Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump is the president

I can't still believe this. In my opinion, he is not going to be a war driven person because after all he is a business man but I think the middle class will be far worse by the end of the 4 years of his presidency. He is going to

[1] De-regulate the laws in favor of big corporations
    [2] Environment, who cares ?
    [3] Make the military bigger.
    [4] Make nuclear power his priority
    [4] Laws against China ?
    [5] Try to get more money from countries like Korea for their protection.

What do you guys think will happen in the next 4 years?

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will know more in next 100 days how the next 4 years will go but it does not look promising.. The core of his supporters are uneducated people that live in middle america, mostly work in factory or did worked in factory. So pretty much he will try anything to save those people and don't care about the rest. That is the only way he will get re-elected..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    We will know more in next 100 days how the next 4 years will go but it does not look promising.. The core of his supporters are uneducated people that live in middle america, mostly work in factory or did worked in factory. So pretty much he will try anything to save those people and don't care about the rest. That is the only way he will get re-elected..
    He is Perspolisi!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    [1] De-regulate the laws in favor of big corporations
    [2] Environment, who cares ?
    [3] Make the military bigger.
    [4] Make nuclear power his priority
    [4] Laws against China ?
    [5] Try to get more money from countries like Korea for their protection.
    I still don't understand why so many Iranians pay attention to rhetoric so much.
    do words matter? yes they do; but actions matter more.

Trump won't make any major changes to military. U.S Military budget will keep growing like it has under every president since world war II

Environment ?? again Fracking took off during Obama. so I am not sure how much will different.

Law Against China?? the rich people who own and operate this country will ensure their interests are not harmed.

Obama has been most overrated president.
    Nice guys?? yes! absolutely.

But he certainly did not deserve all the hype such Nobel Peace Prize.

world will go on. like before rich people will get their way.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

5. Likes TeamMeli, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    I still don't understand why so many Iranians pay attention to rhetoric so much.

Trump won't make any major changes to military. U.S Military budget will keep growing like it has under every president since world war II

Environment ?? again Fracking took off during Obama. so I am not sure how much will different.

Law Against China?? the rich people who own and operate this country will ensure their interests are not harmed.

Don't understand your post ... I didn't ask for comparison between Obama and Trump more on your prediction in the next 4 years !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill only cares for one thing

8. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    nothing of substance will change drastically

Politicians will keep on taking money.
    America will get involved in unnecessary military entanglements.
    A few percentage tax cuts for rich buddies.

things that don't matter like optics will be quite different.

long term: the election of Trump is not cause by rather symptom of beginning of a true multi-polar world.

The world order in place since WWII is gone gradually wane away
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    he's gonna drain the swamp from the political rats that have ruled
    the country for too long.

“For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost,” Trump said. “Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth.” “The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs,and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post

Thank you for not being a sheep and I think along the same lines as you. I do not see any major drastic changes, military budget will grow. The environment, with technology things will improve and yep fracking happened under Obama's watch. As for China, we have other major concerns first like ISIS. I say lets wait and see we have really no other choice, for those of us born and raised here. It's not like I can move to Iran or Europe and start all over. The world is not coming to an end my friends, all will be fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post

“For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost,” Trump said. “Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth.” “The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs,and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.”
    We know exactly who rules the country. Less than a hand full multi billionaire who fill the swamp with their filthy lobbyists buying out elected reps, also the oil, pharmaceutical and health insurance industry. We can recognize them in faces of every single elected Trump's secretaries. Trump is one of those rats, how naive are you to think he will drain the swamp?

13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are fired !!!

muhahahhahahahaha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	39267  

15. Dislikes AFRIRAN, Real Madrid disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post

wow,

what a profound description of the government of Islamic Republic of Occupied Iran.
    thanks bro.
    just careful ke your godfathers might get pissed with you talking too much.

Post Thanks / Like
    see, there he goes......man, i am speechless!

Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 21-01-2017 at 07:07 PM.

18. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was a good one my friend here is another one,
    time to Putincize comrade! Obama vs Putin working out, I love the host, "Get strong like a rock, not weak like Barack and lifting little tiny weights make you weak like woman(shows a pic of Hillary) haha!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm personally very pleased with Trump's election. He represents the ideals that make the first-world desirable. Not fully, but mostly. He's not going to make any major changes to anything. No president ever has. It's just what he represents that sounds better than that liberal globalism horseshit fed to people by the media 24/7.

There's always going to be a first world and a third world (no practical way out of it). I'd rather live in the first world and I'd rather the 3rd world influence to be kept to a minimum. If that makes me a selfish racist uneducated asshole, then so be it.

21. Likes Behrooz_C, AFRIRAN, Real Madrid liked this post