Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    And again you are not biased? you are the one who was swearing Casillas is better than Buffon and called me bias because I was arguing with you, you called me biased because I said Ranieri is not such a bad coach, you called me biased because I was saying Ancelotti is much better than Benitez, maybe you need to stop and look at yourself first!
    I said because of Buffon what? be clear with you claims and don't throw puke out, Pogba was by far the most important Juve player last season, what does this have to do with Buffon? I don't know? You are probably one the members with more bias than most people, someone who is biased toward Madrid and Spain so please, boro kenar bezar baad biad!
    And if you get what I said, I said the same thing, I said if bale worth 100million which he is not! Pogba should worth 200 million, Pogba is what every team have a dream of having, Bale is just another superstar.
    You want to argue, then argue with your opinions and facts, not by garbage argument that I'm biased while you are also biased.
    There is a different between Being a die hard fan and being biased. Neither you nor I are spanish or Italian. Comparing players is not a problem eventhou I think players are not comperable but labling them as saint and untouchable are stupid . Few days ago I told you iker was the mole and he desrved what he got and you called me a name .yeah I am biased lool... but do you confess to juve dosgusting match fixing scandle ( aka calciopoli ) ???

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    There is a different between Being a die hard fan and being biased. Neither you nor I are spanish or Italian. Comparing players is not a problem eventhou I think players are not comperable but labling them as saint and untouchable are stupid . Few days ago I told you iker was the mole and he desrved what he got and you called me a name .yeah I am biased lool... but do you confess to juve dosgusting match fixing scandle ( aka calciopoli ) ???

First of all, I don't think Iker did anything wrong and don't believe he should have been treated like that. and what exactly did I call you!You call yourself a die hard fan but you are biased and it is hard to hide it, because Casillas did criticize Madrid about the way Madrid players acted against Barca, so many fans didn't like it, including you. From the neutral point of view, Casillas doesn't deserve that treatment and Madrid fans are Namak Nashnas.
    About the scandals, I suggest you study the case before embarrassing yourself, I have talked about it many times, Juve was in fault of some wrong doings but there were not any hard evidence for match fixing. Juve was in fault of wrongdoing as much as the rest of the league especially Inter Milan, however, Juve only got punished for it based on no hard evidence, in fact in Moggi trial, more wrongdoings were exposed by Moratti and Inter but never were relegated to Serie B and never got stripped from the fake scudetto which they have snatched from Juve. What I say is based on documents and evidence, so how can I be Biased, these are well-known controversies in Italy. I have also criticized Ibra many times during his spell at Juve, so what!? does this make you unbiased?
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not going to comment about Pogba, because honestly i dont watch a lot of Serie A , so i can not really judge him.
    Is he better than Bale? CR? Messi? no idea

BUT , one thing you both need to understand, a player VALUE is NOT DIRECTLY linked to his ability to play. ALOT of this comes from his marketability and how much the club can make from him. Do you guys remember when Real got Beckham? everyone said stupid price tag, yet Real made that money in the FIRST year from Jersey sale. I personally think CR Value should be higher than Messi, (even though for me at least Messi is clearly a better player), why ? because CR marketability is AMAZING. Everyone know him, but if not as much know Messi. Most Messi fans are people who actually like and watch football, but you see teenage girls in China having CR poster etc.

Now to Pogba, personally I dont think he is as marketable as CR , so his value should NOT be what it is , having said that, i am not sure about his skills, judging by EURO ONLY, It didnt impress me, but then again you cant judge a player by 7 games.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

4. Likes byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I am not going to comment about Pogba, because honestly i dont watch a lot of Serie A , so i can not really judge him.
    Is he better than Bale? CR? Messi? no idea

BUT , one thing you both need to understand, a player VALUE is NOT DIRECTLY linked to his ability to play. ALOT of this comes from his marketability and how much the club can make from him. Do you guys remember when Real got Beckham? everyone said stupid price tag, yet Real made that money in the FIRST year from Jersey sale. I personally think CR Value should be higher than Messi, (even though for me at least Messi is clearly a better player), why ? because CR marketability is AMAZING. Everyone know him, but if not as much know Messi. Most Messi fans are people who actually like and watch football, but you see teenage girls in China having CR poster etc.

Now to Pogba, personally I dont think he is as marketable as CR , so his value should NOT be what it is , having said that, i am not sure about his skills, judging by EURO ONLY, It didnt impress me, but then again you cant judge a player by 7 games.
    That is very true! And also depends on his agent which he is one big snake!
    In the more serious note, it is very early to judge Pogba, he is only 23 years old and has a majority of his career ahead of him. He already took part of two major European finals, even though losing them and being unimpressive in another one, they still were important experiences for a player of his age. He still has a lot of room to grow and I believe if he stays in Juve he will become the best midfielder in the world, he has the athleticism, he is strong, has impressive shots, can pull some amazing crosses and through balls, knows how to kick FKs, has a lot of individual skills, strong in the air, can pass the ball, can keep the ball, in simple word, he has everything that you need from a midfielder. He didn't play his natural position in France and he was too deep to be able to show what he is made of, he is not Pirlo nor Schweinsteiger and can not play that deep since he is also not very good when the ball is dispossessed. Overall, it is not fair to judge such a great talent based on one tournament, there were many other French players who didn't perform, Pogba and Grrizzmann are getting the worse ones!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like

Is Pogba highly overrated?

First of all, I don't think Iker did anything wrong and don't believe he should have been treated like that. and what exactly did I call you!You call yourself a die hard fan but you are biased and it is hard to hide it, because Casillas did criticize Madrid about the way Madrid players acted against Barca, so many fans didn't like it, including you. From the neutral point of view, Casillas doesn't deserve that treatment and Madrid fans are Namak Nashnas.
    About the scandals, I suggest you study the case before embarrassing yourself, I have talked about it many times, Juve was in fault of some wrong doings but there were not any hard evidence for match fixing. Juve was in fault of wrongdoing as much as the rest of the league especially Inter Milan, however, Juve only got punished for it based on no hard evidence, in fact in Moggi trial, more wrongdoings were exposed by Moratti and Inter but never were relegated to Serie B and never got stripped from the fake scudetto which they have snatched from Juve. What I say is based on documents and evidence, so how can I be Biased, these are well-known controversies in Italy. I have also criticized Ibra many times during his spell at Juve, so what!? does this make you unbiased?
    Here you go again. Juve was not mostly at fault and yes I have studied it a few times Mr Seria A expert ....how can juve be not at fault when it was initiated by moggi's phone conversation with some Italian officials . You are one pathetic fan my friend. Like the other thread I see no point to continue this discussion . You never admit to anything And yes please show me where it says juve was not at fault, so I know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 12-07-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go again. Juve was not mostly at fault and yes I have studied it a few times Mr Seria A expert ....how can juve be not at fault when it was initiated by moggi's phone conversation with some Italian officials . You are one pathetic fan my friend. Like the other thread I see no point to continue this discussion . You never admit to anything And yes please show me where it says juve was not at fault, so I know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What is pathetic is you buddy who comment on things which you are clueless about! What is pathetic is treating Casillas like that. What is pathetic is that everytime Kam Miaree Mesleh Ann Ghar Mikoni. You never able to handle any arguement because you finish them by saying everyone else is biased so continuing the conversation is pointless, in other word kam ovordi!
    Again there was not any evidance against Juve in mach fixing, conversations between Moggi and referees were very normal that also occured between many other clubs includin Moratti and Inter but Moggi was only accused of match fixing which never was proved in any of the courts and all of his trials, he actually beat three of his trials and one still is ongoing in Naples revealing tons of phone conservation between Moratti and Inter, as the matter of fact read this two articles for the start...
    http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/...e-years-later/
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-moggi-is-the-
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    What is pathetic is you buddy who comment on things which you are clueless about! What is pathetic is treating Casillas like that. What is pathetic is that everytime Kam Miaree Mesleh Ann Ghar Mikoni. You never able to handle any arguement because you finish them by saying everyone else is biased so continuing the conversation is pointless, in other word kam ovordi!
    Again there was not any evidance against Juve in mach fixing, conversations between Moggi and referees were very normal that also occured between many other clubs includin Moratti and Inter but Moggi was only accused of match fixing which never was proved in any of the courts and all of his trials, he actually beat three of his trials and one still is ongoing in Naples revealing tons of phone conservation between Moratti and Inter, as the matter of fact read this two articles for the start...
    http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/...e-years-later/
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...-moggi-is-the-
    Ann ghiafe goh to ke sareto kardi to koone serie A . I have a list of douchebags italian ann gigolo like you ke to ham ye gohi mesls ona hasti ...
    Ahmagh inghadr harfet maskharast ke khodetam nemifahmi . Two courts already refused juve appeal ... kose sher nago inghadr . Juve is the most dusgistung team in europe signed and sealed

Adding to ignore list . The best isp feature to ignore idiots clueless like you ...
    Adios

Post Thanks / Like
    Ann ghiafe goh to ke sareto kardi to koone serie A . I have a list of douchebags italian ann gigolo like you ke to ham ye gohi mesls ona hasti ...
    Ahmagh inghadr harfet maskharast ke khodetam nemifahmi . Two courts already refused juve appeal ... kose sher nago inghadr . Juve is the most dusgistung team in europe signed and sealed

Adding to ignore list . The best isp feature to ignore idiots clueless like you ...
    Adios

Hahaha, I smell someone burning! boro amoo ba teellehat bazi kon, you should think twice before calling me a pathetic, then you got what you deserve to be called what you really are "ANN". You are probably worse than most five years old, az senosalet khejalat bekesh. List thousands douche bag from SerieA I can list millions, what does this has to do with anything, with the fact that "dari misoozy" because Madrid is the hub of douche bags and garbage fans. Juve is disgusting, I know! not as disgusting as Los Blanco and General franco. Man ke midoonam to az Italia va Juve badet miad, lazem be in kososher bazeeya nist, if that is not bias then I don't know what is! I always thought many things that many have been saying about you wasn't true, but now I see they were right and how childish you are! Add me to the ignore list, be tokhme chapeh aghaye Banisadr! Hala boro gomshoh!
    Last edited by byebyenow; 12-07-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Two courts already refused juve appeal
    This right here just shows how ignorant you are! because you didn't even read any of those articles otherwise you would have found your answer. this is not what I only say but many Italian journalists and many lawyers, so i guess they are saying koso Sher!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    آقا یه صلوات بلند مرحمت بفرمایید!
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

12. Likes Real Madrid, byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    Ya ali

14. Likes ChaharMahal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    Chashm!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    I think if one reaches a stage that their name on a common social media site features their favourite football club, then you've got to say - is a bunch of overpaid guys kicking a pig's bladder (however nicely) around some grass really that important in life?

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching him many times in Juve, I got to say he is a very influential player. Now time will show how great he is but I really like him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Pogba highly overrated?
    Yes he is.