Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Daei was really special during his prime years and even up to 2003, what ruined the guy beside such a shitty character was pushing it for 3 more years to play in another Asian Cup(2004) and specially another WC(2006). Daei should NEVER EVER even been included in 2006 squad. People can always argue yes but other than Hashemian we didn't have other choices, but i don't buy that, 3 or years is more than enough to find a forward much better than 36 years old Daei.
    Character... He had little and lost it all after retirement. That country can make monsters out of the purest, let alone Daei.

2. Likes Mahdi, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can watch this all day.
    She give one pee-pee touch.

Post Thanks / Like
    This guy has to move out of Russia , There is nothing more to learn after 4 years. Come to Spain and start with a mid-table or a newly promoted la liga team and enhance your technical skill.

I like the fact as a CF he likes to run into the box and not just wait there to tap in . He is now worth more than Simeone's Son and Malaga's Sandro or even Origi .

He has to hurry before teams are out of their Non-Eu players Allowance

Thanks for sharing..

He has a market value of 13,00 Mill. €

5. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    This guy has to move out of Russia , There is nothing more to learn after 4 years. Come to Spain and start with a mid-table or a newly promoted la liga team and enhance your technical skill.

I like the fact as a CF he likes to run into the box and not just wait there to tap in . He is now worth more than Simeone's Son and Malaga's Sandro or even Origi .

He has to hurry before teams are out of their Non-Eu players Allowance

Thanks for sharing..

He has a market value of 13,00 Mill. €

He probably will after World Cup, lots of players won't risk much on World Cup year, specially forwards with lots of competition up front.

We now have 4 forwards in Europe + Taremi + 4-5 who may get the call at some point until the next World Cup.

7. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Farbod (ADC) View Post

I can watch this all day.
    Doostan watch this clip ,they say action speak louder than words . Just look what this kid is doing to them , and they are mostly decent teams and players ,he don't care who he is playing against ,he can hurt any team given half a chance .

9. Likes Real Madrid, Payandeh Iran, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He probably will after World Cup, lots of players won't risk much on World Cup year, specially forwards with lots of competition up front.

We now have 4 forwards in Europe + Taremi + 4-5 who may get the call at some point until the next World Cup.

I see, so you mean so he's afraid of not getting enough game time in a new team . makes sense

Post Thanks / Like
    This is another great video of him, made by his Japanese fan which was posted before, in level of skills i can't recall Iran ever had anyone like him, the guy is amazing on the headers and very good on the ground, khodaa kone ghadre khodesho bedone...

Post Thanks / Like

I see, so you mean so he's afraid of not getting enough game time in a new team . makes sense
    Yes, in his case and the other players, specially forward where we have lots of traffics.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is another great video of him, made by his Japanese fan which was posted before, in level of skills i can't recall Iran ever had anyone like him, the guy is amazing on the headers and very good on the ground, khodaa kone ghadre khodesho bedone...

this also reminds of a Chinese member we had , she was a fan of Bagheri .forgot her name

14. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damesh garm. He reminds me of Hassan Roshan whom I consider the best striker if not player we ever had. They score with both feet and their heads (sardar more because of his height). Both are technically gifted and very smart. I hope unlike unlucky Roshan he will stay injury free.
    Last edited by Payandeh Iran; 18-06-2017 at 12:13 AM.

16. Likes kasra1930, Babr, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    this also reminds of a Chinese member we had , she was a fan of Bagheri .forgot her name
    Lulu! After she stopped posting, she was still following the forum from time to time just to follow Bagheri news. I don't know if she's still around though? I doubt it.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

18. Likes Real Madrid, Babr, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Lulu! After she stopped posting, she was still following the forum from time to time just to follow Bagheri news. I don't know if she's still around though? I doubt it.
    Yeah LuLu it is , lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Damesh garm. He reminds me of Hassan Roshan whom I consider the best striker if not player we ever had. They score with both feet and their heads (sardar more because of his height). Both are technically gifted and very smart. I hope unlike unlucky Roshan he will stay injury free.
    I agree , although Roshan was a lot shorter than Sardar but he could head the ball very well ,his first goal in a 2-2 draw with Korea in Tehran is a good example .

Both good with both feet and a good eye for the goal and good providers as well .

21. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure how new is this

http://transfernewscentral.com/2017/...sardar-azmoun/

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure how new is this
    It is "Good morning" old. but Thanx for the effort.
    Follow azmoun and other legionnaires transfer here:

http://forums.iransportspress.com/sh...s-Live-Reports
    Who is Ali Damagh ?