Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Most of the mainstream media engages in identity politics regarding egalitarian values - this is cultural marxism.
    No, it's not.

Case in point: Netanyahu engages in identity politics as well and is not a marxist or cultural marxist. Grade F. Sit down! Thanks!

I don't have to find an article by the editorial board of NYT to reflect something Adorno has said.
    You have to, because you claim the main stream media are cultural marxists, a term described for followers of the Frankfurt School historically. Either you have proof or you don't. If you don't have, then STFU.

The irony is, I didn't even have to search long:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/o...ar-me-out.html

What he espouses in this piece are fabrications based on politically correct hysteria re Trump based on gender, race and income. I will let you break it down yourself where he says that because if you can't recognise where he is doing it then I may as well be talking to a wall. In this article he is saying: don't worry that Clinton was caught cheating in the nominations or that she deleted 33,000 emails, AFTER she got subpoenaed; she is better than the racist, rich, sexist, idiot called Trump, so vote for her instead.

You are hanging yourself up on Clinton vs. Trump vs. Sanders etc. I frankly don't care about this stuff. I see Trump as a continuation of 40-50 years US policy by various presidents. He is not worse, he is not better. He is pretty much the same. I'm not bothered by him being president. Ask BT. Me and him had arguments on Facebook with others about this. I also haven't posted any negative comment about Trump on ISP as far as I remember, so this is pretty much irrelevant to me. Clinton would have been the same as Trump in pretty much most cases, just catering to a different part of US society, but not solving any of the problems the US has in terms of economy, labor, society etc. So frankly, I don't care.

The article you posted has nothing to do either with cultural marxism. It's just another shit editorial by a shit writer.

All you have to do is look around, it's everywhere and it is unabashed. Meryl Streep doesn't get up talking absolute rubbish, and the media doesn't paint Trump out as a racist, homophobe, anti-semite, etc, if they weren't concerned with identity politics. We are now debating what is in front of our very eyes .
    Meryl Streep. LOL! Who gives a shit about Meryl Streep? What is this? TMZ? Boro jamesh kon bache. Kosse Naneye Meryl Streep. Meryl Streep is an entertainer. Why should I give a fuck about her?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    BTW, speaking of NYT, before the election they were predicting Clinton's winning odds at 92%. Ninety-two-fucking-percent.
    That is not news. That is propaganda.

Yeah and WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT?

Taleb destroyed all the forecasters before the election in this article and other posts.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...g%20538.nb.pdf

you need to know math to understand it though. LOL.

2. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    iran honors trump by giving him his very own special exhibit.
    they opened the first 'trumpism cartoon contest' in tehran today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    iran honors trump by giving him his very own special exhibit.
    they opened the first 'trumpism cartoon contest' in tehran today.

Stupid coming from apes who won't tolerate jack.

5. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617