Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    You are free to see things as you like, as i had this argument with you in past, whether you want accept it or not is your own choice.

What you mean by majority? This site used to have over 70 active members(or maybe more, you are in better place to tell me or others about) and how many we have now? 5-10, 15? Majority are those people who left the site because of many reasons that i talked with you about, one of the most important one was constant bashing of Iranian football, same majority are posting some where else, this site issue was never Tweet tag, front page, etc, sure it kind of help.. the main issue was the one i mentioned plus insulting. That is why ISP failed to attract new members, there is still a lot of interest by people about Iranian football, they just go and register and post in other site.Very simple, is not about video, is not about tag, is not about front page, i guess after quite sometime single handed, managing some stuff of this site i know what i am talking about dude You can come and say you don't care, it is your choice and i respect it, but please don't mention MAJORITY

Again this site lost the identity, 70 something(or more) active members who registered here didn't come because of European Football, they registered because of Iranian sport and more specific Iranian football, why any logic brain should register in Iranian board for European football and deal with few people who think they are second Pep, Mourinho, etc va hagheshon khordeh shode, there are plenty of European Football sites.
    Completely agree with you Mahbod jan! This forum used to have a lot of members. Even during the times when the front page was not being updated for months and months. I think the biggest reason most people left was due to profanities/personal attacks and disrespect with a lot of bacheh-bazi on top of it. Otherwise I remember the times when at big tournaments like WCQ games, the forum would crash due to the traffic. I remember Behrang and company posted threads every now and then, saying how they had upgraded the server so we could have huge number of visitors and members posting, only for the forum to crash again few weeks later.

Anyways, those were the good old days.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Again, i have/had my disagreement with Pooya over this issue, but that doesn't hide and stop the fact that he did a lot for this community, more than anyone else, and what is funny about the whole thing is many people who cheered for this site and had some so called ideas when you asked them to help, they had all their excuses, like we are busy or whatever, like they didn't have 5 minutes to help but they have tons of time to argue here over some ...never mind..

Again i talk for myself, i was doing all things by only myself with almost zero help for few months and i understand what Pooya went through, and by my words, i am not trying to minimize the job that this guy have done to keep this site alive..

3. Likes Fatso, Pooya, Mahdi liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    live 73'

FC Mashhad

0 - 2

Saipa

live 1'

Esteghlal

0 - 0

Sanat Naft Abadan

live 1'

Foolad Khuzestan

0 - 0

Zob Ahan
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Week 3 underway:

Saipa leading Mashad 2-0 with 15 minutes to go. Esteghlal v. Sanat Naft and Foolad v. Zob Ahan both started about three minutes ago (0-0)

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! You beat me by 1 minute.

7. Likes houmanbahal liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hassan Khepel Hoori still in goal for Naft. loool

Kise should be able to win this game by 2 goal..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Torabi having a great start of season, scored again. Probably most promising kid in IPL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dastneshan added lots of weight. I know him and his family, his parents were neighbor of my grandparents. His dad used to collect all Donya-Varzesh with pictures, articles of him and his brother Rahim, good old days...

Post Thanks / Like
    Golere Naft chelo kabab ziad dost dare mesle inke..

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, sanat scored 1-1, sanat was denied a P.K also and Esteghlal's goal looked offside..

Post Thanks / Like
    Sanat scored in 93 minutes from P.K 2-1 lol

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    looooooooooooool

Ostad Mansourian....

3 Games, 1 point..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد