the most important Juve player last season, what does this have to do with Buffon? I don't know? You are probably one the members with more bias than most people, someone who is biased toward Madrid and Spain so please, boro kenar bezar baad biad!
    And if you get what I said, I said the same thing, I said if bale worth 100million which he is not! Pogba should worth 200 million, Pogba is what every team have a dream of having, Bale is just another superstar.
    You want to argue, then argue with your opinions and facts, not by garbage argument that I'm biased while you are also biased.
    There is a different between Being a die hard fan and being biased. Neither you nor I are spanish or Italian. Comparing players is not a problem eventhou I think players are not comperable but labling them as saint and untouchable are stupid . Few days ago I told you iker was the mole and he desrved what he got and you called me a name .yeah I am biased lool... but do you confess to juve dosgusting match fixing scandle ( aka calciopoli ) ???

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •