Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't finish his 4 years or one day one of these fcuked up extremist try to assassinate him.

On vaght Emam Hossein dovom mishe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically Trump might be a great gift to IR.

he pisses off the "upper middle class iranians of Northern Tehran"

He will try to over compensate by being extra friendly with Israel.

He will increase hostilities with IR. IR can once again unite many of the said "Iranians" behind a brilliant u.s administration.

so long as khamenie outlives trump. it is win for IR
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post

He will increase hostilities with IR. IR can once again unite many of the said "Iranians" behind a brilliant u.s administration.

Everything is a win and a gift for I.R. Has nothing to do with Trump. Clinton would've been just as much if not more of a gift.

The reason I.R keeps winning is not Trump. It's Iranians.

Trump is doing right by his country.

5. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post

Trump is doing right by his country.
    I am withholding judgment on that. If he had taken any serious actions the saudie one could draw that conclusion.

right now it kind of looks like political gamesmanship for when he gets ready to reward the rich with massive tax cuts.

he has not yet touched the guest worker program for seasonal workers that work in agriculture.
    he has not yet touched skilled workers visas for H1-B visa.

so we are gone have to wait a year to see if all he gives regular joes is show and what he gives the rich is like the old times tax cuts.

Post Thanks / Like
    NIAC (Islamic republic's spy org in USA) has warned iranians with greed card not to leave us.

LOL
    MUHAHAHHAHAHA

nice president you guys elected. oh well there are plenty of places you can visit in US while getting your citizenship. and after that maybe he bans IR people with citizenship to enter ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...slim-countries

silver lining on this cloud.
    IR and IR supporters are getting fucked in the ass. I don't mind admitting that i luv it.

The scum that took a non violent line during the green movement and the cock suckers that support PMM (president mahmoud e mashang) now are soiling their pants.

Trump you are a kos mashang but damet garm nice job on the muslims
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

8. Likes Bache Tehroon, masoudA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post

IR citizens dont' need trump to united.

comments in tehran dailies about saudis and how emarati princes are soiling iranian girls would make iranian people unite (while most of them know that UAE has been fucking them in the ass for years under the ;protection of UK).

this has nothing to do with khamenei. they have three layers of diaper heads lined up behind him to take over.
    I agree with BT about consolidation of IR with a slight addition:
    the only thing that allows the IR to continue on as IR is iranian people and iranian culture.

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry lads my bad ...

i was sleepy i didn't read it right. Even Green card holders will be included in the ban.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, just FYI, if you are dual citizen, like Iranian/Canadian, (even if you have burnt your iranian passport) you are not allowed to enter US. I know of few friends who were turned back at the border last night, with Canadian passport, however, their place of birth is iran, so the officer told them, you are still Iranian.

If you are working in US with Canadian passport and GreenCard, i strongly recommend you do NOT leave the country.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

12. Likes keyvan_pars, Mahdi liked this post
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Guys, just FYI, if you are dual citizen, like Iranian/Canadian, (even if you have burnt your iranian passport) you are not allowed to enter US. I know of few friends who were turned back at the border last night, with Canadian passport, however, their place of birth is iran, so the officer told them, you are still Iranian.

If you are working in US with Canadian passport and GreenCard, i strongly recommend you do NOT leave the country.
    yeah its ban for all Iranians regardless.. even if you are US citizen but born in Iran I would suggest don't travel to Iran for next 3 months..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    yeah its ban for all Iranians regardless.. even if you are US citizen but born in Iran I would suggest don't travel to Iran for next 3 months..
    US Citizens are ok, just FYI, the lived in Vancouver, and were going to Seattle for the weekend with Canaidan passport, and were turned back,
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like

if you can corroborate this accurately; in some cases I think some Custom border protection guys are being over zealous to protect their job.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very confusing, i know some one(Iranian-Canadian) who got his u.s work visa(TN NAFTA) extended yesterday on u.s-Canada border at Windsor-Detroit. But yes as Pooya said is not suggested to leave the country.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    It is very confusing, i know some one(Iranian-Canadian) who got his u.s work visa(TN NAFTA) extended yesterday on u.s-Canada border at Windsor-Detroit. But yes as Pooya said is not suggested to leave the country.
    was it after the executive order was signed? and as said, this also depends which officer you get, but why risk ?

Post Thanks / Like
    was it after the executive order was signed? and as said, this also depends which officer you get, but why risk ?
    It was yesterday, but i have dealt with border's officers for work visa few times and as you said it really depends on officer, someone get your job done in 2 minutes, for others it take an hour.