Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thing is this dude like in many other cases before az injaa taa noke damaaghesho nemitoone bebine. He philosophically and ideologically sees himself rather in that muslim corner than to the britain first corner just because he is not originally british or not white which is really i mean REALLLY pure nonsense. He thinks all other people are coming from mars. I have been to so many countries including GB and their problems are more or less of the same nature as those of the Germans, Swedes, Dutch, Danes and even the american and canadian problem with the fast rising number of muslims in their respective countries. All those guys are already afraid of becoming foreigners and strangers in their own countries and they are right because they more and more are and the stats show us, things are gonna change in their (muslim) favour rather than in favor of the non muslims in future. All those people have a RIGHT to do something against this virus and the only disappointing thing is that this kind of cancerous stance like the one of this dude makes it a lot easier for that virus to become hame gir.

He doesnt even realize that as an iranian he actually is a natural enemy of this muslim crowd. He could test it himself, he should take his wife and a few other of his iranian friends and go do the same as the BF people did, just without that cross. Go to the same neighbourhood and tell them you are liberal iranians and that crowd would treat them harsher than they treated the britain first people. Those guys literally HATE Iran and Iranians because they first of all know Iranians are shia and then they associate the whole bullshit the IR has done in the region with every single iranian. I have experienced it myself. Some of them have the balls to tell it directly and some of them just avoid you but you know exactly they hate your for being iranian. To them we are worst than the christians, to them we are moshrek, kaafer and monaafegh. They dont even care that you come and tell them ke pedar jaan, man khodam ham az shia gari badam miaad, then you are a nonbeliever and mortad. In either case these guys regard Iranians as the main problem and the biggest threat to their "real" islam as we are infact either Shia or atheists and they regard both their enemies.

So while i have already talked to some similar groups in Germany and found out about their real concerns, i invite this dude to do what i just suggested to see if that muslim crowd would ever consider his iranian ass as one of them. They would treat him as an iranian BY FAR worse than he would be treated by the britain first people becaue those BF people like many other of their compatriots all across europe have learned to accept people who just accept their rules and the culture of their countries, they are just trying to stop the bleeding they are not interessted in getting rid of the good non-white people, infact they have a lot of non-white sympatizers and activists. In Cologne, Germany, i have seen groups of Kurds marching a long side REAL Nazis against salafis and IS and i mean real Nazis and not those britain first people who are just rightfully sick of becoming foreigners in their own country

Post Thanks / Like
    Chinajan,

Not just Iranians. Any semi-educated/half-logical Muslim who thinks he/she is actually 'welcomed' by other muslims is severely mistaken. Most of them can't compromise on their religion. By Quran's own words, no Muslim is allowed to compromise. Essentially, every single Muslim can be called a true Kafar because to even breath the same air as non-believers is considered a compromise in Islam and is ultimately considered "not-ideal".

Islam is an idealist religion and this idealism never leaves a Muslim alone. Never. Islam is not the same as Judaism or Christianity. It's an idealist cult. An impossibility. A shortcut to death.

The world will eventually enter a war against Islam and by then it will be quite late. Of course Islam will never win or dominate the world (because it's an impossibility at its core), but it will take many many victims.

For someone who has grown up in Iran, this is not hard to see. For someone who has grown up in Britain, it's a lot harder. He's just too uninformed and lacks the experience. I hope in his lifetime he never has to fully understand what he's dealing with. There are enough victims already.

3. Likes masoudA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Chinajan,

Not just Iranians. Any semi-educated/half-logical Muslim who thinks he/she is actually 'welcomed' by other muslims is severely mistaken. Most of them can't compromise on their religion. By Quran's own words, no Muslim is allowed to compromise. Essentially, every single Muslim can be called a true Kafar because to even breath the same air as non-believers is considered a compromise in Islam and is ultimately considered "not-ideal".

Islam is an idealist religion and this idealism never leaves a Muslim alone. Never. Islam is not the same as Judaism or Christianity. It's an idealist cult. An impossibility. A shortcut to death.

The world will eventually enter a war against Islam and by then it will be quite late. Of course Islam will never win or dominate the world (because it's an impossibility at its core), but it will take many many victims.

For someone who has grown up in Iran, this is not hard to see. For someone who has grown up in Britain, it's a lot harder. He's just too uninformed and lacks the experience. I hope in his lifetime he never has to fully understand what he's dealing with. There are enough victims already.
    BT Jan, he did not understand what i was saying before so i gave him the iranian perspective ke be fekr biofte. Because people start thinking twice when its about their own asses and his iranian ass will always be highly in danger once this purist muslim crowd become powerful and they are becoming powerful fast just by outnumbering the rest. If he has a child, i am highly sorry for that child because after he is gone, his iranian child will have to deal with a much bigger number of these muslims in Britain, his kid will be a real target to the huge number of this crowd in 20 years.

Btw, while the experience in Iran is very helpful to know the nature of this virus but the shia virus is a bit different to this sunni virus. In Iran we had animals who just started to kill people based on their oghdeye chandin o chand saaleh, but Iranians in general dont know shit about islam, they actually are no moslems (and in this regard that sunni crowd is right) and they dont even know it. Even their mullahs are no mosems, its a sect of itself. Iranians mostly kill for power, money and politics and rather superficial reasons. Sunnis really kill for their allah and their goals are bigger and by far more global. The sad part is, we Iranians who are fed up with any kind of islamic ideology be it sunni or shia, seem to be homeless all over the world. You cant stand that shia disease in Iran and you cant stand that purist islamic virus which is making life tough on us in abroad. Baba where should we go to? Har jaa mirim in bimaari baaz miaad gariboon giremoon mishe. To iran noe shiash, too kharesh noe sonnish.

5. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    for someone who believes in the tooth fairy and fucking darth vader it is ok to believe in islam or that fucking lame ass jesus.

for someone who does not have his head suck up his ass (even without secondary education) it is obvious that all this is bullshit made to make monkeys out of people.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    BT Jan, he did not understand what i was saying before so i gave him the iranian perspective ke be fekr biofte. Because people start thinking twice when its about their own asses and his iranian ass will always be highly in danger once this purist muslim crowd become powerful and they are becoming powerful fast just by outnumbering the rest. If he has a child, i am highly sorry for that child because after he is gone, his iranian child will have to deal with a much bigger number of these muslims in Britain, his kid will be a real target to the huge number of this crowd in 20 years.

Btw, while the experience in Iran is very helpful to know the nature of this virus but the shia virus is a bit different to this sunni virus. In Iran we had animals who just started to kill people based on their oghdeye chandin o chand saaleh, but Iranians in general dont know shit about islam, they actually are no moslems (and in this regard that sunni crowd is right) and they dont even know it. Even their mullahs are no mosems, its a sect of itself. Iranians mostly kill for power, money and politics and rather superficial reasons. Sunnis really kill for their allah and their goals are bigger and by far more global. The sad part is, we Iranians who are fed up with any kind of islamic ideology be it sunni or shia, seem to be homeless all over the world. You cant stand that shia disease in Iran and you cant stand that purist islamic virus which is making life tough on us in abroad. Baba where should we go to? Har jaa mirim in bimaari baaz miaad gariboon giremoon mishe. To iran noe shiash, too kharesh noe sonnish.
    well bro you know the solution right . lets not taarof here.

fucking combat and eradicate the fuckers into nothingness.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    well bro you know the solution right . lets not taarof here.

fucking combat and eradicate the fuckers into nothingness.
    As i always said, its not easy to combat this virus aslong as they get supported by the biggest financial and military powers in the world named the US and Co. They have started to invest in radical islam back in the 70s and they constantly have updated and refined the way of their support up until today. Islam is the US weapon to down all their enemies and rivals they know this virus is ready to pick up weapons and just devastate. Senseless and substanceless devastation. They have downed the middle east through islam and they are downing Europe now and i am pretty sure its already close to impossible to help Europe out of it. Europe will be an islamic continent in 50 years. You can not stop the systematic zaado valad of this subhumans. This is the problem Iran has to do with aswell. For any mullah that dies, there are two who come out of maktab. For any basiji you kill, there are 5 newly born ones because this virus systematically makes children. They patiently wait and outnumber you. This is what those fucking kosovo albanian moslems did to christian serbs and real owners of Kosovo back in Yugoslavia. Tito gave the on coming albanians home, shelter and jobs and he never realized how the serbian house owner were getting outnumbered year by year, decade by decade until they had enough manpower to pick up american arms to terrorize those who once gave them a home and food to eat. This zaado valad thing which is destroying Europe, will become a serious problem to the US and North American societies aswell.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a german swimming pool nowadays. Its too late isnt it?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    This is really an excellent video as this is one of the few that really shows people what we are saying for years: IS and co are not only moslems, they are actually the most accurate moslems who get their commands directly from Quran.

Last edited by Henry Chinaski; 17-02-2017 at 01:43 AM.

13. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ That video should have more views than any other nonsense posted on YouTube. Too bad lazy people (including our own resident progressives on ISP) will never take the time to at least see a glimpse of what we've been saying for years on these boards.

It's also too bad that only bloody faces, acid burns and gore pictures can entice some people to finally pay attention to Islam's true nature. It's not all gore and violence. It's actually the little details that bother me more than anything. It's those fucking details that have drained the thinking energy out of billions of humans who were born into this garbage.

Last but not least, Islam teaches dishonesty. Dishonesty is the single most evil trait humans can nurture.

15. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy our proto-fascists kalleh siahs at least have this forum to get all their anger out.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    I'm happy our proto-fascists kalleh siahs at least have this forum to get all their anger out.
    Honestly do you believe in what you just said? Do you consider me a proto-fascist kalleh-siah? Do you have anything to add to the discussion? What is it you disagree with?

18. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Honestly do you believe in what you just said? Do you consider me a proto-fascist kalleh-siah? Do you have anything to add to the discussion? What is it you disagree with?
    You said "pure nonsense" about my comment?

May I also ask what it is you disagree with?

Just because of some scary or regressive mooslims, you feel it is worth being an ally with a group like Britain First (whose videos Chinaski is posting) who would make neo-nazis blush because of how much they hate anyone who is not white? I am saying that it is not possible to be their ally, but some people here are in la la land talking about "marching" with them. I mean what bloody planet are you people on talking about marching with these guys, this isn't David Duke who shakes hands with Ahmadinejad. We are talking about properly fascist nazi people who don't have any interest in fraternizing with you, the EDL (English Defence League) is considered too liberal for them.

I'm sorry, but I don't personally want to associate with extreme neo-nazis against backward muslims. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. And I feel that neo-nazis can have more far reaching power amongst the masses in the UK than a few pockets of descendants of textile industry folk in places like Luton or Bradford who I don't really interact with (beyond sometimes treating them in clinic) and who don't threaten my lifestyle.

In terms of removal of press freedom, loss of investment in science, intolerance of arts - the balance of the threat is skewed more towards these folk who outnumber any smelly muslims my a huge amount. If you disagree with this then I don't have anything to say, it's just simple facts in terms of numbers of regressive muslims compared to numbers of potential daily stormer readers. Right now, our science, press is being eroded in the UK not by these pockets of backward muslims, but by the hard-core right wing elements in the media who just can't stop talking crap. E.g. MMR vaccine linked to autism (hey, even Trump says this) - if you are interested in science and facts then these are scary times.

If this is "pure nonsense" to you then so be it. I don't think you and I have extremely different world views, I just think you are threatened by one thing which I consider to be much less of a threat than other events in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just because of some scary or regressive mooslims, you feel it is worth being an ally with a group like Britain First
    Where did Chinaski even imply that he is an ally of Britain First? Where did I do that?

Chinaski is not British. Neither am I. The Britain First video is about showing what Islam brings out of normal humans. All Muslims are simple normal humans. None of them are born with extremist or violent genes. It's Islamic parenting (by their parents, teachers and society) that makes them who they are and it's dead wrong.

There's also the ignored truth by the world. Islam teaches dishonest obedience to the believers UNTIL they reach a majority or enough power to challenge the establishment. It then mandates them to fight for absolute power and complete submission of the enemy. It really does this. Please take the time to study the Quran and the history of Islam. It's not a joke. It's real. Why is this not discussed and paid attention to by the liberal media?

21. Likes Henry Chinaski, keyvan_pars liked this post