Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Good.

Canada grants citizenship to pieces of shit who commit honor killings in the name of Islam. Canada grants citizenship to some of the most extremist Muslim criminals who freely advocate Shari'a law and hold prayers right here in Ontario led by extremist Imams. Canada grants citizenship to Islamic Republic officials who have had a part in torturing and killing of Iranian people. Canada grants citizenship to Iranians who steal $3 billion from public funds and escape to Toronto. Canada gives citizenship to Iraqi, Syrian and Pakistani people who collect welfare checks, buy an American flag with that money and then burn it during demonstrations right here in Toronto. Canada grants citizenship to women who wear a fucking Burka to their citizenship ceremony.

I totally agree with the new policy.
    Agreed but not Pakistan and KSA ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    I don't know about the US but up here in Canada where we have the so called 'universal' medicare i get pissed off at paying up to 48% income tax only for some IR citizens to come here get the citizenship and fuck off back to IR working for IRGC affiliated organizations not paying a single bloody dime
    There are plenty of ways to make laws be an earned benefit. for instance.

if some is able to work and does not pay taxes his benefits can be limited. there are plenty of ways to ensure people pitch into the system.

Trump's plan does not have much with to do that.

There are many Americans (I would know this because I have lived in the south for almost 20 years now). who don't like the so called borwning of America. "Falafel" places popping up everywhere. more Vietnamese noodle places in my city than stake houses.

Then you driving in rural areas of the south and you see the poverty. corporate America has screwed them royally. As Obama said then they cling to things like guns or hatred of the other because they see that as their identity.

The White from rural America are not incorrect to feel disenfranchised. however, I am afraid none of Trump's policies are gone really help them. Automation will kill more and more jobs.

and people will get more and more angry. Trumpism will not fix much. in 20 years people will be considerably more angry than today.

so long as education remains affordable, millions will remain unskilled and they shall get more angry.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    The policy doesn't include KSA and Pakistan and Palestine. If it did it would be a good plan. The fact that it doesn't tells me something is cooking for the IR in Trumps's white house.
    That is my only problem include the biggest terrorist countries KSA and Pakistan. Sorry Palestine is technically not a country. You know this is only the beginning and I expected this. Now Iran is banning Americans from entering Iran. This will not affect me because I am an American military vet but Iran is going to lose. Iranian Americans pump tourist dollars into Iran's economy and they are going to lose big time. It is interesting to see what is going to happen next. Vegas I believe is giving it 6:1 odds of Trump getting impeached, within the first 6 months in office. If the American people do not like Trump's policies, they an always elect someone else four years from onw. I think Americans said NO to Hillary because of two main things 1-Whitelash and 2-They did not want Obama2.0, well this is definatly not Obama 2.0 As for the ban if you are going to ban people from Muslim countries then go all the way, ban everyone from every Muslim country. Now I can KIND OF understand why KSA gets a pass, we still get 7% of our oil from them and Saudies have A-rab money but Pakistan, the nation that harbored Osama Bin Laden COME ON MAN.

Post Thanks / Like
    As usual a bunch of Iranians don't get; IRI reaction has nothing to do with how effective their response is.
    It is about domestic politics and having to respond with something.
    Of Course If IR officials had a bit of marketing brains they would said something like Iran will accept anybody who wants to take refuge here from Trumps actions in America.

7. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Agreed but not Pakistan and KSA ?
    Both should be on the list. However, the official governments of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are not (and haven't been) hostile towards the USA. That might play a factor as it should.

In other words, the people of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are not free or encouraged to take a hostile position against the United States. Can't say the same about Iran.

Iraq and Syria are exceptional situations because there is no rule of law in either country. I guess Somalia is the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    People are trying to search for logical reason on why Trump targeted certain countries.

He did not come up with the List. There are a bunch of think thanks in Washington which have Acts and executive orders drafted and ready in their pocket. the whole act is political!

Trump's future recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital is also political.
    He clearly picked a bunch of countries that have no allies in Washington to fight on their behalf.

you can't pick Saudi because Exon Mobile and Chevron and BP board will give you an earful.
    you can't pick india because supplies half of the IT workforce in the U.S

It is about political posturing. George W Bush used to talk about sanctity of life and gay marriage
    ti appease poor white working americans who voted for him.

Trump chooses to target a bunch of nameless "Muslim" borwn people!

and in a week he is gone move on to taxing corporate tax holiday so the same Apple CEO and Microsoft CEO, Facebook CEO
    will re-patriot their money and won't mention this any more for a while.

give optics to poor people. throw the money over to rich people's way!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Both should be on the list. However, the official governments of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are not (and haven't been) hostile towards the USA. That might play a factor as it should.

In other words, the people of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are not free or encouraged to take a hostile position against the United States. Can't say the same about Iran.

Iraq and Syria are exceptional situations because there is no rule of law in either country. I guess Somalia is the same.
    Please name one iranian terrorist who did anything to US or in Europe? Dude irani haa ye goole dar mire 3 metr miparan hava, koja kare terroristi bokonan.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

11. Likes Babr, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Please name one iranian terrorist who did anything to US or in Europe? Dude irani haa ye goole dar mire 3 metr miparan hava, koja kare terroristi bokonan.
    I don't understand why an Iranian has to blow a bomb somewhere or go on a killing spree for you people to finally see what Iran truly stands for these days.

For fuck's sake man, Iran is aspiring for much more than blowing places up or shooting people. They're openly speaking about military dominance and spreading of Islam via militaristic means. Who do you suppose is going to achieve those goals for the Iranian regime? Armenians?!!

13. Likes Zob Ahan, keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Melate harto port, in mikonam oun mikonam, ino mizanam uno mizanam, bad az sayeye khodeshonam mitarsan

15. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hala baba Soroush to chera kase daghtar az aash shodi, to beshin Toronto kababeto bezan to rag dadash..

Post Thanks / Like
    This STUPID act just give IR another reason to justify their things..

Post Thanks / Like
    So let me get this straight to recap
    Saudi Arabia-Not banned
    Pakistan-Not banned
    Turkey-Not banned
    Iran-Banned

The inmates are running the asylum. For those of you living outside of the USA, you guys are the lucky ones. Those of us trapped here and have nowhere else to call home are screwed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hundred of thousands Iranians in u.s are honest successful educated Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, etc or businessmen who paid more taxes than many of Americans and have to deal with this shit. While people of Saudi, Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt, etc get the free pass.

20. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trudeau just wrote this on his fb page:

Senior officials have been working to seek clarity for Canadians from the US Department of Homeland Security and ‎US Department of Transportation, amongst other counterparts. I instructed our National Security Advisor, Daniel Jean, who was in touch over the course of the day with NSA Flynn to seek further clarification.
    NSA Flynn confirmed that holders of Canadian passports, including dual citizens, will not be affected by the ban.
    We have been assured that Canadian citizens travelling on Canadian passport will be dealt with ‎in the usual process.

As we receive new information, we will continue to share on this and other channels.