Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets hope he can deliver. We can't play him in defensive Midfielder role. I hope Jose plays him in more attacking role..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Lets hope he can deliver. We can't play him in defensive Midfielder role. I hope Jose plays him in more attacking role..

I believe Jose and ManU paid $$$$$ for him so he can play in a box to box role. He will share that duty with Carrick of course. Now jose has 8 players in Attacking department. the only loser wil be Rashford who has to wait for Ibra's era be over

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Pogba overrated?

Yes.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody's worth that much money. They are football players at the end of the day. This is sick.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Nobody's worth that much money. They are football players at the end of the day. This is sick.
    Watch and see how we sell him to Real in 3 - 4 years time for 150M plus... lool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    It will never happen. Those days are gone. We could top ManU easily but we didn't. Madrid won't deal with Raiola anymore or very hardly if they do.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I make a bet with you, if he comes to madrid for anything more than you paid for him, I give $100
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

8. Likes houmanbahal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should have stayed at Juve for one more year at least, but again that massive wage is tempting. Let's see if he can still develop at United but I still believe Juve was a perfect club for him and he would have developed there much better. Pogba is never an overrated player, he is one of the greatest!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Pogba has not been developed in the area he needed an improvement in the last two years according to some of the best expert Around the game .

The Price tag should not fool anyone , he can go either way with ManU but if he fails then he will worth a penny like Balotell ( financial wise )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Pogba has not been developed in the area he needed an improvement in the last two years according to some of the best expert Around the game .

The Price tag should not fool anyone , he can go either way with ManU but if he fails then he will worth a penny like Balotell ( financial wise )
    Yes he hasn't developed in departments he needed improvement, he has become one of the best midfielders in the world in the last two years, those experts are not even worth a penny. The price tag is just a viewpoint everyone talks about, but football wise he is a great asset and a player he can benefit the team in many aspects. There is no player at his age as strong , as technical, and there is no player at his age with the vision he possesses. It sucks that he left, but again the club made a great profit from him and I'm sure Marotta can find more new young talents for the team without spending much, something he has been doing for years now.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

12. Likes houmanbahal liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I make a bet with you, if he comes to madrid for anything more than you paid for him, I give $100
    You are on.. vally be sharti ke mesle bazia bad az in ke bakhti ghar nakoni beri.. loool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    You are on.. vally be sharti ke mesle bazia bad az in ke bakhti ghar nakoni beri.. loool

oops

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW , pogba is suspended for the league opener against Bournemouth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, after watching his first performance in the game, I have to say he will own the EPL for many years to come, he is anything but an overrated player! Magnificent performance by him. United is looking very good and Ibra is on the roll.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Well, after watching his first performance in the game, I have to say he will own the EPL for many years to come, he is anything but an overrated player! Magnificent performance by him. United is looking very good and Ibra is on the roll.
    He was very good today, but I think its tooooo soon to say he is going to own EPL, wait until United plays against some bigger teams.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”