Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Dude Abedzadeh highlight of career was his penalty saves and not amazing games against Aussie and USA? lol Bikhial baba, also Abedazdeh mageh yeki 2 ta penalty save kard ke shansi bashe ya taraf bad zade bashe...
    Asian cup 88 3rd place. Iran won by P.K against China, who was the keeper? Abedzadeh
    Asian game 1990 final, Iran won by P.K against NK, who was the keeper? Abedzadeh
    Asian Cup 1996, 3rd place match against Kuwait, Iran won by P.K(and last time Iran won any match in P.K btw), who was the keeper? Abedzadeh

BTW, Mamad Mayeli used Nakisa during the whole Asian Cup tournament in 1996, used Nakisa against Saudi in semi in P.K(while Abedzadeh was sitting in bench!!!!), Iran lost, he used Abdedzadeh for 3rd place penalty kick and we won. Abedzadeh NEVER lost any elimination match in P.K.
    #IdiotCoach
    [video=youtube;gJEM6b8FuwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEM6b8FuwQ[/VIDEO

Babr jan:

jeloy ghazi malagh zadan.please watch this penalty kick,we lost against saudi arabia,while Abedzadeh was our goal keeper

2. Likes Babr, Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Again like kasra you are being too kind , a decent keeper is the one who can command his aerial and make clean catches above anyone else in the box ,we all know that Rahmati can not do that ,he is as you said good on one to one and a good shot stopper but not very good in either catching the ball or punching it away instead of giving a second chance to the opponents .

I admire babr for his onconditional love for Rahmati but saying he is 10 times better than the rest of keepers does not merit much to reason .

Mazaheri ,Akhbari and our no 1 Beiranvand who is under watchful eyes of our friend are younger ,faster and more reliable coming off their lines and in the air .

Haghighi has also been a good servant in team melli goal , bit harsh to blame him for Asian cup ,penalties are mostly about luck ,if it is taken well no one can save them ,even if you go the right way .

Abedzadeh's highlights of his career was his penalty saves in Asian cup ,but if you look at those penalties you can see they are poorly taken by opponents and Abed save them but compare those penalties to the one Iran had to face in world cup 1978 and tell me if any one could have saved any of those even if they guessed the right way .
    Just trying to keep Babr happy. After all, he is a moderator and has power in this forum :-)
    But joking aside, I do agree with what you said and I captured those points earlier in this thread.
    Our good friend Babr does not want to admit that he has been wrong about Rahmati and uses all kinds of excuses to prove his ill point. I don't really have a problem with that. He is entitled to his wrong opinion.

4. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Al-Ain's Saudi forward Nasser Al-Shamrani won't travel to Tehran with al-ain due to conflict between Iran and Saudi

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1415409...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
    Hehe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone know you and Finally have an agenda shahriar jan.
    A fair person who doesn't like Rahmati can come up and say he is not a good teamate like Nader said. At least Finally admit he is good keeper. But yes dude defend pretty much every keeper against this guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    Just trying to keep Babr happy. After all, he is a moderator and has power in this forum :-)
    But joking aside, I do agree with what you said and I captured those points earlier in this thread.
    Our good friend Babr does not want to admit that he has been wrong about Rahmati and uses all kinds of excuses to prove his ill point. I don't really have a problem with that. He is entitled to his wrong opinion.
    Power chi amou? lol bikhial
    Wrong about Rahmati? Felan ke baghieh tori ke bazi mikonan Rahmati laazem nist aslan kaari bekone lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    [video=youtube;gJEM6b8FuwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEM6b8FuwQ[/VIDEO

Babr jan:

jeloy ghazi malagh zadan.please watch this penalty kick,we lost against saudi arabia,while Abedzadeh was our goal keeper
    You are right, i guess he was replaced for P.K, Nakisa played 120 minutes if i am not wrong, well that is the only time he lost in P.K in his career. You can put it this way also

Post Thanks / Like
    A fair person who doesn't like Rahmati can come up and say he is not a good teamate like Nader said. At least Finally admit he is good keeper. But yes dude defend pretty much every keeper against this guy.
    I'm done proving you wrong. Have a great weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    I'm done proving you wrong. Have a great weekend.
    Baashe Amou shoma dorost migid, have a nice weekend to you too

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone ? !! knows we have agenda against Rahmati ? why aziz ? I have never met him or any of the other keepers nor do I know anybody that knows any of them ,but if you like to put it as you are running out of reasons to reason with me like I reason with you so be it .

As the old saying : ghaafiyeh keh be tang ayad shaer be jafang ayad .

Have a nice weekend mate , your loyalty is admirable and I mean it ,you are the one I would take with me to any battle or game as a mate .

Post Thanks / Like
    Esteghlal will defenitly be without Omid Ebrahimi and Jaber Ansari facing Al-Ain, losing Ebrahimi will be very huge, specially now Nourafkan is with U20 team in WC as well. So Esteghlal will play such a crucial game without two of their CMs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which of the 3 do you think will win? Perspolis has the strongest set of players Esteghlal plays with good structure. ES khuzestan can the surprise again?
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Which of the 3 do you think will win? Perspolis has the strongest set of players Esteghlal plays with good structure. ES khuzestan can the surprise again?
    I think Persepolis has better chance compare to all three, Esteghlal squad is already very young and i don't know without Ebrahimi and Nourafkan who will play as CM, maybe Farshid Bagheri(who didn't play much this season), Cheshmi is back with the team but he missed the whole season due to severe injury so i don't think he will be match ready any time soon and i don't see how Esteghlal Khuzestan can survive against Al-Hilal of Saudi.

Our teams facing three strong sides from the elimination round unfortunately.

15. Likes DireStraits, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mobarake. Perspolis game will be in an empty stadium!!! khak bar sare on dayousi ke on taragharo zad...

http://www.the-afc.com/media-release...d-closed-doors
    Last edited by houmanbahal; 17-05-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

17. Likes Nadersan, Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Mobarake. Perspolis game will be in an empty stadium!!! khak bar sare on dayousi ke on taragharo zad...

http://www.the-afc.com/media-release...d-closed-doors
    It's so frustrating to see this kind if behaviour. Now that after some years PP finally playing well and can bring a trophy home their own supporters make them suffer. Nirooye entezami is controlling a whole nation but can't tame these savages for the nation's aberoo . Shame on you, you mother ...s ( sorry folks could not help it )

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadersan View Post
    It's so frustrating to see this kind if behaviour. Now that after some years PP finally playing well and can bring a trophy home
    While I support all three Iranian clubs in this competition and believe that among them PP has the best chance of going far this year but I don't think they can bring the trophy home nor making it to final. Top 4 is a possibility though. If they keep the coach and bring in a few good players then in 2-3 years they will be real contenders. My prediction is all 3 teams will be out after this stage.