Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I understand now and see why it is clear Gasper is not on the team. Gasper vouched for Rahmati but the powers to be do not want him there. That is a clear conflict of interest, it happens in American football and more so in BASKETBALL all the time. Right now it is happening to the LA Lakers, just different situation. They have a good but cocky player name D'Angelo Russell and he was drafted by the previous regime Jim Buss(who no longer is with us) and Mitch Kupchak(GM) approved of it. Now Jeanie Buss and Magic Johnson are calling the shots and they are not too found of Russell. Luke Walton is the coach and if next year he says, "I want Russell or find yourself another coach," Jeanie Buss will say, "Don't let the door hit you on the ass, on your way out Luke." The only difference is D'Angelo Russell did not walk out on the team because he was not selected the captain, he has other issues but that is not one of them. Also, this is a problem with Iranian culture, it is a very hierarchical society. The older guy thinks he can do whatever he wants or is entitled to certain privileges. That has been going on since forever. Personally, I do not want Rahmati within 1 mile radius of Team Meli.

Sherwin kardi maro. Baba, he said he was joking! Pay attention man. Your mind is always in take-off mode. It moves much faster than your eyes can read and comprehend. Not sure if you've been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD(which I think is a fraudulent diagnosis in most cases), but in your case, it's definitely a possibility.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Rahmati had to deal with more pressure in that game than our keepers against korea and uzbeks
    Our defense of today really makes our goalkeepers look good! I really doubt any of our keepers would have kept the score 1-1 if they played with that defense.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Sherwin kardi maro..
    Alan miad mige, man, key, toro, chetor?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    He made the difference, it was all UAE.
    Indeed he was ,he looked good in goal and played with lot of confidence under pressure ,given credit when it's due , he kept us in the game and that great header from Karim saved the day , Karim almost won it for us with less than 5 minutes to go and put Rezayee one on one with keeper but he cocked it up.

I think branko did Rahmati a lot of injustice by not using him in place of shaky Mirzapoor , Mirzapoor was poor and unreliable and it was the right time to try others like Rahmati .

There is the difference ,where you show your carrat as a manager and coach .

Post Thanks / Like
    وقتی*** این بازی را دیدم،تنم لرزید.عجب تیم*** افتضاحی داشتیم.این جا است که فرق دو مربی*** یکی*** ***ایرانی و دیگری خارجی***،با این رزومه عالی*** دیده میشود.ببینید چه تیم*** هردم بیل،افتضاح در دفاع،افتضاح در حمله،سر در گم،بدون هیچ برنامه تاکتیکی داشتیم و اونوقت اون تیم*** را با تیم*** الان مقایسه کنید.

7. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last Practice images:

Post Thanks / Like
    Press conference:

Post Thanks / Like

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567