Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Yes he is.
    melat o olama khodeshoono jer dadan to answer this 'to be or not to be' question...

BT comes and saves the day....
    rM f rTL NtXTn

2. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    so why not open a thread for each over-rated players: Hazard, Kroos, Costa, Rooney, and ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    melat o olama khodeshoono jer dadan to answer this 'to be or not to be' question...

BT comes and saves the day....
    Yes, very reliable as a guy barely watch any SerieA games and hate Italian football.
    https://youtu.be/kjmvcousUPg
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    so why not open a thread for each over-rated players: Hazard, Kroos, Costa, Rooney, and ....
    Because his is worth 120million and most people only watch Pogba in the Euro and are unaware of his games in Juventus, beside Serie A, he has also had many great games in CL and was one of the reasons Juve reached the CL final two seasons ago. He has two back to back double as a 23 years old, he is rewriting history in Juve jersey.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Is he good ? Yes. Is he proved ? Not fully. He can stay at juve and win 20 more league titles , so what ? Lucas mora won 7 titles with psg and he is 22 . Is he worth 120 mil ?

And kroos overrated ??? Oh boy .. did u even check his trophies and stats ? The guy already got 2 cl and 1 WC under his belt ...And no he is not worth 120 mil neither

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 13-07-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Is he good ? Yes. Is he proved ? Not fully. He can stay at juve and win 20 more league titles , so what ? Lucas mora won 7 titles with psg and he is 22 . Is he worth 120 mil ?

And kroos overrated ??? Oh boy .. did u even check his trophies and stats ? And no he is not worth 120 mil neither

While I understand you think Serie A is nothing, it is still the top 5 league in the world. You can argue that it is not as good as EPL and LA Liga but then it is somewhere after that. So winning Serie A is not as easy as you think.

The way you have to say if a player is worth it not should be based on his average contribution during the whole season. Pogba is one of the players that contributes immensely every game and he can change the outcome of the game. This is both for Serie A and CL. And yes he hasn't proved himself but then if he was 35 then no need for discussion because his career would have been the indication of his success.

So you can't argue the talent and desire to success are there, and I think that is the key point.

8. Likes byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I understand you think Serie A is nothing, it is still the top 5 league in the world. You can argue that it is not as good as EPL and LA Liga but then it is somewhere after that. So winning Serie A is not as easy as you think.

The way you have to say if a player is worth it not should be based on his average contribution during the whole season. Pogba is one of the players that contributes immensely every game and he can change the outcome of the game. This is both for Serie A and CL. And yes he hasn't proved himself but then if he was 35 then no need for discussion because his career would have been the indication of his success.

So you can't argue the talent and desire to success are there, and I think that is the key point.
    Serie A is a very technical league. They have been hit with some major economy crisis in recent years which resulted empty or half empty stadiums which ended with a poor run in europe but this does not take away their greatness in the history of the game. When the like of AC and Inter or even firentina were ruling europe the likes of spain and other england were struggling like shit. So dont get carried away with some member baseless BS. They are here to troll. Now regarding the value of a player yes even if pogba plays in barca or madrid I say the same. You need to prove your greatness by STAMPING YOUR NAME on the game and that is by conquering team and individual trophies. Listen pelle is making 17 Mila year with a chinese team in china . Is he worth 17 Mil a year ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    Serie A has always primarily been a tactical league rather than a technical league. Italians win by executing a plan, by understanding a system and the tactics. The average italian player is technically not as gifted as likes of the spaniards and germans but they are brought up paying attention to tactical details and thats always been their advantage against other teams.
    Tactical it is and I believe the godfather ( conte ) assembled a very very good team for euro and all they missed was a poacher . He made me to keep an eye on chelsea this season and I mean it .

Last edited by Real Madrid; 13-07-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    To me Pogba if Pogba is to be paid 15 Million Euros per annum then he has to have a production level similar to CR7 or atleast as much as James Rodriguez or Benzema who both are getting paid less than him.

To me Pogba just does not enough technique and ball carrying technique to warrant anything more than 5-6 million a year.

He does have a strong physic which may come in handy on defense. for that I throw in another 2 mill. but I just don't see him any more than 8 million euro a year.

but as it is he is set to make more than Hazard; which does not seem quite right.
    It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    To me Pogba if Pogba is to be paid 15 Million Euros per annum then he has to have a production level similar to CR7 or atleast as much as James Rodriguez or Benzema who both are getting paid less than him.

To me Pogba just does not enough technique and ball carrying technique to warrant anything more than 5-6 million a year.

He does have a strong physic which may come in handy on defense. for that I throw in another 2 mill. but I just don't see him any more than 8 million euro a year.

but as it is he is set to make more than Hazard; which does not seem quite right.
    ChaharMahal jan, Pogba has magnificent ball carrying techniques, if you watch the video I posted, you will see some of them. First of all, he is not making that much with Juve that is if he joins Man Untd. Another reason he should worth so much is because he is very young and has not yet reached his peak, he is also much more a complete player than the players you named except Ronaldo. Pogba is a player that if he developed to his maximum potential, there would be very few who can be compared to him. It is still very early to see if he is overrated or not, only time will tell!
    Also, since Sir Alex's words are very reliable, you can also find out what he thinks of him, he has a high regard of him and he already said losing Pogba was his biggest disappointment.
    Last edited by byebyenow; 14-07-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    So dont get carried away with some member baseless BS. They are here to troll.
    Yes, talking about trolling!

Now this goes against him . According to Some ISP experts these are individual stats and worth squat unless he plays in serie A

Sir Alex knows shit. You dont play football unless you play in serie A

Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like

And kroos overrated ??? Oh boy .. did u even check his trophies and stats ? The guy already got 2 cl and 1 WC under his belt ...And no he is not worth 120 mil neither

Wow, even winning 20 scudetto is not enough for this guy, winning more than many top players such as Platini, Ronaldo, Baggio, Altafini, Sivori, ....
    Secondly, Ligue 1 is not comparable to SerieA in every aspect, and Lucas has never been as influential for PSG than Pogba for Juve. Also, not every scudetto has been as easy as you think, the first scudetto was very close with Milan, the third one was very close battle with Roma and last season Juve had to get back at top after a disastrous start which Pogba was very important, yes Juve is in much better state than others but it is still a very difficult league, and you can ask, Evra, Asley Cole, Mandzukic, Higuain, Khedira, and many more who have played in other top leagues.
    Kroos at the age of 23 has not won any of those trophies yet, so why being in such a rush for Pogba?
    Last edited by byebyenow; 14-07-2016 at 07:38 AM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    And yes he hasn't proved himself but then if he was 35 then no need for discussion because his career would have been the indication of his success.
    Exactly, Ziadne was 26 when he won the Wc and he was 30 when he won the CL, but some already drawing conclusion over a 23 year old!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is overrated? he has a lot of potential, I jokingly called him a poor man's Vieira but what exactly is he supposed to do? Is he rather slow with passing the ball? Yes. Is he a high energy guy who can create incredible shots and passes? yes. Does that make him overrated or underrated?

The 120 Million is a projection of what you can expect of him X good agent X Juventus having no need to sell him.

17. Likes byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    he has a lot of potential, I jokingly called him a poor man's Vieira but what exactly is he supposed to do?
    It would have been helpful if he was able to take the ball past his opposite number once. Remember he played five games in this Euro.
    you can blame the coach for all sorts of things. but really he did have plenty of touches; he just did not do much with it.
    I remember of scoring a goal on a header and carrying one counter attack. that's really it.
    It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong