Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    always great to hear people who have never been to a real stadium on a regular basis talk about games and players you see in a stadium. LOL.

2. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    so CR is useless right.. lool at Pooya..
    Glad he scored against the power house Sporting !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Glad he scored against the power house Sporting !
    ajab rooyi dari Pooya, if it wasn't for him, you would of lost at home.... migam ke you guys don't deserve him.. What did other 10 Real players do in 90 min.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    houmanbahal;1157953] migam ke you guys don't deserve him..

Please stop generalizing ...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Knowing the most tokhmi football we are playing , I wont be surprised if Dortmund roll over us badly . One playing an excellent football and one the most kiri in the last decade. God save us

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Knowing the most tokhmi football we are playing , I wont be surprised if Dortmund roll over us badly . One playing an excellent football and one the most kiri in the last decade. God save us
    1-) please watch your language, this is not Chale Meydoon
    2-) I take this football over what we were playing under Benitez any time of the day, if you think this the worst we played in past decade, then you just started following Madrid.
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    1-) please watch your language, this is not Chale Meydoon
    2-) I take this football over what we were playing under Benitez any time of the day, if you think this the worst we played in past decade, then you just started following Madrid.
    Cherto pert nago baba . Again, it's Sunday and you got bored and decided to do your weekly ISP post ... What this has to do with Benitez? We displayed two back to back disgusting games and dropped 4 points .....

This comes from the guy who prefer watching djokovic vs murray over Madrid game , now you're giving me a lecture about My team . lol ...

Chale Meydoon ? I said it to the club I am a fan of you said it to the country you 're form . I said it in farsi and you said it in English , so mush for being a hypocrite

http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...CKED-UP-nation
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 25-09-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Cherto pert nago baba . Again, it's Sunday and you got bored and decided to do your weekly ISP post ... What this has to do with Benitez? We displayed two back to back disgusting games and dropped 4 points .....

This comes from the guy who prefer watching djokovic vs murray over Madrid game , now you're giving me a lecture about My team . lol ...

Chale Meydoon ? I said it to the club I am a fan of you said it to the country you 're form . I said it in farsi and you said it in English , so mush for being a hypocrite

http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...CKED-UP-nation
    Do you understand the word hypocrite? google it, understand it, then come back here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you understand the word hypocrite? google it, understand it, then come back here.
    Not sure but I can tell you what hallusination means

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

13. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good result concerning the both teams current form

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Napoli is playing an outstanding football at the moment, one of the best performance I have ever seen from them in the first 70min of the game against Benfica. They let off the gas little bit but very impressive. Who needs Higuain?
    And oh boy Bayern was outplayed by Simeone's team once again!
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Let the excitement begin after almost 2 months ...

Real Madrid vs, Napoli must be one steamy battle . I believe Napoli have not lost a game since October in all competitions ... they're still a strong contender in both series A as well as Coppa Italia ... Hamsik , Mertens and Callejon who we regrettably lost to Napoli are all on fire and must give Real all Kind of Problem ...

I hope at least we get Bale back after 3 months ...

Last edited by Real Madrid; 13-02-2017 at 05:46 PM.

17. Likes houmanbahal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like