Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Have you been following the league? Mazaheri has been bad too in the league.
    He has Zob's lousy defenders in front of him! Give him a defense at TM level, like the luxury Beiranvand enjoys, and you'd probably see the difference.

Already now he saves Zob's a$$es all the times.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    You all have to excuse me, I know this Reds' away win has been discussed enough and fully, but I love to hear the reporter's disappointment (whatever he says) at the second and third goal!
    By the way what happens to the Reds' goalkeeper, he needs to be sent back to Carlos Queiroz and his trainee staff to remember how to guarding a goal, ffs!

Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 01-03-2017 at 05:54 PM.

3. Likes tajrish liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    who is "Payroozi" loool !!!! hahah
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Too bad Rahmati is an a$$, he is still by far the best keeper in iran.
    None of the goals was beeranvand's fault , there was not a lot he could do with them too close and powerful specially the second goal .

these kind of shots some day you are lucky and save one of them and some days you don't .

Rahmati has problem with high balls ,he can't even catch a head hight ball coming straight at him with nobody around and he punches it like a nervous young keeper, he is not half a keeper that Beeranvand is .

I find Beeranvand decisive and sharp off his line , yes he does make some errors but that is part of his learning process considering his age but he has the right attitude and when he gets it right which he does most of the time he looks confident.

As for Rahmati we have been watching him over the years with his flaws coming off his line and not coming out of his line when he should and most opponents take advantage of this and continue to do so .

6. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    who is "Payroozi" loool !!!! hahah
    Because Perspolis has 2 Ps and Peyroozi has 1 ,he can handle one P but two would make him foaming at the mouth and lose his pace.

8. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Because Perspolis has 2 Ps and Peyroozi has 1 ,he can handle one P but two would make him foaming at the mouth and lose his pace.
    Imagine if wanted to say 'perspolis goal michepooneh'

Post Thanks / Like
    None of the goals was beeranvand's fault , there was not a lot he could do with them too close and powerful specially the second goal .

these kind of shots some day you are lucky and save one of them and some days you don't .

Rahmati has problem with high balls ,he can't even catch a head hight ball coming straight at him with nobody around and he punches it like a nervous young keeper, he is not half a keeper that Beeranvand is .

I find Beeranvand decisive and sharp off his line , yes he does make some errors but that is part of his learning process considering his age but he has the right attitude and when he gets it right which he does most of the time he looks confident.

As for Rahmati we have been watching him over the years with his flaws coming off his line and not coming out of his line when he should and most opponents take advantage of this and continue to do so .
    It is his overall performance after his hand injury, the fact that people mentioning AGAIN who should start as no1 keeper and some even say Sosha say a lot about our keeper situation.
    And when you mention Rahmati's weakness, you realize we are not talking about G.G Buffon, right? If he had close to zero weakness he was already in a better league. Considering the circumstances he is still by many the best keeper in Iran. And that is actually kind of sad because at 34 he continues to dominate the league and other keepers and it honestly say a lot about the quality of the rest.

11. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is his overall performance after his hand injury, the fact that people mentioning AGAIN who should start as no1 keeper and some even say Sosha say a lot about our keeper situation.
    And when you mention Rahmati's weakness, you realize we are not talking about G.G Buffon, right? If he had close to zero weakness he was already in a better league. Considering the circumstances he is still by many the best keeper in Iran. And that is actually kind of sad because at 34 he continues to dominate the league and other keepers and it honestly say a lot about the quality of the rest.
    You don't need to be as good as Buffon to be able catch a simple head hight ball with no one around to bother you ,any half decent keeper should be able to catch the ball cleanly , but he punches the ball like it is hot coal !

with guys like Akhbari ,Mazaheri and Beeranvand I don't think he is as good as them , I don't know what Sosha makani is like and how he is doing

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't need to be as good as Buffon to be able catch a simple head hight ball with no one around to bother you ,any half decent keeper should be able to catch the ball cleanly , but he punches the ball like it is hot coal !

with guys like Akhbari ,Mazaheri and Beeranvand I don't think he is as good as them , I don't know what Sosha makani is like and how he is doing
    Ostaad, all 3 names mentioned are nothing special and have lots of up and down, Beiro is probably the most promising one but again lack consistency. Lets put it this way, if Rahmati was aadam, he was probably one of the most capped footballer in Iran history now. Sure he does mistakes but who doesn't but he saved his clubs way way more than costing them the games, baghieh inaee ke gofti hanoz aash khoran agha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ostaad, all 3 names mentioned are nothing special and have lots of up and down, Beiro is probably the most promising one but again lack consistency. Lets put it this way, if Rahmati was aadam, he was probably one of the most capped footballer in Iran history now. Sure he does mistakes but who doesn't but he saved his clubs way way more than costing them the games, baghieh inaee ke gofti hanoz aash khoran agha!
    This is a matter of opinion ,your opinion id different to mine .

You think Rahmati is the best keeper in Iran and I don't think so . I lost my confidence in him many years ago when I realized this guy can not control his six yard and 18 yard box and he still keeps proving me right ...

It is not just an issue with odd mistakes here and there ,it is about never being able to prove you are capable of handling the sky in the six yard and 18 yard box .

And I am talikng about the goalie of my team which I have supported since childhood so naturally I would love him to do well regardless of his character but he just don't have it in him ,he would have been great for futsal or beach soccer where you don't have to handle the ball in the air so much.

Now aash khor ya soup khor ...harchi doost dari sedaashoon kon but those three are much better than Rahmati .

15. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now aash khor ya soup khor ...harchi doost dari sedaashoon kon but those three are much better than Rahmati .

Post Thanks / Like
    MD 3:

ZA is in Tashkent to face Bunyodkor (9:00 am EST) while Esteghlal welcome Lokomotiv Tashkent at Azadi stadium (11:30 am EST)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bunyodkor 0-1 Zob Ahan (55')

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good win by Zob Ahan 2-0
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Zob Ahan won 2-0 away and got the much needed three points.

21. Likes Sly liked this post