Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Dont tell me your evidence is endless river!!!
    No but Momentary lapse of reason and The Division Bell were good. Pink Floyd needs DG just as much as it needs RW. I go to both of their concerts but they both miss something. I wish they would come back together for a grand finale.

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^^^^I can't wait for the concert. Above is in Mexico City a few months ago

Post Thanks / Like

DG's solo: In any tongue

7. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    No but Momentary lapse of reason and The Division Bell were good. Pink Floyd needs DG just as much as it needs RW. I go to both of their concerts but they both miss something. I wish they would come back together for a grand finale.
    I don't think RW needs DG as much as the other way around. Great guitar players are dime and dozens. The guy playing the guitar at RW concerts plays exactly like DG, even better in my opinion. Maybe his voice on some of those old tracks are missing.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

11. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    I don't think RW needs DG as much as the other way around. Great guitar players are dime and dozens. The guy playing the guitar at RW concerts plays exactly like DG, even better in my opinion. Maybe his voice on some of those old tracks are missing.
    To be fair RW does a terrible job singing wish you were here and comfortably numb. He even brought Bing Crosby to fill in but he couldn't do it. I like him just as much as DG so I will go to his concert. He is a better showman anyway.

13. Likes oghabealborz, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    To be fair RW does a terrible job singing wish you were here and comfortably numb. He even brought Bing Crosby to fill in but he couldn't do it. I like him just as much as DG so I will go to his concert. He is a better showman anyway.
    My favourite pink Floyd song is wish you were here and I agree with you. Walters vocals are not that good while Gilmore does a great job singing it.

15. Likes Zob Ahan, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Gilmore guitar gave pink Floyd thr edge bringing in a touch of blues in his own unique Way.

17. Likes Zob Ahan, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pink Floyd need Syd Barrett (RIP) again ... the master mind behind all these success , the guy who branded the name .. I had a big black and white poster of all 5 of them .... Good old days ... I still believe the Dark side of the moon is their best specially Us and them song. The wall album was a hit more due to its political contents.

19. Likes Zob Ahan, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Pink Floyd need Syd Barrett (RIP) again ... the master mind behind all these success , the guy who branded the name .. I had a big black and white poster of all 5 of them .... Good old days ... I still believe the Dark side of the moon is their best specially Us and them song. The wall album was a hit more due to its political contents.
    I have the same poster among many other Pink Floyd memorabilia. Some guy once saw it in my office and said "oh you like the Beetles". I smiled and said love them.

21. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very young pink floyd on french tv circa 1968.

23. Likes Zob Ahan, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    very young pink floyd on french tv circa 1968.

haraam !!!
    al haraam !!!

to digeh chera khodeto be pink floyd ghaati mikoni play-with-boy. it is haraam

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though I agree that Waters doesn't have the greatest vocal range, his way of singing is so unique to PF that no one else can imitate it. I always believed that Syd was the genius behind PF, but RW perfected it and gave it a modern, new dimension. I also believe that his solo albums are way way better than anything that PF did after Waters. So the choice for me is clear. RW was the puppet master and the creative force behind PF. No if's or but's. Don't get me wrong, I love Gilmour and I think he is one of the all-time greatest guitarists in the world, but by comparison, RW is in a different planet music-wise.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got father's day gift in advance from My sons. Roger Waters' latest album. Listening and enjoying every track.

27. Likes Zob Ahan, tajrish liked this post