Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mansourina is so khandan in post match interview. loool. dare dar poste khodesh nemikonjeh. midoneh az kon ovordeh in bazio mosavi kardeh.. good job.. loool

Here is another 6 x 4 for my dostane Kise
    6 Bazi
    4 Emtiaz

loooool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

2. Likes Fatso, Babr, Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nemikonjeh ya nemigonjeh houman jan ?!

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Nemikonjeh ya nemigonjeh houman jan ?!
    Nemikonjeh....
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    علی منصور دیروز گفته بود: تیمم رو جوری ساختم که به سبک ترکیبی از بایرن مونیخ و اتلتیکو بیلبائو بازی کنه

6. Likes Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I maintain that Iranian players need no physical or tactical training at this point. They simply need to either receive brain transplants or participate in IQ-raising courses.

I have never seen so many stupid athletes take part in a single tournament all together. Every IPL game looks and feels like a camp for retarded kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw the highlights ,looked like both teams had decent chances on goal but what impressed most was how good Beeranvand played in goal , it has been many years since I have seen an iranian goalie intercept a high cross like that and catch it clean at full stretch like he did today , hope they look after him well and insure our goal for atleast 10 years to come in team melli ,Perspolis and team melli should guide him well .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I just saw the highlights ,looked like both teams had decent chances on goal but what impressed most was how good Beeranvand played in goal , it has been many years since I have seen an iranian goalie intercept a high cross like that and catch it clean at full stretch like he did today , hope they look after him well and insure our goal for atleast 10 years to come in team melli ,Perspolis and team melli should guide him well .

Oghab jaan even though I really enjoyed his exits too and grabbing the high balls he is still shaky and does drop balls and that they become loose. We saw this in the game against Qatar and today too. I hope the coaching staff will work with him more and he improves in that spot as well... I thought his recovery on the missed ball was great today to keep composure and still manage to do the second save. Damesh garm

Post Thanks / Like
    Tabrik to our longi friends for having their rear ends saved by referees once again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    Oghab jaan even though I really enjoyed his exits too and grabbing the high balls he is still shaky and does drop balls and that they become loose. We saw this in the game against Qatar and today too. I hope the coaching staff will work with him more and he improves in that spot as well... I thought his recovery on the missed ball was great today to keep composure and still manage to do the second save. Damesh garm
    That incident you mentioned about the missed ball as you put it was not really his fault ,he had to go for that ball and his own defender was in the way and the ball got tangled in between ,what he shows is he is decisive and sharp to react ,there is no time to spend much to evaluate when the ball is rushing in and have to act ,there is never any guarantee as many factors other players and so are involved but it is the attitude and smartness that pays off dividend time after time but not always.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Tabrik to our longi friends for having their rear ends saved by referees once again
    I love you too..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched a 4 minute highlights. Taremi can't seem to score and neither does Kaceh Rezayi. Thank God we have Sardar and Ghoochani. I like Beyranvand. Looks like a promising young keeper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Abdezadeh praise Beiranvand

تعریف ویژه عابدزاده از بیرانوند

عملکرد علیرضا بیرانوند تمجید گلر افسانه اى و اسطوره فوتبال ایران را نیز به همراه داشته است.
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، علیرضا بیرانوند که اولین فصل خود در پرسپولیس را پشت سر مى گذارد توانسته به خوبى جواب اعتماد هواداران را بدهد. او که در فصل جدید تنها یک گل برابر فولاد دریافت کرده و در ٥ بازى لیگ برتر و ٢ بازى ملى دروازه اش بسته نگه داشته است. شاید همین مساله باعث شده تا احمدرضا عابدزاده نیز به تمجید او بپردازد و در گفتکویى عنوان کند دروازه بان شماره یک فعلى تیم ملى او را به یاد دوران جوانى اش مى اندازد و در این باره گفته: بیرانوند مرا به یاد روزهاى اوج خودم مى اندازد و با شرایطى که دارد مى تواند دروازه پرسپولیس را تا سال ها بیمه کند.

شماره یک سابق پرسپولیس و تیم ملى که از محبوبیت بالایى بین فوتبالدوستان برخوردار است درباره شرایط سرخپوشان نیز گفته این تیم باید به دنبال تقویت آمار گلزنى خود باشد.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Abdezadeh praise Beiranvand

عملکرد علیرضا بیرانوند تمجید گلر افسانه اى و اسطوره فوتبال ایران را نیز به همراه داشته است.
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، علیرضا بیرانوند که اولین فصل خود در پرسپولیس را پشت سر مى گذارد توانسته به خوبى جواب اعتماد هواداران را بدهد. او که در فصل جدید تنها یک گل برابر فولاد دریافت کرده و در ٥ بازى لیگ برتر و ٢ بازى ملى دروازه اش بسته نگه داشته است. شاید همین مساله باعث شده تا احمدرضا عابدزاده نیز به تمجید او بپردازد و در گفتکویى عنوان کند دروازه بان شماره یک فعلى تیم ملى او را به یاد دوران جوانى اش مى اندازد و در این باره گفته: بیرانوند مرا به یاد روزهاى اوج خودم مى اندازد و با شرایطى که دارد مى تواند دروازه پرسپولیس را تا سال ها بیمه کند.

شماره یک سابق پرسپولیس و تیم ملى که از محبوبیت بالایى بین فوتبالدوستان برخوردار است درباره شرایط سرخپوشان نیز گفته این تیم باید به دنبال تقویت آمار گلزنى خود باشد.
    Many years ago when Rahmati was in his early 20s, Abedzadeh said he thought Rahmati was the best goalkeeper in Iran at that time. If Abedzadeh is judging Beiravand the same way, it's quite promising!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

17. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Double post!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    September 20

live 7'

Tractor Sazi Tabriz

1 - 0

FC Mashhad

10:00

Saba Qom

? - ?

Saipa