Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,266 of 1266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Allegri has won Scudetto with Milan before joining Juve. And that CL was the luckiest trophy ever and that was more than a decade ago, now he is in Northeast in the second tier league.
    Na baba ? Rast migi ? Kheili vaghan etelaat khoobi dari ? Then add 2 la liga title and a europa league to it. And yes these days that championship league is harder than your beloved serie A.

Allegri ? I am ridiculing your own statement when he took over, should I go and find that thread for you ? And btw shit is temporary And form is permanent, Ranieri was a shit and he ended so fast as it was expected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys Bayern is eyeing Luca Modric for 27,000,000 pounds good or bad acquisition for us? Usually with transfer rumors I say BAH, "I believe it when I see the guy on the pitch" but this is IRON BAYERN. Bayern Munchen USUALLY gets who they want but would the Slava be a good fit? I say the more slava's the better. Hala Madrid give me your analysis on the kid what do you think? As for the El Classico I feel a bit vindicated now and well that was a fantastic game, more like a boxing match or a Bayern Munchen Dortmund game but I am used to that. La Liga is usually not phsycal but it seems like if Real , Barce or Athletico play one another, throw that out of the window. However, with the Bundesliga two scrubs could be playing but it would still be very physical. If Valencia is playing Espanyol it won't be physical but if Schlake is playing Hamburg it would be a boxing match.

3. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Na baba ? Rast migi ? Kheili vaghan etelaat khoobi dari ? Then add 2 la liga title and a europa league to it. And yes these days that championship league is harder than your beloved serie A.

Allegri ? I am ridiculing your own statement when he took over, should I go and find that thread for you ? And btw shit is temporary And form is permanent, Ranieri was a shit and he ended so fast as it was expected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Again one just won EPL and another has not with better team and more years, he only got few trophies years ago and since then has nothing positive, Europa league what!?
    I never said Allegri was a bad coach, I just didn't like him because he was Milan manager and I liked Conte but I always thought he was a good coach since his days in Calgliari. And go find the thread!
    Last edited by byebyenow; 25-04-2017 at 10:58 AM.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

5. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    Why is it hard to admit for us football fans that Messi isn't a player for crucial n decisive cup matches. A winner of so many awards ( which given to him by coaches , captains and reporters from many small nations) has to deliver when he is really needed to be decisive for the club and NT . Players like Maradona , Ronaldinho in the past and CR and Zlatan now were and are much more reliable than " the five times winner " voted mostly by peasants when they are expected to make a difference.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    LOL!

7. Likes Nadersan, byebyenow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Again one just one EPL and another has not with better team and more years, he only got few trophies years ago and since then has nothing positive, Europa league what!?
    I never said Allegri was a bad coach, I just didn't like him because he was Milan manager and I liked Conte but I always thought he was a good coach since his days in Calgliari. And go find the thread!
    So Rafa was lucky with CL and Europa league what ??? and 2 league titles with Valncia don't count , only Leicester is what matters . loool OK dude I got , you learn something new every day and here is my daily dose ...

and FYI unlike you call Ranieri a good coach I never said Rafa a good coach , I said coming from Madrid rank he deserve a shot but people interpret they way they want to , go figure

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    So Rafa was lucky with CL and Europa league what ??? and 2 league titles with Valncia don't count , only Leicester is what matters . loool OK dude I got , you learn something new every day and here is my daily dose ...

and FYI unlike you call Ranieri a good coach I never said Rafa a good coach , I said coming from Madrid rank he deserve a shot but people interpret they way they want to , go figure

Quote me once that I said he was a good coach, I always said he is an ok coach for medicore teams. Obviously, I have been more accurate in my assessments about him than you who claimed he will never win any trophy. You also defended Benitez appointment to Madrid while 90% of fans weren't even optimistic about it.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

10. Likes Mahdi liked this post

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485