Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I love dogs specially the large dogs such as GS as long as they aren't mine and therefore I don't have to take them for walks in -568 Celsius and clean after them! Best pets are snakes. My son has one pet snake, and he doesn't need to be walked, visited by vet, be groomed and eats once a month. EFFICIENT!
    Are you serious ? you keep snake at home ? What kind ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Are you serious ? you keep snake at home ? What kind ?
    Ball Python. My son was always fascinated with snakes and for his 13th bd (about 10 years ago) we surprised him by buying one for him.

3. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ball Python. My son was always fascinated with snakes and for his 13th bd (about 10 years ago) we surprised him by buying one for him.

wow .. he is not on loose , is he or she ?

Post Thanks / Like
    He is in his cage 24/7. Once a month my son takes him out of there to clean the cage.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have always owned dogs growing up and during the good old single life. German Shepard and Rottweiler and a mutt but after getting married no dog (wife doesn't like pets). My 9 year old daughter has been pushing us for a dog and I think my wife will cave in eventually. I am more of a bird man myself. In Iran I had an Indian ring neck parrot and here a yellow nape Amazon and an African Grey.

7. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    We have always owned dogs growing up and during the good old single life. German Shepard and Rottweiler and a mutt but after getting married no dog (wife doesn't like pets). My 9 year old daughter has been pushing us for a dog and I think my wife will cave in eventually. I am more of a bird man myself. In Iran I had an Indian ring neck parrot and here a yellow nape Amazon and an African Grey.
    Right on dude . I love birds as mush as I love Dogs. Unfortunately my wife is an Anti-Bird . my dream is to own a patio full of exotic birds such as a Rd Cardinal or some wild finches . I owned a few before getting married and then the same thing happened to you and your dogs happened to me and my birds as well ...

9. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might go for this one .....

11. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tibetan Spaniels are awesome kind dogs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TibetanSpaniels_hero.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	39266

13. Likes Real Madrid, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I might go for this one .....
    Good choice

Needs less acid in his/her food (the dark spots on the face under the eyes are indicators of pH imbalance).

You will need lots of cheap towels and lots of paper-towel for the puppy (shits and pisses everywhere for a good while). I hope you have a Costco membership and no expensive carpets

Your life will never be the same (in a very good way).

15. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Some education on dogs:
    Dogs are not elephants, pandas or Asiatic cheetah! Dogs are human-bred. Without humans, bulldogs would never exist. It's humans that have engineered this problem. Nature would've never chosen a species like bulldogs to survive or evolve.
    Well I agree with you onPit Bulls but Bulldogs come on dude here is the characteristic of a bulldog. They are lazy by nature and would rather just sit on your couch or bed. Of course if you breed any dog for fighting it will fight but as for dogs snapping and killing, that is more with Pitts. They have an unpredictable personalities. Anyways, I say ENglish bulldogs are cool but I agree with you on Pitts, once again.

Post Thanks / Like
    He is in his cage 24/7. Once a month my son takes him out of there to clean the cage.
    Blimey ,that's a bit anti social ...I wonder what he has done in his past life and what he thinks of you !

Post Thanks / Like
    a golden retriever. I have a GERMAN SHEPARD 7 pome.

19. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    That's a nice dog too! I love it!
    Let me take a wild guess that you like those chinese breed dogs as well ,those with huge wrinkles on their face !they are cute but quite naughty dogs .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Let me take a wild guess that you like those chinese breed dogs as well ,those with huge wrinkles on their face !they are cute but quite naughty dogs .
    You mean like this one?

Na.... not as cute as BDs!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    This pic made me sad I had a Golden Retriever named Shadow but he died when I was on deployment. Oh man was I devastated when I came back home and he was not there. I shall tell you the truth if people acted like dogs, this would would be a lot nicer of a place. I know Iranians think it is an insult when we compare someone to a dog and it is, TO THE DOG!