Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    IPL

Islamic Pathetic League
    Here you go

On serious note, i don't know if you belong to that group or not, some people praise the quality of the leagues back to 15-20-30 years a go and say IPL is shit now, i don't know to what they are exactly referring but as far as i remember the league quality was mediocre back to 80s and 90s and even 2000 but yet some people still keep praising the football in that time, more is like nostalgic feeling i guess. The IPL quality actually improved compare to that time, but how much? Not a lot probably compare to the rest of good leagues. At least now sometime you watch some half decent football. What was Iran's league about in past: Bezan Ziresh!

2. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Here you go

On serious note, i don't know if you belong to that group or not, some people praise the quality of the leagues back to 15-20-30 years a go and say IPL is shit now, i don't know to what they are exactly referring but as far as i remember the league quality was mediocre back to 80s and 90s and even 2000 but yet some people still keep praising the football in that time, more is like nostalgic feeling i guess. The IPL quality actually improved compare to that time, but how much? Not a lot probably compare to the rest of good leagues. At least now sometime you watch some half decent football. What was Iran's league about in past: Bezan Ziresh!
    No doubt IPL quality has improved compared to 15-20-30 years ago. Football in general has improved. What hasn't improved in Iran is grassroot football. Quantitatively there's far less competition per population than there was in 50s, 60s and 70s. Football is becoming an elitist sport in Iran, not based on talent or even access to facilities. It's now purely based on connections, bribes and luck.

People know these things and have less passion for the sport now.

4. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435