Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 243
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Yeah I'm the Jew that rats out his own compatriots to save his own life. What an intelligent comparison.
    I did point out that the comparison is not entirely accurate.
    your actions are not the same; but you sentiment is quite similar.

    Your embrace of every authoritarian figure in the west is indicative of that.

    I agree with many of individual issues that you bring up say the women's equal pay ...

    But in the end of the day, at least the so called people on the left of political spectrum don't want people look like or my niece Blown to smithereens

    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    All I've been saying is Trump's executive order has merit and if we can easily tolerate Islamic Republic's hostile stance towards the US, then we should not go crying about the opposing force that is natural, inevitable and perhaps even a bit late.
    You keep turning the issue toward the hostility of IR toward the U.S and its policies.
    First of all what policy is that you speak of? The U.S policy in the 70s and 80s to endorse any kind of extremism to counter soviets?
    Policies in the 90s to ram through WTO down every countries throat?
    the 2000s to disintegrate middle east?
    the policy in the 70s to oppose indians and push Pakistanies?
    The policy of 2010s to indirectly fund any kind of extremist there is via the Saudi money with a wink and Nod?

    When did the American people sign up for all these policies?
    but for the sake of argument Let's assume all American signed for all these policies.

    Trump's executive order has nothing and i repeat nothing to do with security. if an extremist really wants to get in to the U.S. they can still do so; they can come in via the porous canadian border, they can come on a container ship, they can come in with a fake passport from another country....

    Since you don't live in the U.S and specially the south; I don't expect people like you to get it.
    This is about browning of America.

    Trump was no idiot. When he proclaimed that Mexico is sending its rapists to America and I assume some are good people!
    HE did this as dog whistle to the angry white America that I get it; I know you don't like it how this country changing so rapidly.

    George W Bush, Reagan and other republicans used to something very similar.
    They used appoint a few pro life judges and give a few speeches about sanctity of life and how marriage is between a man and a woman.

    This appeased the poor or middle class white vote; Then they would turn around to real business. which was deregulation for corporate friends and tax cuts.. the whole 9 yards for business establishment.

    Trump is trying to adopt a similar model; only this time to appease the white poor to some middle class white vote; he is using rhetoric of demonetization against groups which can't hit him back. very soon once he feels like that base is taken care of he will turn around to his massive DE-regulation agenda.

    so go on blame all this $hit all on IR regime. what has the IR regime really done to the swedes? or the Russians. the same kind of sentiments exist there.

    consider this; through all of the cold ward the U.S did not ban the entrance of any soviet block students to the U.S.

    and can one argue the "danger" that soviet posed to the U.S was far greater.

    Open your eyes this about identity politics!
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  2. Likes Sly, Fatso liked this post
  3. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since most iranians in the U.S live in either southern California or coasts, they don't really get what the anger of white america is all about.

    This is Austin's paper (stateman) they republished an article from another paper about Asghar Farhadi.
    http://www.statesman.com/entertainme...qADu0nhz47qeK/

    take a look at the comment below "Just another dirty ni**er trying to bomb us. Let's all recite Lee Greenwood now."

    This is not about IR policies. This about how you look. now keep sticking your head in the sand!!!

    They just picked a bunch of countries who nobody powerful in Washington has any interest to defend to send a message.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  4. Likes Fatso liked this post
  5. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Seriously where is the Shah's son on this? It's times like this he should show some leadership.
    He ain't a leader. no sign of him on twitter or Facebook.
    he went and shook hands with a guy who had called for nuking Tehran.
    My guess is he is trying to craft a statement that does not upset possible funding sources he depends on!
    but it has been 52 hours now!
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  6. Likes Fatso liked this post
  7. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    Since most iranians in the U.S live in either southern California or coasts, they don't really get what the anger of white america is all about.

    This is Austin's paper (stateman) they republished an article from another paper about Asghar Farhadi.
    http://www.statesman.com/entertainme...qADu0nhz47qeK/

    take a look at the comment below "Just another dirty ni**er trying to bomb us. Let's all recite Lee Greenwood now."

    This is not about IR policies. This about how you look. now keep sticking your head in the sand!!!

    They just picked a bunch of countries who nobody powerful in Washington has any interest to defend to send a message.
    I keep hearing Iranians say this how white Americans feel but guess what 25% of Iranians are Azari and very much white, I lived in some very conservative parts of the country, including being stationed in East Mississippi. Never once have I been called sang N, haji or anything like that. I also heard what you said in another post about Iranians having insecurities on this issue. Again, I think that has to do with your skin tone but you are right, even the Shah and many Iranians have this ogdaee and I do not know where it comes from. Just be happy with who you are, plus who wants to be Aryan in the 21st freaking century.

    Now back to the main topic you are right Iran does not have the same lobby power as Saudi Arabia and other countries. Washington is sending a message that we are going to go after the nations who cannot defend themselves. Otherwise, they would have. Now as for how white Americans feel yes you are right there is a major difference between So Cal, NY and other parts of the country. The main thing is this is the reaction to BLM. The reason why Trump won is because white people felt as if they were being attacked unfairly and lets be honest, they were by the left and others. I knew this was going to happen I mean you could see the writing on the wall, I am just surprised others did not see this coming. You KNEW the country was going to go conservative, it was going way too left, under Obama. Now that is how politics work the pendulum swings to the left, then to the right and back and forth we go.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 30-01-2017 at 03:05 AM.

  8. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I keep hearing Iranians say this how white Americans feel but guess what 25% of Iranians are Azari and very much white
    congratulations you are among the 10% of Iranians that has lighter skin! I hope it helps you in the job interviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    You KNEW the country was going to go conservative, it was going way too left, under Obama. Now that is how politics work the pendulum swings to the left, then to the right and back and forth we go.
    What this guy is doing is not normal conservative vs let's face less conservative (Obama). change taxes a few point up or down. keep talking about how important marriage is.

    What this guy did was very purposeful. he deliberately created Chaos! to send a message.
    This is not normal republican $hit.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  10. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    congratulations you are among the 10% of Iranians that has lighter skin! I hope it helps you in the job interviews.



    What this guy is doing is not normal conservative vs let's face less conservative (Obama). change taxes a few point up or down. keep talking about how important marriage is.

    What this guy did was very purposeful. he deliberately created Chaos! to send a message.
    This is not normal republican $hit.
    Actually, I am planning on going into the Nevada Dept of Corrections by this time next year, started the paper work. In that line of work it doesn't matter your skin tone, of course it helps but being a good C.O matters the most. What they care about the most is not the color of my skin, rather my military service, that will give me my edge. I am not trying to say I am better or anything like that, I mentioned who in the hell wants to be Aryan in the 21st century anyways?

    Now what you said is 100% true and he sent two messages. 1-On holocaust remembrance day by DELIBERATELY not mentioning Jews or anti Semitism. The White House even said we want to be "inclusive" yes and so do Holocaust deniers. This ban also coincides with the Muslim ban. The message is clear, you are only welcomed if you are a white Christianity. Personally I could not give a $hit about organized religion but that is just me.

  11. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Open your eyes this about identity politics!
    You wrote a whole blob of text just to arrive at that?

    Seems like you're the one that has had his eyes closed dude.

    Of course it's about identity politics. Of course it's about "browning" of America (as you put it). Of course it's about appealing to the white man. Of course it's about pleasing American businesses. What the fuck else should it be about? Cow dongs of Congo?

    Open your eyes: You live in America where the white man has a say in matters. The American businessman has a say in matters. The "brown" man who is not a citizen is considered an outsider. The bearded Muslim man is often a reminder of terrible events and ideologies. If you didn't like it so much, you wouldn't be living in Texas.


  12. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  13. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    You wrote a whole blob of text just to arrive at that?

    Seems like you're the one that has had his eyes closed dude.

    Of course it's about identity politics. Of course it's about "browning" of America (as you put it). Of course it's about appealing to the white man. Of course it's about pleasing American businesses. What the fuck else should it be about? Cow dongs of Congo?

    Open your eyes: You live in America where the white man has a say in matters. The American businessman has a say in matters. The "brown" man who is not a citizen is considered an outsider. The bearded Muslim man is often a reminder of terrible events and ideologies. If you didn't like it so much, you wouldn't be living in Texas.
    What you say still has some validity. Even if you are in something like the military, where it is supposed to be neutral, your race plays a big factor, I experienced it on the positive side Others, were not so lucky. Now I am planning on going into Corrections and it is going to be more the same. There is a saying we have, "Brown is beautiful, black is grand but WHITE is the face of the big boss man!"

  14. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I keep hearing Iranians say this how white Americans feel but guess what 25% of Iranians are Azari and very much white,
    Not only Azaris have light skins though? You can find Iranians with pale skins everywhere, specially in Mazandaran and Gilan. One of my friends is from Khuzestan and he has got the palest skin I've seen among Iranians. but I agree with you! I also don't understand why a lot of Iranians in the US call Caucasian Americans, white people. In fact per definition, Iranians are included in the Caucasian race.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  15. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  16. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    You wrote a whole blob of text just to arrive at that?

    Seems like you're the one that has had his eyes closed dude.

    Of course it's about identity politics. Of course it's about "browning" of America (as you put it). Of course it's about appealing to the white man. Of course it's about pleasing American businesses. What the fuck else should it be about? Cow dongs of Congo?

    Open your eyes: You live in America where the white man has a say in matters. The American businessman has a say in matters. The "brown" man who is not a citizen is considered an outsider. The bearded Muslim man is often a reminder of terrible events and ideologies. If you didn't like it so much, you wouldn't be living in Texas.
    But if you do know this, why are you arguing about IR hostile stance here, IR hostile stance there? and more importantly why are you defending Trump's order on this issue when in fact it's got nothing to do with IR and what they stand for!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  17. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    why are you defending Trump's order on this issue
    Many people have become disillusioned with the so called left (if there ever was one in my lifetime).

    That is mostly so called SJWs, overtly political correctness, too much emphasis on female empowerment in the west when in fact in big cities among the so called elites which most of hope we belong to women have more power.

    combination of these causes folks to become reactionaries and embrace whoever is the opposite.

    no different that most people who voted for brexit; or who will vote in France for Frexit. or voted for Trump. you feel like you played by the rules. you keep feeling that there as these lazy people around who are getting free things. and you have a suspicion that there is cronyism among rich people.

    same reason that a very distinguished man like Bahkhtiar chose to cooperate however, short lived with Saddam.
    same reason that Hassan Khomeini kisses a godless communist like Fidel on chicks.

    we are human; we have emotions. mostly we are driven by what we are against.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  18. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    But if you do know this, why are you arguing about IR hostile stance here, IR hostile stance there? and more importantly why are you defending Trump's order on this issue when in fact it's got nothing to do with IR and what they stand for!
    I would be all for I.R's hostile stance if it wasn't an ideological empty bluff. I like competition and even power struggles. If I.R engaged in a real competition for world influence and backed it up with real economical, scientific and political resources, I wouldn't mind it. It's happened throughout history and will continue to happen forever.

    I defend Trump's order because it sets a precedence. It shows other politicians worldwide who they should give a fuck about and how effective they should be at delivering their promises. I defend it because he's got the right attitude. I also defend it because it's somewhat justified.

    Khomeini chose to be an attention whore by picking on the United States from early on. Iranians loved him and poured into streets for him. 10 years later when he died, there were still millions who cried for him. The Islamic Republic cult has continued the game and upped it in intensity for 40 years. If there is one country Trump should pick on, it's Iran.


  19. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    I would be all for I.R's hostile stance if it wasn't an ideological empty bluff. I like competition and even power struggles. If I.R engaged in a real competition for world influence and backed it up with real economical, scientific and political resources, I wouldn't mind it. It's happened throughout history and will continue to happen forever.

    I defend Trump's order because it sets a precedence. It shows other politicians worldwide who they should give a fuck about and how effective they should be at delivering their promises. I defend it because he's got the right attitude. I also defend it because it's somewhat justified.

    Khomeini chose to be an attention whore by picking on the United States from early on. Iranians loved him and poured into streets for him. 10 years later when he died, there were still millions who cried for him. The Islamic Republic cult has continued the game and upped it in intensity for 40 years. If there is one country Trump should pick on, it's Iran.
    All agreed! Although you still fail to explain why Trump picking on Iran is more justified than picking on nations who've actually killed American civilians. If you think it's not justified, then Trump does not have the right attitude as you think.

    I know what you are trying to say about him being a man of action and start delivering his promises right away! But so did Hitler, Saddam, Ahmadinejad and Khomeini! Their actions have all the wrong reasons rather then the right ones.

    Like it or not, the extremists in IR and most akhunds are Iranians who've always lived in Iran and who will continue living there for a very long time! The same can be said about people like Trump or Bush in the US! and probably both their kinds will be enemies for a very very long time. but as shown from Obama's and Rouhani's administrations, tolerance can be achieved between the more moderate types of their people. and after many years of distrust between both nations' extremists, trust could slowly be achieved by tolerance and talks. It's the actions of someone like Trump and Ahamdinejad that stop the trust and consequently stop a possible future friendship between the 2 nations. That's not something that should be norm but should rather be despised!
    Last edited by Sly; 30-01-2017 at 08:04 AM.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  20. #149
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate doing the line by line quoting but I guess there's no choice. We keep discussing different subjects in each paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    All agreed! Although you still fail to explain why Trump picking on Iran is more justified than picking on nations who've actually killed American civilians. If you think it's not justified, then Trump does not have the right attitude as you think.
    It's more justified because if a Saudi citizen decides to pull a stunt these days, there are various ways to either prevent it, or at least do some follow up to bring about some sort of consequence. The same cannot be said about an Iranian citizen who enjoys virtually unlimited support from Iran's most powerful and most official faction of the government (the supreme leader).

    I know what you are trying to say about him being a man of action and start delivering his promises right away! But so did Hitler, Saddam, Ahmadinejad and Khomeini! Their actions have all the wrong reasons rather then the right ones.
    Hitler did some incredible stuff for the German people before he started making mistakes. His hatred of the Jews does not contradict the fact that he absolutely loved Germany and wanted the best for them. The problem was, he wanted "too much" and "too quick". He was also openly racist which made him quite an asshole, but a very effective asshole. One could argue if he hadn't wasted so many resources on the "Jewish problem", he could've gone further in his conquest.

    Saddam, AN and Khomeini did not give a fuck about their countries or people. They cannot be compared to Trump in any shape or form.

    Like it or not, the extremists in IR and most akhunds are Iranians who've always lived in Iran and who will continue living there for a very long time! The same can be said about people like Trump or Bush in the US! and probably both their kinds will be enemies for a very very long time. but as shown from Obama's and Rouhani's administrations, tolerance can be achieved between the more moderate types of their people. and after many years of distrust between both nations, trust could slowly be achieved by tolerance and talks. It's the actions of someone like Trump and Ahamdinejad that stop the trust and consequently stop a possible future friendship between the 2 nations. That's not something that should be norm but should rather be despised!
    The stupid tolerance, trust or whatever political correctness crap you like to believe in is far too fragile for the real world of trees, oceans and deserts. It only exists in your liberal mind. It has no physical presence and cannot be sustained. It's the stuff teenagers want to believe in. The real world functions differently.


  21. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    It's more justified because if a Saudi citizen decides to pull a stunt these days, there are various ways to either prevent it, or at least do some follow up to bring about some sort of consequence.
    If a Saudi pulls a stunt, he's gone with it! How can he face the consequences?! and as seen until today, his country wont be effected by it one bit either!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    The stupid tolerance, trust or whatever political correctness crap you like to believe in is far too fragile for the real world of trees, oceans and deserts. It only exists in your liberal mind. It has no physical presence and cannot be sustained. It's the stuff teenagers want to believe in. The real world functions differently.
    I disagree with you about this! and it's more peculiar that this comes from a person who lives in Canada out of all nations.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •