Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Persepolis bench is very weak. There is Taremi and then no one. There is no left back and no back up for defensive midfielder and central defenders.
    So if one get injured they are fcuked!!
    Yup, beside our first team, our bench is very weak and bad....
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic. Pathetic how Iranian teams are content with a draw in their so called "home" games. Perspolis was wasting time after conceding the equalizer. I can't believe the defeatist attitude these guys have. In a country like US this attitude would be considered treason! LOL!

3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Persepolis bench is very week. There is Taremi and then no one.

Taremi himself is a no one. A terrible striker with the IQ of a carrot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Pathetic. Pathetic how Iranian teams are content with a draw in their so called "home" games. Perspolis was wasting time after conceding the equalizer. I can't believe the defeatist attitude these guys have. In a country like US this attitude would be considered treason! LOL!
    Well it wasn't really home game. Did u see the numbers of Hilal fans vs Persepolis? Lots of Omani went to airport to welcome Hilal team. They are very popular there.
    Hilal is the best team of saudi and one of the favorite in west.
    I don't call it pathetic

6. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Taremi himself is a no one. A terrible striker with the IQ of a carrot.
    Can't blame Taremi today? Can you? He didn't get any ball.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hadadifar was back for zob after a very long injury.

FT Al-Ain 1-1 Zob Ahan
    Good result for Zob

Post Thanks / Like
    What a disaster these teams can not play their home games at home, it all looks like as if it's away matches.
    Fuck you IR Islamic Retarded Ignorant

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    FT
    1-1

not a bad result but we could of win this game..
    Dam I was routing for Perspolis. When it comes to the ACL, I will support PP 100%. Looks like Bronko took out the one good midfielder, that is just Bronko being Bronko.

@Babr jan, you are 100% correct, wow did we play in Al Ain and got the draw? That is a very good result Al Ain probalby has 10 times the budget of Zob Ahan. As for PP, well the good news is this is just the first tame, at least they still managed to salvage a point, unlike Esteghlal of Tehran(sigh).

Oh and live update 2nd half Al Ain 1-0 Bunyodkor, could have seen that one coming. This is why the tie was a good result, Al Ain are UAE EtiSalat(the name of their league I believe) juggornauts. They got A-rab money y'all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Branko managing as he always has.
    No strategy after 60 minutes.

The way TM played in Asia Cup 2004 when he was managing he must have been hallucinating or something because that is the only time one of his teams played free flow attacking football against other decent teams.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Mazaheri made the difference today for Zob. I guess CQ should start him in next two qualification games base on his current form.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1342...A2%D9%87%D9%86

13. Likes oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Branko managing as he always has.
    No strategy after 60 minutes.

The way TM played in Asia Cup 2004 when he was managing he must have been hallucinating or something because that is the only time one of his teams played free flow attacking football against other decent teams.
    I posted the same thing as you, just a few minutes earlier. Same old story, nothing new here, just Bronko being Bronko. The guy is so dam stuborn and never changes his starting XI. Bronko can go back home to Croatia, I do not know how this guy lasted THIS long to begin with. First he milked being the coach of TM and now PP. Bronko must be a cat he has nine lives!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mazaheri made the difference today for Zob. I guess CQ should start him in next two qualification games base on his current form.

At this point it cannot hurt. Oh and I watched the highlight that Al Ain Captaion Omar Abdul Rahman, had three good opportuniteis to score and he squandered them all. I am glad they called offside on that bunk goal. This is a very good result for Zob Ahan and Mazaheri did it against good competition. I am all for him getting an invitation from CQ.

Post Thanks / Like

He was excellent ! thanks for posting the link ...what a lovely headache to have trying to pick a number 1 goalie , thanks to carlos Q for providing the ground for these guys to improve and progress and compete .

I saw your post on Beeranvand about the goal he conceded today , he lost his concentration a bit while worrying about the player in his goal line , I am sure he learn from this and next time he have one eye on the ball and let the defender worry about the player in his face but glad it happened at club level and not team melli.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mazaheri is good one game and bad the next. He was great today but he has been pretty bad actually in the last few weeks in the league.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like

2017 AFC Champions League [R]

Mistake
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 21-02-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Error