Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    looooooooooooool

Ostad Mansourian....

3 Games, 1 point..
    Badana hanoz azad nakarde

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha.. wow... what a loss.. Time for some Kiseh keshi for the blues after the 93rd min loss... Kheily chasbid

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Again, i have/had my disagreement with Pooya over this issue, but that doesn't hide and stop the fact that he did a lot for this community, more than anyone else, and what is funny about the whole thing is many people who cheered for this site and had some so called ideas when you asked them to help, they had all their excuses, like we are busy or whatever, like they didn't have 5 minutes to help but they have tons of time to argue here over some ...never mind..

Again i talk for myself, i was doing all things by only myself with almost zero help for few months and i understand what Pooya went through, and by my words, i am not trying to minimize the job that this guy have done to keep this site alive..
    After Pooya joined the forum, he worked hard and upgraded it and the server a lot! I agree. We had less crashes (if any at all) after that.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

5. Likes Babr liked this post
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Badana hanoz azad nakarde
    #KiseFresh

loooool

Inshalah ta hafte 6om hanoz zire Fresh hastan.... Bad kolan hafte shishom Fresheshon mikonim
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    On serious note, give the guy sometime, is too early to judge, but from beriz-bepash of off season i didn't have good feeling about this esteghlal team.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    hahahaha.. wow... what a loss.. Time for some Kiseh keshi for the blues after the 93rd min loss... Kheily chasbid

I never laughed so hard man.. Kise had this game in hand with like 10 min to go. Then in 6 mins they conceded 2 comical goals.. loool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Sasan Ansari who joined Persepolis off season now wants to leave the club because of lack of playing time, i don't know what is going on with Branko, the guy had something like 9 goals and 7-8 assists last year with Foolad and is for sure an upgrade of like Ahmadzadeh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I never laughed so hard man.. Kise had this game in hand with like 10 min to go. Then in 6 mins they conceded 2 comical goals.. loool

Khosro was playing another good game, AliMansour took him off and his replacement,Esmaeili, was in fault of Sanat's goal, in other side Norouzi as sub scored equalizer for Sanat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Khuzestan on top and on bottom of the table.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Khuzestan on top and on bottom of the table.
    sadavi as coach, what you expect?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    Chakereh ostad ...glad we could bring a smile to your face !

We be all right though , I just saw the highlights , from what I saw Hassan Houri had a very good game for Abadan ,meaning that we made many chances but failed to score ,sometimes becuase we were not clinical enough and other times Houri made great saves .

I hope our fans show enough patience and give Mansourian and his team time to find themselves,we have been giving away cheap goals ,early days and once the defence line and the rest find their composure they will only get better .

blue fans should show enough class not to put pressure on the manager and players ,but our red rivals and the rest have every right to take a pot and rob it in so to say ,all part of the fun ....tables will turn at some point though ,it always will .

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Chakereh ostad ...glad we could bring a smile to your face !

We be all right though , I just saw the highlights , from what I saw Hassan Houri had a very good game for Abadan ,meaning that we made many chances but failed to score ,sometimes becuase we were not clinical enough and other times Houri made great saves .

I hope our fans show enough patience and give Mansourian and his team time to find themselves,we have been giving away cheap goals ,early days and once the defence line and the rest find their composure they will only get better .

blue fans should show enough class not to put pressure on the manager and players ,but our red rivals and the rest have every right to take a pot and rob it in so to say ,all part of the fun ....tables will turn at some point though ,it always will .
    I agree, give him more time

remember Perspolis was in 12th position by week 5 or 6 and we end up in 2nd by only goal difference. so lot of games to go. I think they will finally be Fresh by week 6, 7
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Based on the highlights, Esteghlal clearly didn't deserve to lose this game. It was simply a matter of being totally unlucky. Still, they keep playing Bezan-Ziresh football via Khosro Heidari which actually works well for the most part against Iranian teams, but I don't understand why they had to go buy all these new players if the strategy was to simply give Heidari the ball and wait for crosses?

Post Thanks / Like
    This game had two defensive mistakes that you hardly ever see in professional football especially when they get paid like Es players do. Once the Abadanis made the mistake and once the Es defenders where they were just taarofing the ball in front of the goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    and how much Hajsafi getting paid for?