Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

World Cup 2018 Qualifier : Qatar-Iran(3/23/2017) & Iran-China(3/28/2017), Updates, Reports, News

Qatar vs Iran:

Date: Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
    Venue: Bin Hammad Stadium, Doha,Qatar

Time: 12:00 pm(Toronto, NY)
    9:00 am(LA, Vancouver)
    5:00 pm(Germany, France, Hollland)
    4:00 pm(England)
    7:30 pm(Tehran)
    3:00 am(Australia)(Next day)
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
    Iran vs China:

Date: Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
    Venue: Azadi Stadium, Tehran

Time: 8:00 am(Toronto, NY)
    5:00 am(LA, Vacnouver)
    2:00pm( Germany, France, Hollland)
    1:00pm(England)
    4:30 pm(Tehran)
    11:00 pm(Australia)

Table, Group A:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	39341  

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Less than a week before a crucial away game against Qatar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Less than a week before a crucial away game against Qatar.
    I look forward to this game ,not sure if our opponents are ! with the likes of Sardar ,Karim ,Gucci ,Jahanbakhsh any of them can rip any team specially in Asia apart ,not least the master motivator and game reader Carlos at the helm ...

Post Thanks / Like

تاج-غیبت-دستیاران-ایرانی-کی-روش-در-بازی-مقابل-قطر-را-تایید-کرد

وب سایت رسمی برنامه نود- همانطور که رسانه ها پیش بینی کرده بودند، کارلوس کی روش در بازی با قطر نمی خواهد از دستیاران ایرانی اش استفاده کند.

به گزارش سایت نود، دلیل این تصمیم هر چه باشد، تیم ملی باید در این شرایط در یک بازی دوستانه و پشت درهای بسته به مصاف عراق و در بازی سوم فروردین ۹۶ در رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی در دوحه به مصاف قطر برود.

مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال هم این خبر را تایید کرده است. او البته از امید به بازگشت دستیاران خبر داده و تغییر در کادر فنی تیم ملی را تکذیب کرده است:« کادر فنی تیم ملی تغییری نمی کند.همان نفرات قبلی تیم ملی را همراهی می کنند. شاید در بازی قطر برخی دوستان همراه تیم ملی نباشند اما قطعا برای مسابقات آینده به اردوی تیم ملی بازمی گردند.» البته تاج درباره دلیل غیبت دن گاسپار مربی دروازه بانان تیم ملی صحبتی نکرده است که می تواند در نوع خودش جالب باشد.

البته رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال خیلی زود می خواهد درباره بازی دوستانه با عراق در تهران و آن هم پشت درهای بسته صحبت کند:« برای اینکه تاکتیک و نحوه تاکتیک های تیم ملی آشکار نشود پشت درهای بسته تمرین می کنیم و بازی عراق هم پشت درهای بسته خواهد بود.»

عراق هم روز سوم فروردین ۹۶ در ایران میزبان تیم ملی استرالیا در هفته ششم رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی گروه دوم منطقه آسیا خواهد بود.

http://90tv.ir/news/375896/%D8%AA%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

6. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran - Qatar is guaranteed to be a tokhmi game.

Iran - China might have some sparky moments.

Kollan, it's hard to expect anything exciting (the patriotism aspect aside).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Iran - Qatar is guaranteed to be a tokhmi game.

Iran - China might have some sparky moments.

Kollan, it's hard to expect anything exciting (the patriotism aspect aside).
    patriotism for whom, IR !!!
    yes bruv, definitely set it aside.

I just remember the last important game against Qatar was highlighted by a Bagheri punch. now that was a highlight.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess CQ doesn't want to bring his Iranian assistants to avoid another Nekounam stupid behavior!

I'm quite nervous about this Qatar game though? They will do what ever in their power to stop Iran from qualifying to the WC, even if it means they will be out of the WC themselves.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I guess CQ doesn't want to bring his Iranian assistants to avoid another Nekounam stupid behavior!

I'm quite nervous about this Qatar game though? They will do what ever in their power to stop Iran from qualifying to the WC, even if it means they will be out of the WC themselves.
    Why nervous ? they need to win and they need to attack and try to score and we have the means to defend our goal and hit them on counter with our sharp shooters ,you should only get worried if we were chasing the game and they were defending and grass rolling .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Why nervous ? they need to win and they need to attack and try to score and we have the means to defend our goal and hit them on counter with our sharp shooters ,you should only get worried if we were chasing the game and they were defending and grass rolling .
    Oghab jan, anything is possible from these Arab teams. Years ago, they got paid by their masters Saudi Arabia to win against Iran by all means (WCQ 2001). They even bought the referee to turn the game in their favor. The rest is history!

Now we are gonna play in their home. After a game where they had a mess with Nekounam and number of other Iranian players. I wouldn't be surprised to see a revenge in some way, coming from their side.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post

My feeling, getting rid of Iranian assistants and all unnecessary tension created before a game against Qatar, i don't know man, ishala be kheir begzare!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    My feeling, getting rid of Iranian assistants and all unnecessary tension created before a game against Qatar, i don't know man, ishala be kheir begzare!
    Yeah, maybe in his mind, he's getting rid of the unnecessary tension that is usually created with the Arab teams by getting rid of the Iranian assistants! After the last fiasco, he knows how emotional Iranians are.

The less of them around in Qatar, the better for TM! The last thing we need is to lose players like Haji Safi and Azmoun, afew days later against China.

I'm quite sure the Iranian assistants will be back against China.
    Last edited by Sly; 17-03-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    Exciting times ahead. Go TM!

Post Thanks / Like
    hopefully china and Qatar will win some games opening the group up
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

16. Likes Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Dislikes Hooshmand disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    hopefully china and Qatar will win some games opening the group up
    Both can start doing it by beating IR

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is we don't have a play makers, Our best Player maker, if you take Shojae out, is Mosalman and Sorosh Rafie which none of them are invited. Good stuff CQ...

Team will play much better once European players are back in camp!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United