Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    He was very good today, but I think its tooooo soon to say he is going to own EPL, wait until United plays against some bigger teams.
    Just a typical Mourinho effect. Builds lots of hype the first season and then everything goes to shit overtime. The whole thing will collapse after a few bad weeks.

They've got momentum for now though.

Post Thanks / Like
    He was very good today, but I think its tooooo soon to say he is going to own EPL, wait until United plays against some bigger teams.
    When he plays like that, it is very difficult to stop him. The reason I say he will own EPL is because he has much more space than SerieA and less defending to do. He never had these much freedome, not even against Frosinone. He will be the best player of the league, I can smell it!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like

he does cool commercials with Stormzy though

Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe we should ask ourselves whether Mourinho is washed up and overrated instead of Pogba.

7. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    maybe we should ask ourselves whether Mourinho is washed up and overrated instead of Pogba.
    Eyval! Well said but I still think PP isn't worth that much.

Post Thanks / Like

.Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba risks being dropped by manager Jose Mourinho for his distracting commercial antics away from the football pitch, according to the Daily Mirror.United boss was unhappy with Pogba's recent Twitter stunt where he launched his own emoji on the social media platform.Pogba became the world's costliest player at £89.3million when he rejoined Manchester United from Juventus last summer.French midfielder has netted seven goals and chipped in with four assists in all competitions for United this season.

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    good job Jose!!! this guy need to some spanking. Get your act together or you will be another DiMaria aka Snake!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Pogba is the MOST OVERRATED player in the history of Football.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Pogba is the MOST OVERRATED player in the history of Football.
    LOL ... yeah he had a few good months in Juve ... Honestly English league doesn't suit his style ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    LOL ... yeah he had a few good months in Juve ... Honestly English league doesn't suit his style ...
    Yeah, He was decent in Juve, Best player in the world? NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! as i said he has got to be the most over-rated player in the history. I still cant believe how much Juve got paid for him ! they must be laughing now !!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Not only Pogba is overrated he looks like a God dam Uncle Tom Black Aryan alert. Nothing on Earth is funnier than an African or African American dying their hair blond, trying to be white. They do not realize we are laughing at them, you do not look more white you look more ridiculous. For once I agree with Mou focus on football, not your hair jagoff!

Post Thanks / Like

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456