Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    he's gonna drain the swamp from the political rats that have ruled
    the country for too long.

“For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost,” Trump said. “Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth.” “The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs,and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.”
    ok boys your tequila will be 20% more expensive soon.
    Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s chief White House strategist tells the media to shut up!

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for a while,” Mr. Bannon said during a telephone call.
    “I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”

2. Likes TeamMeli, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s chief White House strategist tells the media to shut up!

“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for a while,” Mr. Bannon said during a telephone call.
    “I want you to quote this,” Mr. Bannon added. “The media here is the opposition party. They don’t understand this country. They still do not understand why Donald Trump is the president of the United States.”
    NOooooo!!!!! Ep tu Jose Cuervo? ust to add, you better eat a bunch of Mexican food, while you can and there is still some time. So no more carne asada quesadillas, tacos or burritos? BTW this is an ISP first, you quoted your own my friend

The Mexican/Spanish words of the day La Migra followed by HIDE ESSAY!

4. Likes Playboy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    today a hobo in downtown la was chanting 'build the wall and ban them all'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy;1162477[B
    ]today a hobo in downtown la was chanting 'build the wall and ban them all'[/B].
    Hahaha this coming form the hobo, which is why I miss LA sometimes. Then, when I visit and go through the traffic, I remember why I left haha.

BTW check this out dude South Park parody looks like they saw into the future. THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! And
    TU KER DERR!!
    My favorite one, "The O'Riellly Factor, subtitle pissed off conservative redneck, THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! haha

^^Trump rally haha.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with him 100%.

I wish he had simply said "The media needs to shut the fuck up"

8. Likes Playboy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i wish the media had shut the fuck up during those fall and winter months of 1357.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i wish the media had shut the fuck up during those fall and winter months of 1357.
    If Trump hadn't come along with his big ego and somewhat crazy tone, the media in the US would've made the country ripe for the rise of a monster in Hitler's league. The media is so mistrusted, hated and delusional in the west that people go out of their way to hit back at the media. Voting for Trump was the biggest "Fuck You" to the media in history, yet they still don't get it. Many people (mostly Hillary supporters) still don't get it.

The media is America's most powerful enemy and people have woken up to the fact.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    If Trump hadn't come along with his big ego and somewhat crazy tone, the media in the US would've made the country ripe for the rise of a monster in Hitler's league. The media is so mistrusted, hated and delusional in the west that people go out of their way to hit back at the media. Voting for Trump was the biggest "Fuck You" to the media in history, yet they still don't get it. Many people (mostly Hillary supporters) still don't get it.

The media is America's most powerful enemy and people have woken up to the fact.
    Yes and perhaps no news agency disgraced itself more than the Clinton News Network, also known as CNN. Americans are not as stupid as some people think, the average American now has a distain for American media. Imagine what would have happened if Hitlery would have won? There have been plenty of quotations about media and manipulating the people. However, this time the American people did not drink the koolaid and their plan backfired. I think some of these women wanted to vote for Hitlery just because she was a woman. Well let me give an analogy just because you are the first of something does that make it good? Stalin was the first Georgian to become the Premier of the CCCP, did that make him good?

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    the fucker just signed it. 90 day ban all visa entery. permanent ban on Visa until he say so.
    fucking KSA is not in the list..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

13. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable! Imagine number of peoples who won't be able to see the parents, the loved ones and family members due to that, now even for Canadians living in us on work visa everything including travelling outside u.s is on jeopardy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    The First statement might be true; but American people having woken up to anything is very premature declaration.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    The First statement might be true; but American people having woken up to anything is very premature declaration.
    Not enough people, but enough to see through the bullshit and vote for a guy like Trump. This guy was the running joke in the media for years and it only intensified as he gained popularity. I don't think the American public gets enough credit for what they've done here. No other nation has shown the awareness and activism that would nullify a gigantic force like the mainstream media. Brexit doesn't even come close to what Americans did by electing Trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    the fucker just signed it. 90 day ban all visa entery. permanent ban on Visa until he say so.
    fucking KSA is not in the list..
    Very good decision. Though I agree KSA, Pakistan and a few other places need to be on that list. Iran should definitely be on the list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Unbelievable! Imagine number of peoples who won't be able to see the parents, the loved ones and family members due to that, now even for Canadians living in us on work visa everything including travelling outside u.s is on jeopardy!
    Don't think so (not yet anyway), but if it does end up being a bitch, well I guess it's time to do something about it ha? Not Trump's fault in any way.

19. Likes Motori liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is just fcuking STUPID...